Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Offline Hoodat

Jack Posobiec

@JackPosobiec
Dr. Fauci says 'fully vaccinated' now includes booster shots

Didn't the FDA reject booster shots for those under 65 and not at risk?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Didn't the FDA reject booster shots for those under 65 and not at risk?

Yep, and if DJT was POTUS, the headline today from the sleazy MSM today would have look like this:

Trump Administration sends more COVID Mixed Signals.  10,000 More Die.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Sep 28, 2021,01:21pm EDT|220,721 views
Biden’s Vax Mandate To Be Enforced By Fining Companies $70,000 To $700,000?
Adam Andrzejewski, Senior Contributor
President Joe Biden didn’t just announce a Covid-19 vaccine mandate on companies employing 100 or more people, he plans to enforce it.

On Saturday, Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s House quietly tucked an enforcement mechanism into their $3.5 trillion “reconciliation” bill, passed it out of the Budget Committee, and sent it to the House floor.

Buried on page 168 of the House Democrats’ 2,465-page mega bill is a tenfold increase in fines for employers that “willfully,” “repeatedly,” or even seriously violate a section of labor law that deals with hazards, death, or serious physical harm to their employees.

The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations—almost three-quarters of a million dollars for each fine. If enacted into law, vax enforcement could bankrupt non-compliant companies even more quickly than the $14,000 OSHA fine anticipated under Biden’s announced mandate. ...
Forbes
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I have been looking at that picture of Fauci trying to think of what it reminded me of, then it hit me almost for sure gay character that was a Fed in 'Die Hard With A Vengeance. Simon Gruber : And I know you never run alone, so say hello, Bill. Still trying to butch up by chewing on your glasses, huh?

Seems to fit Fauci pretty well, all fraud.

To me he is the spitting image of the evil dwarf in one of the OO7 movies.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
To me he is the spitting image of the evil dwarf in one of the OO7 movies.
The only dwarf(how rude) in a Bond film I can think of is Herve Villechaize , AKA Tattoo on Fantasy Island. I just don't see the resemblance other than they both irritated me.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Sep 28, 2021,01:21pm EDT|220,721 views
Biden’s Vax Mandate To Be Enforced By Fining Companies $70,000 To $700,000?
Adam Andrzejewski, Senior ContributorForbes

Looks like I may become self-employed in the near future.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

SCOTUSblog
@SCOTUSblog

Justice Brett Kavanaugh has tested positive for COVID-19, the Supreme Court said this morning. He is fully vaccinated and has no symptoms. He learned of the positive test yesterday evening.

No telling how many people Kavanaugh has infected so far or will continue to infect until he himself develops a 'breakthrough' case at which point his body will finally begin to generate antibodies against the virus.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

I read that Kavanaugh tested negative shortly after testing positive. The tests are as unreliable and worthless as the vaccines, it appears.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I read that Kavanaugh tested negative shortly after testing positive. The tests are as unreliable and worthless as the vaccines, it appears.

Exactly what i was thinking.  This test mayhave the same accuarcy as a dart board.

OTOH, I do think there is enough evidence that if you do have pre-existing conditions including age the vax does help with survivabiity of the disease.  But you are right in the fact that a 25 year old healthy kid has no reason to get the jab
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 04:27:54 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

As some here have been telling you for 18 months now!   :whistle:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
As some here have been telling you for 18 months now!   :whistle:
Nah, they aren't worthless. Any time you need a surge in cases to support the narrative, all you do is ramp up testing.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Nah, they aren't worthless. Any time you need a surge in cases to support the narrative, all you do is ramp up testing.

And how many times the samples are amplified.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Killer Clouds

And how many times the samples are amplified.
That's a huge part of it. There have been tests on new unused tests that came up positive for China virus.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Any time the rate of infection slows, all Joe has to do is increase the level of infected foreigners into this Country and declare another liberty curbing restrictions.  Yah know, like he has already.  Joe Biden, kind friendly, supportive and enablers to extreme Taliban radical muslims, and knows just how to get really tough with evil Americans, (esp whites). You sukkers voted for him, now all of us have to pay the price of when idjits get their way!
 9999hair out0000
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions