Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109303 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Texas vs Pennsylvania

Texas joined by twenty-five other states.  Any questions?

This still makes my head explode @Bigun

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If Americans accept this, how do we explain it to our founding generation ---- the one that overthrew the world's reigning super power over a tax on tea?    :pondering:
They're long dead and cannot hear us.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
1m
BREAKING: Los Angeles, the nation's second-largest school district, will require COVID vaccines for students 12 and up - AP
That's a bold move considering that there are no fully approved vaccines for anyone under 16, and only one has even been given an EUA. Why aren't Moderna or J&J being approved or even investigated for the 12-17 crowd?

The only one who benefits is Pfizer.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This still makes my head explode @Bigun
Mine too @Right_in_Virginia

I can find no expletive that would adequately convey my distain for those GD cowards!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This SOB needs to be fired ....

https://mobile.twitter.com/newsmax/status/1435966692044148749
He still thinks you can restrict away an airborne virus? Enough already. Throw him into the harbor.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He still thinks you can restrict away an airborne virus? Enough already. Throw him into the harbor.

Personally, I prefer the tar and feather route.   88devil

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You spelled woodchipper wrong. Dear Dr. Fauci please accept this all expense paid weekend at Fargo, it's to die for happy77

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This SOB needs to be fired ....

https://mobile.twitter.com/newsmax/status/1435966692044148749
If surviving an infection develops antibodies, then people are just becoming immune at a faster rate.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden has said, Trust in him more and more;

2 Timothy Chapter 3

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Jeremiah 17 5
Do not put your trust in man. Jeremiah 17:5-8

How is that turning away from God and Trusting in Biden doing?? ?  How hard people are willing to fight for the wicked, but refrain from those not wicked.  They know their masters voice, but don't want the payment that comes due for such.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 03:14:08 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Gthawk:
My mother though only a child as Hitler came to full power can easily see the commonalities between Hitler's speeches (fascism) and anger and those of Joe 'the fascist' Biden.

As democrats treat their worst, Bill clinton, Obama, Biden,as blameless Saints, and rejected Christianity in government and schools, with cult forced indoctrination's going on in schools/brainwashing, and Islam.  People want to pretend nothings wrong, the commonalities are enough to write a book, yet liars denials reign! ?  Surely this is indeed The End times.  Desolation and Destruction was promised thousands of years ago, the blind deniers dig their graves, and gladly so.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden and his Congress are considering making it so that anyone with a BMI (Body Mass Index) of over 25 will be put on a workout and diet probation for their own good until they can meet the governmental mandated target.

It is for their own good.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

Biden and his Congress are considering making it so that anyone with a BMI (Body Mass Index) of over 25 will be put on a workout and diet probation for their own good until they can meet the governmental mandated target.

At some point, they will move from politicizing medical issues, to medicalizing political issues, and will attempt to revive the old Soviet narrative about political dissent being symptoms of psychiatric illness requiring involuntary committal of the dissidents.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Then Stacey Abrams will be in a workout routine  forever
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

Then Stacey Abrams will be in a workout routine  forever

She'll get an exemption because she's part of the ruling elite, as well as a member of a privileged racial group.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
She'll get an exemption because she's part of the ruling elite, as well as a member of a privileged racial group.

Yep, Black Blobs Matter
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Texas vs Pennsylvania

Texas joined by twenty-five other states.  Any questions?
Map of states that won’t comply…
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Map of states that won’t comply…

That map completely mirrors the existing political landscape, except for Louisiana.  John Bel Edwards, needs his Bell rung by a few hundred thousan angry Cajuns.  And believe me....  those folks are the last ones you want to mess with their personal freedoms.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

That map completely mirrors the existing political landscape, except for Louisiana.  John Bel Edwards, needs his Bell rung by a few hundred thousan angry Cajuns.  And believe me....  those folks are the last ones you want to mess with their personal freedoms.
I agree with you there.  Cajuns are some of the most freedom-loving people in the country, and are action-oriented.

Having said that, there are also the weirdest in being a Southern state yet at times goes Democrat like the rest of the Southern states did decades ago.

I call it the New Orleans effect.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 02:09:04 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I agree with you there.  Cajuns are some of the most freedom-loving people in the country, and are action-oriented.

Having said that, there are also the weirdest in being a Southern state yet at times goes Democrat like the rest of the Southern states did decades ago.

I call it the New Orleans effect.

New Orleans effect plus what I call the Russell Long effect. 

Beleive it or not, there is still a sizeable but shrinking core that follow the moderate democratic doctrine of the Longs.  They sadly still beleive the old meme that the democrats were the party of the people, often are union families, and are strong Catholics who for same crazy reason still seem to favor democrats in certain elections.

Offline mountaineer

Postal workers are exempt. It's not like they don't touch every piece of mail that enters our homes. But, of course, they also handle the phony mail-in ballots, so there's that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Emerald Robinson ✝️
@EmeraldRobinson
·
13m
America is now a post-constitutional society. The federal government has no actual legal boundaries. Our corrupt political elites recognize no limits to their whims. They do not even pretend to be public servants anymore. They consider themselves to be your rulers.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Congresswoman Mary Miller
@RepMaryMiller
·
17m
No one elected the CDC or OSHA to create laws!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline DB

Benito Mussolini: “Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.”