Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109303 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden, the immaculate, ramming medicine down people throats like Obama did socialized medicine, with threats, punishments, force, lies, deceptions.  The similarities with no discernible difference.  Fools bought it then as they do now!  sukkas!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Spike Cohen
@RealSpikeCohen
·
2h
When Biden's newest mandate fails to stop or slow COVID, do you think that he'll admit he was wrong & rescind it?

Or that he'll double down on it & introduce more bad policy?

This is the problem with government. They don't have to admit fault, and you still have to pay for it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 12:48:25 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 01:00:18 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"Our patience is wearing thin" - striking parallels to Hitler's speeches about the "undesirables" who posed - in his view - a danger to Germany, and very similar to Hitler's speech on the Sudetenland, when he declared "But in the same way I desire to state before the German people that with regard to the problem of the Sudeten Germans my patience is now at an end!"

Source:  https://speakola.com/political/adolf-hitler-my-patience-is-now-at-an-end-sudetenland-1938

Biden really is the tip of the spear for latter-day American fascism.
My mother though only a child as Hitler came to full power can easily see the commonalities between Hitler's speeches (fascism) and anger and those of Joe 'the fascist' Biden.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

W.H. COVID Response Coordinator: Postal Service Is Exempt from Vax Mandate Because They’re ‘Independent Agency’

On Thursday’s broadcast of CNN’s “OutFront,” White House COVID Response Coordinator Jeff Zients said that the Postal Service is exempt from President Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate because they’re “an independent agency.” And the president is mandating vaccines for teachers “where

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/09/w-h-covid-response-coordinator-postal-service-is-exempt-from-vax-mandate-because-theyre-independent-agency/

Gotta collect those "mailed in"  888blackhat  ballots in California.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's up to the GOP governors now. They need to stand up, band together, and work in concert.

If they don't we got nothing.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

pointing-up

It's up to the GOP governors now. They need to stand up, band together, and work in concert.

:thumbsup:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Texas vs Pennsylvania

Texas joined by twenty-five other states.  Any questions?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 01:48:31 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

If Americans accept this, how do we explain it to our founding generation ---- the one that overthrew the world's reigning super power over a tax on tea?    :pondering:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
cato called out:
"It's time for SCOTUS to step up to the plate.  The government will take more and more freedoms, until they are stopped."

"No standing..."