Author Topic: Pelosi Goes All-in With Biden on Afghanistan and Incoherence  (Read 86 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi Goes All-in With Biden on Afghanistan and Incoherence
« on: September 08, 2021, 06:24:37 pm »
Pelosi Goes All-in With Biden on Afghanistan and Incoherence
By Nick Arama | Sep 08, 2021 1:45 PM ET

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is not only going all-in to defend Joe Biden’s disastrous moves in Afghanistan, but she seems to be copying him in incoherence as well.

https://twitter.com/TheFirstonTV/status/1435621120095444995

“I think the president made the right decision to leave Afghanistan, I think we should have left a long time ago,” Pelosi said. Then her brain went rogue. “We should have stayed longer, in the beginning, to get the job done. We only routed the Taliban, we did not defeat them. And then we left to go …to Iran.” Someone’s going to have to help me with the translation on that because I have no idea what she’s saying here, since we didn’t go “to Iran.” I figure she means Iraq, but we didn’t leave Afghanistan until the end of last month, so we didn’t “leave” to go anywhere before then. She seems to want to grab the incoherence crown from Biden.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/09/08/pelosi-goes-all-in-with-biden-on-afghanistan-and-incoherence-n439786
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Pelosi Goes All-in With Biden on Afghanistan and Incoherence
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2021, 07:56:43 pm »
Pelosi is setting herself up to be a blameless, sinless, immaculate conception who can't be held accountable, just like Joe Biden.  Her chances of that look pretty good, she can thank those of both sides for that accomplishment.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :patriot: :thud:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions