Author Topic: Live Thread 7: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 8805 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Live Thread 7: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #226 on: September 17, 2021, 09:30:09 pm »
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
·
43s
What’s the over/under on how long it will take for the corrupt corporate media to do a “GOP pounces on Biden murdering a bunch of kids and lying about it” story? And which outlet will do it?

My best guess is 18 hours, and Politico.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #227 on: September 17, 2021, 09:42:58 pm »
This is what the panel on The Five  has said...they got the info from the Taliban and we killed that American family..

I honestly don't know how much more I can absorb before I lose my mind. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #228 on: September 17, 2021, 09:55:29 pm »

https://twitter.com/RobManess/status/1438978022909022213
Accountability, responsibility, and punishment for anything at all, are passé concepts in America 2021.
Look at all the street criminals America releases or refuses to bring to trial every single day.
America is becoming the Wild Wild West, anything goes. Which is exactly what Communist anarchists want.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #229 on: September 17, 2021, 09:55:41 pm »
I honestly don't know how much more I can absorb before I lose my mind.

How are we ever going to repair the damage this idiot has done...

Like Gutfeld said..we got rid of a good president because he sent mean tweets...
Support the USO

« Reply #230 on: September 17, 2021, 09:56:21 pm »
Hey Hey President J
How many kids did you kill today

We need this on a bumper sticker  --- and attached to the beast.

« Reply #231 on: September 17, 2021, 09:58:15 pm »
How are we ever going to repair the damage this idiot has done...

Like Gutfeld said..we got rid of a good president because he sent mean tweets...

The President is gone from office because the democrats stole the election and the GOP drove the getaway car.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #232 on: September 17, 2021, 10:03:30 pm »
Waltz: Drone Strike Debacle Shows It’s ‘Fiction’ That We’re ‘Just as Safe’ Post-Withdrawal and Can Effectively Do Over-the-Horizon Operations

Ian Hanchett 17 Sep 2021

On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “The Story,” Rep. Michael Waltz (R-FL) reacted to the Pentagon admitting that the August 29 drone strike killed civilians and not any ISIS-K members by saying that you need assets that have now been removed in order to avoid such mistakes and wondering, “when is the administration going to quit this fiction that we are just as safe as we were with this full surrender and withdrawal?”

Waltz stated, “I reject Gen. McKenzie’s position on over-the-horizon counterterrorism. It is going to be far more difficult. The strike that they took earlier was in a remote location versus this one in a teaming city. You need other assets on the ground, and that’s what people need to understand. You need human assets on the ground. You need signals capability. We now have none of that. It’s all been removed. And so, when is the administration going to quit this fiction that we are just as safe as we were with this full surrender and withdrawal? We are not. We have no bases in the region. Our local allies are being hunted down and the terrorists now are much, much better armed. And we are effectively blind in many ways, in terms of our intelligence.”

He added that there will always be time constraints in counterterrorism missions, “The difference is, before, we had human assets that could verify. We had sensors. We had signals intelligence. You can verify that drone intelligence so that you don’t make mistakes like this. Again, all of that is now gone.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/17/waltz-drone-strike-debacle-shows-its-fiction-that-were-just-as-safe-post-withdrawal-and-can-effectively-do-over-the-horizon-operations/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #233 on: September 17, 2021, 10:04:49 pm »
Waltz on Drone Strike: W.H. Put Military on Ground in ‘Impossible Situation’ – Kabul Airport ‘Was Indefensible’

Ian Hanchett 17 Sep 2021

On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “The Story,” Rep. Michael Waltz (R-FL) reacted to the Pentagon admitting that the August 29 drone strike killed civilians and not any ISIS-K members by stating that the military on the ground was “put in an impossible situation” by the White House and the Kabul airport “was indefensible.”

Waltz said, “Every time I think this story can’t get worse, it does, and it’s just heartbreaking. But, Martha, I want to take a step back and just unpack a few things…that Gen. McKenzie said there. Number one, the military mission on the ground was put in an impossible situation. They were given two conflicting missions. One, a full withdrawal in the face of enemy contact and obviously ISIS threats. But on the other hand, they had to stay in a posture to still be able to receive people and keep gates opened and have our American citizens and others flow through. And those are conflicting. And they were put in that position by the White House. The other piece is it ignores the fact that Kabul International was indefensible. It’s like being in the middle of Mogadishu. It is in the middle of a four-million-person city. And I still want to get to the bottom of, did the Pentagon brief the White House on taking Bagram back as a course of action and was that rejected or was it never briefed? Because Bagram is north of the city. It’s defensible and it has a much larger runway and capability.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/17/waltz-on-drone-strike-w-h-put-military-on-ground-in-impossible-situation-kabul-airport-was-indefensible/
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #234 on: September 17, 2021, 10:13:43 pm »
The President is gone from office because the democrats stole the election and the GOP drove the getaway car.
The GOP and SCOTUS sanctioned the obvious voter fraud. Because all the deluded fools imagined that ANYTHING would be better than Trump.
Now America is a murderous, loser country in the eyes of the world, who was defeated by 7th century goat herders.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #235 on: September 17, 2021, 10:31:10 pm »
Waltz on Drone Strike: W.H. Put Military on Ground in ‘Impossible Situation’ – Kabul Airport ‘Was Indefensible’

Ian Hanchett 17 Sep 2021

On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “The Story,” Rep. Michael Waltz (R-FL) reacted to the Pentagon admitting that the August 29 drone strike killed civilians and not any ISIS-K members by stating that the military on the ground was “put in an impossible situation” by the White House and the Kabul airport “was indefensible.”

Waltz said, “Every time I think this story can’t get worse, it does, and it’s just heartbreaking. But, Martha, I want to take a step back and just unpack a few things…that Gen. McKenzie said there. Number one, the military mission on the ground was put in an impossible situation. They were given two conflicting missions. One, a full withdrawal in the face of enemy contact and obviously ISIS threats. But on the other hand, they had to stay in a posture to still be able to receive people and keep gates opened and have our American citizens and others flow through. And those are conflicting. And they were put in that position by the White House. The other piece is it ignores the fact that Kabul International was indefensible. It’s like being in the middle of Mogadishu. It is in the middle of a four-million-person city. And I still want to get to the bottom of, did the Pentagon brief the White House on taking Bagram back as a course of action and was that rejected or was it never briefed? Because Bagram is north of the city. It’s defensible and it has a much larger runway and capability.”

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=6273048701001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at foxnews.com</noscript>

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/17/waltz-on-drone-strike-w-h-put-military-on-ground-in-impossible-situation-kabul-airport-was-indefensible/
Bagram is a Chinese installation now. It will never come under American control ever again.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #236 on: September 17, 2021, 10:35:54 pm »
The Biden administration has redefined what constitutes a cluster F*%k and it's only month 9!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #237 on: September 17, 2021, 11:11:04 pm »
For all their "military intelligence" the "deplorables" on the web had this nailed, what, a week?, 10 days?, before the Pentagon came clean?

No wonder the "withdrawal" has been TFUTEAFU.

And they absolutely lied, specifically General Milley, about the "secondary explosion" to confirm it was a terrorist they killed.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 12:43:46 am by DB »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #238 on: September 17, 2021, 11:11:25 pm »
The Biden administration has redefined what constitutes a cluster F*%k and it's only month 9!

I don't even think the term "CF" can quantitatively described how bad this administration has "F"'ed up.

There has to be some new lexicographical term established to describe this level of ineptness.

Maybe the term "Bidened"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #239 on: September 18, 2021, 12:27:13 am »
This crap will continue until individuals, not groups, are prosecuted and serve time in jail.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #240 on: September 18, 2021, 02:26:46 am »
And they absolutely lied, specifically General Milley, about the "secondary explosion" to confirm it was a terrorist they killed.
The 'secondary explosions' were more likely water. The aid workers vehicle was loaded with water for starving dehydrated people.
Water, is what they saw, and what they claim was a secondary explosive.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #241 on: September 18, 2021, 10:22:20 pm »
Afghan Survivors of Failed U.S. Drone Strike: Sorry Is ‘Not Enough’

Paul Bois 18 Sep 2021

Afghan survivors of the failed U.S. drone strike that killed 10 innocent civilians, including seven children, say “sorry” is not enough and are demanding accountability.

On Friday, U.S. Central Command commander General Kenneth McKenzie admitted that the man targeted in the drone strike was aid worker Zemari Ahmadi, who had no connections with ISIS or the terrorist attack in August that killed 13 U.S. servicemembers. The strike killed nine other people, including seven children, who were running up to Zemari’s truck as he pulled into the driveway.

“The strike was a tragic mistake,” McKenzie told reporters on Friday following an investigation.

U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin offered his “deepest condolences” to the surviving family members.

“I offer my deepest condolences to surviving family members of those who were killed,” Austin said.

“We apologize, and we will endeavor to learn from this horrible mistake,” he added.

Ahmadi’s brother, Emal, whose 3-year-old daughter died in the attack, told the Associated Press on Saturday that sorry is not enough and demanded accountability.

“That is not enough for us to say sorry,” said Ahmadi. “The U.S.A. should find the person who did this.”

According to CBS News, Ahmadi’s brother said they will seek “financial compensation for their losses and demanded that several members of the family be relocated to a third country, without specifying which country.”

Emal expressed frustration with the U.S. for taking weeks to apologize and acknowledge his brother as an innocent victim. Though he appreciated the apology, he demanded the United States punish the man who carried out the strike.

“I want him punished by the U.S.A,” said Emal.

https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/2021/09/18/afghan-survivors-of-failed-u-s-drone-strike-sorry-is-not-enough/
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #242 on: September 18, 2021, 11:11:15 pm »
The very idea, the entire concept of 'punishment' is dead in the U.S.A.
The only way you can be punished in America is to either support Trump or to stand against the ruling class.
They will throw in a dungeon for life with no trial and call you a terrorist.
But ... murder, rape, assault, robbery, arson, are all considered to be 'peaceful crimes' as long as you are murdering and raping the 'right' people, according to the American Left.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #243 on: September 18, 2021, 11:18:59 pm »
The very idea, the entire concept of 'punishment' is dead in the U.S.A.
The only way you can be punished in America is to either support Trump or to stand against the ruling class.
They will throw in a dungeon for life with no trial and call you a terrorist.
But ... murder, rape, assault, robbery, arson, are all considered to be 'peaceful crimes' as long as you are murdering and raping the 'right' people, according to the American Left.
The US will atone by importing another 100k afghanis.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #244 on: September 18, 2021, 11:42:08 pm »
Ahmadi’s brother, Emal, whose 3-year-old daughter died in the attack, told the Associated Press on Saturday that sorry is not enough and demanded accountability.

“That is not enough for us to say sorry,” said Ahmadi. “The U.S.A. should find the person who did this.”

According to CBS News, Ahmadi’s brother said they will seek “financial compensation for their losses and demanded that several members of the family be relocated to a third country, without specifying which country.”

Emal expressed frustration with the U.S. for taking weeks to apologize and acknowledge his brother as an innocent victim. Though he appreciated the apology, he demanded the United States punish the man who carried out the strike.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #245 on: September 19, 2021, 01:57:32 pm »
Judge Jeanine: CIA warned of kids near Kabul target; ‘liar-in-chief’ Biden the ‘real threat to America’

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #246 on: September 19, 2021, 03:35:14 pm »
Adam Housley
@adamhousley
·
13h
Being told the CIA actually made the targeting mistake on the family in Afghanistan and is blaming it on DOD.
Support the USO

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #247 on: September 19, 2021, 03:52:23 pm »
Adam Housley
@adamhousley
·
13h
Being told the CIA actually made the targeting mistake on the family in Afghanistan and is blaming it on DOD.

Offline DB

« Reply #248 on: September 19, 2021, 03:53:37 pm »

Because no one wants to admit the Taliban provided the intel...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #249 on: September 19, 2021, 03:55:12 pm »
Because no one wants to admit the Taliban provided the intel...

Exactly right!
Support the USO