Author Topic: Live Thread 7: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 8729 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Live Thread 7: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #250 on: September 19, 2021, 04:42:53 pm »
Because no one wants to admit the Taliban provided the intel...
Somebody tweeted that the intel did come from the Taliban, the Biden administration's new "Partners".
The tweet is on this thread somewhere, I think. Or maybe on the last one. I read it, but now have no hope of finding it again.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #251 on: September 19, 2021, 04:55:44 pm »
Somebody tweeted that the intel did come from the Taliban, the Biden administration's new "Partners".
The tweet is on this thread somewhere, I think. Or maybe on the last one. I read it, but now have no hope of finding it again.

Link below @240B

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,447767.msg2496352.html#msg2496352
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #253 on: September 19, 2021, 05:08:30 pm »
There were tweets reinforcing this article.

:yowsa: I remember seeing them as well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #254 on: September 19, 2021, 05:20:17 pm »

:yowsa: I remember seeing them as well.
The Biden administration's new WOKE staff were desperate to prove that they did get 'something' out of the $85 billion dollars they left behind. So THEY by themselves, declared the Taliban to be America's new allies in the war on terrorism. Of course the actual Taliban had a big laugh and thought, OK, if they are really that stupid let's test them.

The Taliban gave them an American Aid worker who the Taliban would have likely killed themselves. Desperate to prove that the Taliban was now 'working with' America, Biden's staff had no choice but to trust their new allies and to carry out the strike. Which caused another big belly laugh from the Taliban, and no doubt caused them to give America the locations of dozens of other 'terrorists' to kill, no doubt all in the Panjshir province.

There is no limit to the utter stupidity and naivete of WOKE LIBERALS. These idiots are a proven threat to themselves and others. And now, thanks to the American Left, Communists, and NeverTrumps, they run our government. May God have mercy on us.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 06:58:59 pm by 240B »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #255 on: September 19, 2021, 10:11:50 pm »
The Biden administration's new WOKE staff were desperate to prove that they did get 'something' out of the $85 billion dollars they left behind. So THEY by themselves, declared the Taliban to be America's new allies in the war on terrorism. Of course the actual Taliban had a big laugh and thought, OK, if they are really that stupid let's test them.

The Taliban gave them an American Aid worker who the Taliban would have likely killed themselves. Desperate to prove that the Taliban was now 'working with' America, Biden's staff had no choice but to trust their new allies and to carry out the strike. Which caused another big belly laugh from the Taliban, and no doubt caused them to give America the locations of dozens of other 'terrorists' to kill, no doubt all in the Panjshir province.

There is no limit to the utter stupidity and naivete of WOKE LIBERALS. These idiots are a proven threat to themselves and others. And now, thanks to the American Left, Communists, and NeverTrumps, they run our government. May God have mercy on us.
Between that and not understanding women have diddley-squat for 'rights' under Sharia, these idiots have made the US a laughingstock, at least among terrorists.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #256 on: September 20, 2021, 01:24:44 pm »
So has anyone been fired or resigned yet?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #257 on: September 20, 2021, 01:47:16 pm »
 Kabul Airport suicide attacker was freed by Taliban after four years in CIA custody for New Delhi terror plot

Abdul Rehman, a former engineering student with roots in Afghanistan’s Logar province and the son of a merchant who frequently visited New Delhi on business, was freed from Bagram prison on 15 August

more
https://www.firstpost.com/india/kabul-airport-suicide-attacker-was-freed-by-taliban-after-four-years-in-cia-custody-for-new-delhi-terror-plot-9976961.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #258 on: September 20, 2021, 04:35:00 pm »
So has anyone been fired or resigned yet?
They are working hard trying to find some white supremacist Trump supporter in the military to hang it on.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #260 on: September 20, 2021, 05:14:56 pm »
They are working hard trying to find some white supremacist Trump supporter in the military to hang it on.
While Milley is checking his lipstick and ranting about 'his' delusional White Rage.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Kamaji

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #263 on: September 20, 2021, 05:44:25 pm »
Psaki, you're full of chit.

So now even Potato Chips is engaging in the tried and true Biden emotional blackmail tactic.  They desperately want Afghanistan to disappear from the news cycle.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #264 on: September 20, 2021, 05:50:06 pm »
Psaki invokes Biden's dead son & daughter as proof he emphasizes w/the families of the Afghans that the U.S. government accidentally droned to death
Because a cancer death has so much in common with murder. Well, okay, the result is a deceased person, but seriously?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #265 on: September 20, 2021, 06:20:32 pm »
BEAU BIDEN!!!! Was the worst death ever to occur on planet Earth.
BEAU BIDEN!!! Was a God, who would have been President!
BEAU BIDEN!!! Automatically makes any other death insignificant!

President Biden, You got my son killed!

THAT'S NOTHING!! BEAU BIDEN IS DEAD -- DON'T YOU GET IT!! BEAU BIDEN DIED FROM CANCER!!
BUT HE WAS A WAR HERO TO ME!!!!
YOUR LOSS IS STUPID COMPARED TO MINE!!
BEAU BIDEN!!!!
BEAU BIDEN!!!!
BEAU BIDEN!!!!
BEAU BIDEN!!!!
BEAU BIDEN!!!! IS THE ONLY DEATH EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND TO MATTER!!!
BEAU BIDEN WAS CHRIST ON A CROSS, KILLED BY STUPID REALITY FOR BEING TOO MAGNIFICENT!!!
BEAU BIDEN WAS THE SON OF GOD ALMIGHTY!! HE WAS WITHOUT SIN!!
YES, HE DIED OF CANCER, SO WHAT?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 06:22:03 pm by 240B »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #266 on: September 20, 2021, 06:40:27 pm »
Because a cancer death has so much in common with murder. Well, okay, the result is a deceased person, but seriously?

The main difference is that Biden, knowing that his son was dying, had the opportunity to spend time together to share in the last several months of his son's life.  He was afforded an extended opportunity to say his goodbyes and pass on his feelings and regrets.  Not so for the families of those whose loved ones are taken away at the blink of an eye.  Not a single family member was afforded any time to say 'goodbye', to express their love, or to ask for instruction on what to do after their death.

Joe Biden is a despicable POS.  This was confirmed even further when he dismissed a grieving mother by waving her off as he walked away while she was telling him about her son.   
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #267 on: September 20, 2021, 06:42:41 pm »
The main difference is that Biden, knowing that his son was dying, had the opportunity to spend time together to share in the last several months of his son's life. 

This might sound cold and cavalier, but IMO Joe has milked this event politically past its shelf life.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

BassWrangler

« Reply #269 on: September 20, 2021, 09:05:11 pm »

https://twitter.com/holliesmckay/status/1439298773881135106

There's a good question for Doocey in the next press conference: "do you think you owe an apology to the family of the Afghan aid worker and the seven children you killed with a drone strike?"

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #270 on: September 20, 2021, 10:13:31 pm »
Pentagon: Air Force General to Review U.S. Drone Strike that Killed 10 Afghan Civilians

Kristina Wong 20 Sep 2021

The Pentagon on Monday said Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has asked the Air Force secretary to appoint a three-star Air Force general or above to examine the U.S. drone strike on August 29 that killed 10 Afghan civilians, including seven children.

Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby said that review would need to be completed within 45 days of the investigating officer’s appointment.

The review would examine a recent investigation by Central Command over what happened, and recommend accountability measures.

That investigation found that the drone strike killed an Afghan aid worker, and as many as nine members of his family, including seven children.

The U.S. military conducted the strike three days after an ISIS-Khorasan suicide bomber killed 13 American service members, and wounded over a dozen more.

In the immediate aftermath of the drone strike — meant to take out another ISIS threat, Centcom touted it as a success, despite the possibility of civilian casualties.

Centcom spokesman Navy Capt. Bill Urban released a statement on the morning of August 29, just a few hours after the strike:

U.S. military forces conducted a self-defense unmanned over-the-horizon airstrike today on a vehicle in Kabul, eliminating an imminent ISIS-K threat to Hamad Karzai International airport. We are confident we successfully hit the target. Significant secondary explosions from the vehicle indicated the presence of a substantial amount of explosive material. We are assessing the possibilities of civilian casualties, though we have no indications at this time. We remain vigilant for potential future threats.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/20/pentagon-air-force-general-to-review-u-s-drone-strike-that-killed-10-afghan-civilians/
Support the USO

BassWrangler

« Reply #271 on: September 20, 2021, 10:51:41 pm »
Pentagon: Air Force General to Review U.S. Drone Strike that Killed 10 Afghan Civilians

Kristina Wong 20 Sep 2021

The Pentagon on Monday said Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has asked the Air Force secretary to appoint a three-star Air Force general or above to examine the U.S. drone strike on August 29 that killed 10 Afghan civilians, including seven children.

Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby said that review would need to be completed within 45 days of the investigating officer’s appointment.

The review would examine a recent investigation by Central Command over what happened, and recommend accountability measures.

That investigation found that the drone strike killed an Afghan aid worker, and as many as nine members of his family, including seven children.

The U.S. military conducted the strike three days after an ISIS-Khorasan suicide bomber killed 13 American service members, and wounded over a dozen more.

In the immediate aftermath of the drone strike — meant to take out another ISIS threat, Centcom touted it as a success, despite the possibility of civilian casualties.

Centcom spokesman Navy Capt. Bill Urban released a statement on the morning of August 29, just a few hours after the strike:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/20/pentagon-air-force-general-to-review-u-s-drone-strike-that-killed-10-afghan-civilians/

This is all a smokescreen to shield Biden from accountability. I am not buying that the White Hut didn't have final say-so on this.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #272 on: September 21, 2021, 05:23:22 pm »
Video reportedly shows Taliban tie man to traffic sign, brutally beat him for alleged theft of cell phone

A disturbing video that has surfaced online shows a man wailing in pain as Taliban militants beat him mercilessly for allegedly stealing a cell phone.

The man has been tied to a traffic sign in Kabul near the Ministry of Education building, according to reports, where he was summarily beaten at some point over the weekend.

The Sun reported that the video had been circulating on social media.

The video shows cables being handed to the Taliban fighters to strike the suspect with as he suffers under the agony of being tied up with metal restraints.

Warning: Extremely graphic content

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/09/21/video-reportedly-shows-taliban-tie-man-to-traffic-sign-brutally-beat-him-for-alleged-theft-of-cell-phone-1137709/
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #273 on: September 21, 2021, 05:24:43 pm »
Gosh.  How "professional" of them.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #274 on: September 21, 2021, 05:46:29 pm »
Video reportedly shows Taliban tie man to traffic sign, brutally beat him for alleged theft of cell phone

A disturbing video that has surfaced online shows a man wailing in pain as Taliban militants beat him mercilessly for allegedly stealing a cell phone.

The man has been tied to a traffic sign in Kabul near the Ministry of Education building, according to reports, where he was summarily beaten at some point over the weekend.

The Sun reported that the video had been circulating on social media.

The video shows cables being handed to the Taliban fighters to strike the suspect with as he suffers under the agony of being tied up with metal restraints.

Warning: Extremely graphic content

<iframe allowfullscreen="" src="https://players.brightcove.net/4137224153001/6aIMRO3kiI_default/index.html?videoId=6273547673001" width="618" height="348" frameborder="0"></iframe>

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/09/21/video-reportedly-shows-taliban-tie-man-to-traffic-sign-brutally-beat-him-for-alleged-theft-of-cell-phone-1137709/

Taliban 2.0