Author Topic: A Ruling Class with Blood on Its Hands  (Read 282 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A Ruling Class with Blood on Its Hands
« on: September 02, 2021, 01:40:29 pm »
September 2, 2021
A Ruling Class with Blood on Its Hands
By J.B. Shurk

Allow me to suggest three cheat codes for separating truth from propaganda in the Age of Mass Media Manipulation:

(1) Whatever is censored is true.

(2) Refusal to audit elections is proof that vote totals are unverifiable and fraudulent.

(3) Any president who inexplicably disappears for days at a time and admits that he is "not allowed" to answer questions from the press is not actually president.

If you put (1), (2), and (3) together, you get an incompetent and schizophrenic government incapable of protecting its armed forces overseas, securing its borders at home, preventing runaway inflation from destroying the economy, or acting in the best interest of the American people.  What you get is a dazed and addled puppet pretending to be commander-in-chief while unelected and unaccountable shadow figures call the shots.  What you get is a praetorian press that has no problem lying about the fake president's obvious dementia by framing his mental handicaps as nothing more than a "childhood stutter."  You get American service members murdered and maimed at the tail end of a twenty-year war because the stooges in charge put optics and political correctness ahead of troop safety.  You get a world devoid of American leadership because an evil cabal of media monopolists, corrupt election officials, and Deep State politicos conspired to rid Washington of President Trump and put one of the dumbest and most venal members of the D.C. Club into the Oval Office to do its bidding.  What you get is a ruling class with blood on its hands.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/09/a_ruling_class_with_blood_on_its_hands.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: A Ruling Class with Blood on Its Hands
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 04:17:40 pm »
I really, really wish people would stop referring to our employees as our "ruling class".

This is America.
It is a Republic, not a Democracy, and we, by design have NO "ruling class".
These are just a bunch of uppity employees gone rogue.

Time for new staff--across the board.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 04:19:02 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 04:24:44 pm »
I really, really wish people would stop referring to our employees as our "ruling class".

This is America.

:yowsa: TYVM!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 04:38:43 pm »
:yowsa: TYVM!

This is America.

Our staff passed off their duties and responsibilities to an unelected "ruling class" of their creation.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 04:52:40 pm »
We are seeing a perfect trifecta of Media, Politicians, and Big Tech Oligarchs who are giving us a daily helping of "Let Them Eat Cake"

One  thousand seven nine zero  party over, oops out of time
Yeah, yeah (Tonight I'm gonna)
So tonight we gonna party like it's 1789
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.