Author Topic: Dan Crenshaw Drops Bomb, Knows “For A Fact” Biden Rejected Generals’ “Good Advice”  (Read 2385 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dan Crenshaw Drops Bomb, Knows “For A Fact” Biden Rejected Generals’ “Good Advice”

by Jonathan Davis
about 5 hours ago

Rep. Dan Crenshaw said that he is certain that top U.S. military commanders gave President Joe Biden sound advice on how to best withdraw from Afghanistan but he ignored it and chose a less-safe, far more unstable path instead.

In addition, the Texas Republican suggested that at some point during those discussions, military commanders who were certain Biden’s decisions were going to put American forces and citizens in harm’s way and could not convince the president to change his mind should have resigned rather than carry out his orders.

“I think if there’s blame to go around, it’s that, maybe the generals didn’t stand up enough to Joe Biden,” Crenshaw told Fox News Radio host Brian Kilmeade on Monday in discussing the hasty withdrawal from Afghanistan.

“I know for a fact they gave him the right advice and he decided not to take it,” Crenshaw, a retired Navy SEAL officer with several combat tours who was wounded in Afghanistan and nearly lost all of his vision.

“It’s a reasonable criticism: ‘Well, why didn’t you resign in protest?’ That’s a reasonable criticism, and I’d like to hear an explanation to that, perhaps,” Crenshaw went on.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/dan-crenshaw-drops-bomb-knows-for-a-fact-biden-rejected-generals-good-advice/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

I don't believe Joe Biden made the choices. He's not able to.

Someone else likely made these choices. Perhaps his wife.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Someone else likely made these choices. Perhaps his wife"

That's possible, but...
Who's whispering in Jill's ear ... ??

Offline libertybele

"Someone else likely made these choices. Perhaps his wife"

That's possible, but...
Who's whispering in Jill's ear ... ??

Agreed .... Jill isn't make any decisions other than to prop up her demented SOB evil husband.  Soros/China /Obama  I believe are in control.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Dan Crenshaw Drops Bomb, Knows “For A Fact” Biden Rejected Generals’ “Good Advice”

Is this the same Dan Crenshaw who supported Biden's coup?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

Yep same POS RINO garbage.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Amazing how poor dementia Joe has left dementia behind and is defending himself and his terrible decisions like a wounded lion, ?  What an amazing thing for a dementia individual to do, show such acts of a sound mind!?

Remember at the airport perimeter British troops were bringing people trying to get to the airport to escape from the Taliban, and there were very angry arguments between American soldiers and the Brits.  The American soldiers were telling the Brits they were not supposed to accept anymore people trying to escape the Taliban!?
These very same Biden posed to us and the world as they having decided to stay in Afghanistan, and after the evacuations was over, Biden changed and said it was the evacuees that had suddenly changed their minds and wanted to leave, but too late!  Biden has fine tuned every aspect of this situation to aid and abet the Taliban and feed Americans and their allies to the Taliban wolves.  Our allies recognized the massive betrayals involved.  Seems only people wanting to believe Biden's lies are confused.  Even some of our military soldiers are trying to get people to understand what is going on....believe
Biden, not your lieing eyes and ears from those on the scene.  Mean while families mourn their dead,who by Biden seem to have died for little or no reason. Taliban Joe, who quit being demented too.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So, is the dementia an act, an artifact of medication, or real?

Socially clueless (not surprising for someone who had never had a 'real' job), psychopathic, stupid, all that seemed to be present before. He's either an evil genius or a doddering puppet, but likely not both.

Obama wasn't just marching to his own drum, either. He was groomed, and the path cleared for him.

So that leaves people in the shadows calling the shots.

The question is "Who?"
The other question is "When can those drones be put to really good use?"
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

So, for 4 years the pentagon ignored President Trump and now they blindly obey biden, even to the detriment of the forces they ware sworn to protect?Are we giving the generals credit for being "good" at their job now?

Offline MajorClay

Thought so, they should resign

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You stole my line. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yep same POS RINO garbage.

He's done more for this country than you ever will.  Show some respect n00b.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Biden didn't stage a coup anymore than the people on 1/6 staged an "insurrection".
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 05:59:20 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Biden didn't stage a coup anymore than the people on 1/6 staged an "insurrection".

Is a rigged election not a sort of a coup?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

In this case, not really, because President Trump was unequivocally no longer President as of January 20, 2021, unless he was certified as the President to fill the term that started Jan. 20, 2021.  The Constitution is pretty clear that a President's term ends on Jan. 20. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In this case, not really, because President Trump was unequivocally no longer President as of January 20, 2021, unless he was certified as the President to fill the term that started Jan. 20, 2021.  The Constitution is pretty clear that a President's term ends on Jan. 20.

OK, then it's true that I think Crenshaw blew all the goodwill earned over years of hard work, because he said the election wasn't rigged, and Shortbus Joe won the election fair and square.

Not a "coup," but a "rigged election" that he seems to be OK with.

I'd remind people John McStain was considered a "war hero."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

OK, then it's true that I think Crenshaw blew all the goodwill earned over years of hard work, because he said the election wasn't rigged, and Shortbus Joe won the election fair and square.

Not a "coup," but a "rigged election" that he seems to be OK with.

I'd remind people John McStain was considered a "war hero."

Okey-dokey.  On that point I express no opinion whatsoever.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Okey-dokey.  On that point I express no opinion whatsoever.

No problem, friend.  Battles over semantics never makes anybody happy.   :tongue2:
I will NOT comply.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The Generals advice just happened to fall inline with the President of Afghanistans phone call showed that Biden had chosen the route America was to go.  As we know it was to show a horrific defeat for America and her allies,and a great victory for the Taliban and world jihad.  Joe as a matter of will forced the Afghanistan debacle on us, and our enemies have been celebrating the victory across the world ever since.  But,but, Joe didn't intend to do anything he demanded and forced to happen!
  ****slapping 22222frying pan ****slapping 22222frying pan ****slapping

What fools believe; Doobie Bros......Wake up and smell the coffee!

Our enemies acknowledge what happened, our allies acknowledge what happened (quite angrily), only Bidens useful fools seem stuck on denial of the obvious reality.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 01:04:25 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online DefiantMassRINO

No one cares about facts anymore.  A "fact" can be anything someone needs to sell their propaganda to the unwashed masses.

It is an irrefutable fact that all facts are refutable.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 07:18:17 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

No problem, friend.  Battles over semantics never makes anybody happy.   :tongue2:

Fair enough!  :beer:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

No not by the definition of the word.  Cheating yes.  Coup no.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No not by the definition of the word.  Cheating yes.  Coup no.

That lead to the installation of an illegitimate President.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline bilo

He's done more for this country than you ever will.  Show some respect n00b.

I agree that he has done a lot that deserves our respect, but it doesn't change the fact that he is lining up with RINO's.

I had great hopes he would emerge as a strong leader and be the face of the Pub party, now I just wish he would go to the back bench and sit down.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline MOD4

Removed Killer Clouds post. Express what you want about public figures, but no personal attacks on members.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 07:47:10 pm by MOD4 »