Author Topic: Dan Crenshaw Drops Bomb, Knows “For A Fact” Biden Rejected Generals’ “Good Advice”  (Read 2418 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
it may be impossible to prevent them from employing it, but whether it is Crenshaw or Trump, our guys have got to stop handing the media these juicy opportunities.

But OTOH, how many on our side do we typically agree with their positions 100.00% of the time?  The sleazy media exploits these minor differences from Mole Hills to Mountains.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
But OTOH, how many on our side do we typically agree with their positions 100.00% of the time?  The sleazy media exploits these minor differences from Mole Hills to Mountains.

If we agreed 100% of the time on everything we'd be Democrats not Republicans.  Healthy constructive debate and disagreement is better than walking in lockstep.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
WE need to bring back Critical thinking!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I'd just be happy with the "thinking" part
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bilo

it may be impossible to prevent them from employing it, but whether it is Crenshaw or Trump, our guys have got to stop handing the media these juicy opportunities.

The redeeming characteristic that Trump has is he won't quit fighting, especially when propagandists in the media misrepresent what he said. I think Desantis has this quality and is better at not giving the media the quotes that can be manipulated.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Critical thinking, like Biden good, Trump evil, think no more, lock-step.  It wasn't 100%, but as we've seen, it might as well have been.  Listen to the useful stooges whine and bawl, they got their way!
 :smokin: The ancient Pied Piper still leads their lock-step march, despite protest on not going along, but they know they did.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline EdinVA

Not sure that agreement is the requirement, it is forcing a position/belief on others that causes the issue.  Right now, as far as I am concerned, Kalifornia, new york et al, can run their states into the ground, but when they use the feds to force me to run my state into the ground or bail out their state, then we have a problem.

Offline Killer Clouds

Trump doesn't do it on purpose. Crenshaw does and he believes what he says. Crenshaw is in the same category as Romney, Kinzinger and Cheney.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not saying that at all, @Bigun

I'm saying that it's time to get back to vote with photo-ID and NO MAIL-IN BALLOTS and NO EARLY VOTING crap.

Screw your Covid 'Variant' de jour.
Now, THAT, I can agree with.

And none of this "If you don't have the jab, you can't come and vote BS", either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Texas just took a huge step toward exactly that @DCPatriot what is Mary Land doing?
The Democratik People's Republik of Maryland taught DC corruption. It's just down route 50...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Democratik People's Republik of Maryland taught DC corruption. It's just down route 50...

Yeah! I know.  I do believe that Baltimore is a part of it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

I don't agree with you too often, but you are correct.  With MSM complicity, facts do not matter anymore in our political realm.

Everything now hinges on perceptions, and how they can be influenced.
That's been the case since Nixon debated Kennedy (and before). Every election has been influenced by perceptions, and the media are masters at manipulating them.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Yeah! I know.  I do believe that Baltimore is a part of it.
They took lessons from Annapolis, same as DC.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I'd just be happy with the "thinking" part
Nope. I'm all-in for critical thinking.

How many Leftists are running around going "I think _____________ (fill in the blank with the lunacy du jour)!" ?

It doesn't matter that their thinking is egregiously and grievously flawed, that still qualifies as thinking.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 09:32:49 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online DB

People have decided to defer to "experts". Its a bit like global warming makes it colder kind of logic. It doesn't have to make sense as long as it comes from an "expert". And an expert is anyone who is credentialed by "higher education" and its system of group think...

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Nope. I'm all-in for critical thinking.

How many Leftists are running around going "I think _____________ (fill in the blank with the lunacy du jour)!" ?

It doesn't matter that their thinking is egregiously and grievously flawed, that still qualifies as thinking.

happy77 happy77

Sorry I didn't tag it with sarcasm.  Point is we can't have critical thinking when half the sheeple in the country are logic challenged in the first place, and are led by their leftist masters by the nose anyway.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Critical thinking.....We must wear masks for protection,except election rules are changed because they know masks don't work.

We must gets shots for protection,except election rules are changed because they know the shots are not working.

It shouldn't go unnoticed they show themselves to be liars as they reject the very things they demand you do.  If they worked,the changes in election rules were utterly unnecessary!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

Critical thinking.....We must wear masks for protection,except election rules are changed because they know masks don't work.

We must gets shots for protection,except election rules are changed because they know the shots are not working.

It shouldn't go unnoticed they show themselves to be liars as they reject the very things they demand you do.  If they worked,the changes in election rules were utterly unnecessary!
For that matter, in a world where readily available pharmaceuticals and supplements in use for decades could be used to treat the infection before patients even needed to be hospitalized for less than $20, there would be little need to fear the disease, no need for draconic rules, economic devastation, insane spending, or election rules which gravely compromise election integrity.

The very first thing attacked was the travel restrictions which would have helped slow the spread.

The next thing attacked was Dr. Zelenko's regimen (Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, and Zinc), and despite information which holds that the treatment works https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/25658/20200512/hydroxychloroquine-azithromycin-zinc-triple-combo-proved-effective-coronavirus-patients-study.htm in patients when administered as soon as symptoms appear, in ordinary clinical doses, that continues to be under attack, with any other inexpensive but similar treatment which does not require clinical intervention as an inpatient. Hence the attack on Ivermectin, hailed as the miracle antiparasitic for humans (and incidentally, animals) gaining Nobel Prizes in 2015 for the developers, being derided as "Horse de-wormer".

But in the original abstract of the Nature article in 2015, the developers of the chimera made from a bat Coronavirus and SARS noted it was resistant to known antivirals. Apparently antiparasitics were not used in that assessment, even though Zinc was known to be effective against SARS https://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/10/29/zinc-ions-and-fight-against-sars since 2003. What the developers of SARS-CoV-2 did not apparently consider was the ionophoric effects of Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, and other readily available supplements which enabled the zinc to get into the Type 1 Pneumocytes (the lung cells attacked in COVID-19) to disrupt the replication of the virus, which is the strategy of Zelenko's protocol.

Needless to say, spurred on by political considerations (anti-Trump media spawning and nurturing panic) and profit motive, a series of deeply flawed 'studies' were whipped out, designed to show as little efficacy as possible, even administering toxic doses of antiparasitic drugs, rarely, if ever, administering the critical zinc supplementation, and administered to patients in ICU and hospital who were in the late stages of the disease.

This was done to steal an election, gain power, override the Constitution, and represents the single greatest and most lethal betrayal of the human race in history by those  in the Medical Community we entrusted to care for us all.

It is more than just a violation of the Hippocratic Oath, it is an obscenity and a Crime Against Humanity.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 12:55:07 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org