Author Topic: Dan Crenshaw Drops Bomb, Knows “For A Fact” Biden Rejected Generals’ “Good Advice”  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Republicans have no staying power .... Democrats count on that.  Look at the battlefields the majority of Republicans left early:  Gay marriage, gay adoption, transgender rights, spending, immigration, Jan 6, political witch hunts, political imprisonment, coordinated voter fraud, Big Tech censorship, FBI/DOJ  corruption.......the list goes on and on.

Hell, as a Party, we don't even work up a good whine any more.  We are utterly useless ---- and apparently proud of it.

Sad but true!  I'm very glad to have stopped being a Republican in June of 2016.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Republicans have no staying power .... Democrats count on that.  Look at the battlefields the majority of Republicans left early:  Gay marriage, gay adoption, transgender rights, spending, immigration, Jan 6, political witch hunts, political imprisonment, coordinated voter fraud, Big Tech censorship, FBI/DOJ  corruption.......the list goes on and on.

Hell, as a Party, we don't even work up a good whine any more.  We are utterly useless ---- and apparently proud of it.

Somewhere after I can't remember whether it was the McCain or the Romney loss...the RNC did an "autopsy" on the election and what went wrong.

Their conclusion was...laughably...to be more like the Dems on the issues you listed above in order to in theory attract more voters.

All they did was end up alienating the majority of their base in a futile effort to be liked.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Somewhere after I can't remember whether it was the McCain or the Romney loss...the RNC did an "autopsy" on the election and what went wrong.

Their conclusion was...laughably...to be more like the Dems on the issues you listed above in order to in theory attract more voters.

All they did was end up alienating the majority of their base in a futile effort to be liked.

They greatly fear not getting their invites to inside the beltway swarays.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Walk me through it then.  I wasn't trying to insult anyone...especially you.

The purpose of the AZ Audit was never about "returning Trump to power."  It's not about Trump at all, it's about the cheating that disenfranchised a couple of million people, by virtue of the dilution of our legitimate votes.  Widespread cheating in Maricopa and Pima counties rendered my own vote invalid, here in Mohave County.

To suggest it's about returning Trump is simply incorrect.

Now, looking at the incident with Rep. Crenshaw, he was responding to a question for a Qanon guy who does want Trump back in office by decertifying 2020. He answered it's not going to happen, which I agree with.

Instead of saying that, I'd have greatly preferred he said instead, "That's not why the election is being audited."  Answering it the way he did may have put that fellow off, but it leaves the perception (fueled by the leftist press) that it's all about Donald Trump.  And that's what's wrong.

I will not jump on Crenshaw now that we've examined this fully.  What he said wasn't wrong, but it was not artful, either.  It doesn't surprise me, if he hasn't been following along with what for me is a "local issue." 

Meanwhile, the press got a story they can slant to make it part of the Trump Wars.

ETA:  This really does not do much for the Topic at hand, and I regret my part in injecting this into the discussion.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 05:39:35 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

So some do not see eye to eye with Crenshaw?

Offline Hoodat

So some do not see eye to eye with Crenshaw?

I don't see eye to eye with anyone who believes that there was no election fraud or ballot stuffing and that Biden won fair and square.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

I don't see eye to eye with anyone who believes that there was no election fraud or ballot stuffing and that Biden won fair and square.

I believe that was joke.

He has only one eye...

Offline Hoodat

I believe that was joke.

He has only one eye...

Doh, well played, @rustynail .

I'll keep my eye out for it next time.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Doh, well played, @rustynail .

I'll keep my eye out for it next time.
Reminds me of a TOS member - can't remember who - with the tagline 'I've got my eye out for Mullah Omar'.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Reminds me of a TOS member - can't remember who - with the tagline 'I've got my eye out for Mullah Omar'.

Pretty sure that was my buddy, Lazamataz.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'll take "The Eyes have it" for $1000 Alex.

The answer is,
Jack Elam. Peter Falk. Sammy Davis Jr.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Pretty sure that was my buddy, Lazamataz.
I believe you're right, it was Laz. Wonder how he's doing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I believe you're right, it was Laz. Wonder how he's doing.

He's still posting at TOS.  He had a group on Bookface, but he shut it down when millions started dumping Bookface and moving to MeWe because of the censoring, where he admins another group.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

That member was 'dead'.

Offline DB

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
If we can kill off the Republican party,will that make us all living in the utopia of bill, hill, Obama, and Biden, give us a land of Taliban where we can all live with democrat promises of endless orgasms?  Some say Utopian paradise,others aghast that people could think to be such manipulated fools.
I say if NTs were not wrong and this Biden/Taliban alliance  regime is the answer, pray to God for more of the same.  I really think he will answer your prayer, with the Taliban being part of it!
 :chairbang: :beer: :smokin: :beer: :chairbang:
  :amen: :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

Offline DB

Yes, 'dead' is alive.

So the undead are among us...

Offline skeeter

That member was 'dead'.
maybe that’s right. Hell I can’t remember, it was ages ago. Anyway it was funny.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That member was 'dead'.

Damn it!  You're correct.  Dead was another of my TOS buddies.  I bought his book, "Citizen Clinton."  It was awesome!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So the undead are among us...

I used to be a denizen of "The Undead Thread."  We'd hijack threads and turn them into chatrooms, like The Lounge.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They greatly fear not getting their invites to inside the beltway swarays.

And there is a group of "Old Bulls" in the House and Senate in the GOP that will undermine any effort to bring back Reagan Conservatism just so they stay on the right party invites and get asked to go on the Sunday talk shows.  And they also know that nothing the Dems do to the rest of us will never effect them because they won't be alive when it happens.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The purpose of the AZ Audit was never about "returning Trump to power."  It's not about Trump at all, it's about the cheating that disenfranchised a couple of million people, by virtue of the dilution of our legitimate votes.  Widespread cheating in Maricopa and Pima counties rendered my own vote invalid, here in Mohave County.

To suggest it's about returning Trump is simply incorrect.

@Cyber Liberty Ok that makes sense.  And I apologize if it seemed like I was lumping you into that group. 

Now, looking at the incident with Rep. Crenshaw, he was responding to a question for a Qanon guy who does want Trump back in office by decertifying 2020. He answered it's not going to happen, which I agree with.

Same here

Instead of saying that, I'd have greatly preferred he said instead, "That's not why the election is being audited."  Answering it the way he did may have put that fellow off, but it leaves the perception (fueled by the leftist press) that it's all about Donald Trump.  And that's what's wrong.

You're right it could have been phrased better.  But you and I both know that no matter how he phrased his answer the media would go all TDS with it and sadly some on our side would buy into the media's interpretation of what was said.

I will not jump on Crenshaw now that we've examined this fully.  What he said wasn't wrong, but it was not artful, either.  It doesn't surprise me, if he hasn't been following along with what for me is a "local issue."

Agree completely.

Meanwhile, the press got a story they can slant to make it part of the Trump Wars.

ETA:  This really does not do much for the Topic at hand, and I regret my part in injecting this into the discussion.

Actually it does a lot for the topic at hand.  It clears up for some people on this thread that jumped on Crenshaw for his comment and ignored the OP just to bash Crenshaw as some kind of RINO when he's not.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
And there is a group of "Old Bulls" in the House and Senate in the GOP that will undermine any effort to bring back Reagan Conservatism just so they stay on the right party invites and get asked to go on the Sunday talk shows.  And they also know that nothing the Dems do to the rest of us will never effect them because they won't be alive when it happens.

:yowsa: Very true!

- J. R. R. Tolkien