Author Topic: U.S. Senators are Lining Up to Demand President Biden’s Immediate Resignation or Face Impeachment  (Read 819 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is all Kubuki theater. The ONLY reason those scum-sucking bastards are lining up to demand Biden's resigination is because they KNOW it's not going anywhere.

If Biden steps down,that leaves Kamel Toe as President. Granted,she would have a MUCH easier time running against Trump in 2024 due to having an absolute lock on the Whymen and the homo votes,as well as the votes from the airheads that just "want to make history".

I still don't think she would win,though. Too many voters have seen what a Dim government in control looks like.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This is all Kubuki theater. The ONLY reason those scum-sucking bastards are lining up to demand Biden's resigination is because they KNOW it's not going anywhere.

If Biden steps down,that leaves Kamel Toe as President. Granted,she would have a MUCH easier time running against Trump in 2024 due to having an absolute lock on the Whymen and the homo votes,as well as the votes from the airheads that just "want to make history".

I still don't think she would win,though. Too many voters have seen what a Dim government in control looks like.

“The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article II, section 4

The Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power to impeach an official, and it makes the Senate the sole court for impeachment trials. The power of impeachment is limited to removal from office but also provides a means by which a removed officer may be disqualified from holding future office. Fines and potential jail time for crimes committed while in office are left to civil courts.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

“The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article II, section 4

The Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power to impeach an official, and it makes the Senate the sole court for impeachment trials. The power of impeachment is limited to removal from office but also provides a means by which a removed officer may be disqualified from holding future office. Fines and potential jail time for crimes committed while in office are left to civil courts.
The DCP has set precedent that impeachment only need to have enough  votes in the house to do so.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The DCP has set precedent that impeachment only need to have enough  votes in the house to do so.
Once the House votes to impeach, the office holder is impeached. It is similar to an indictment for the rest of us (still not a conviction).
Removal from office is contingent on conviction, and that must be done by the Senate.
Three presidents have been impeached, none convicted and removed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

Once the House votes to impeach, the office holder is impeached. It is similar to an indictment for the rest of us (still not a conviction).
Removal from office is contingent on conviction, and that must be done by the Senate.
Three presidents have been impeached, none convicted and removed.
And? It is pointless to call for the Impeachment of Traitor Joe. Even if he is impeached he won't be convicted by a 2/3 vote in the senate. It's a waste of time and tax dollars.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And? It is pointless to call for the Impeachment of Traitor Joe. Even if he is impeached he won't be convicted by a 2/3 vote in the senate. It's a waste of time and tax dollars.

It would put the stamp of approval by every Democrat who voted against it on the entire last 8 months of fustercluck by this administration.

"They voted to keep it going..."

Even with the cheat going on that has to hurt at the polls.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The unshakable of reality of Bidens dalliance with terrorist and Afghanistan. Biden subjected America to a great fall in the eyes of allies and contempt and doubt of America as a world power.  It elevated the Taliban to the position of a world terrorist super power, drawing admiration of other radical jihad terrorists organizations and their congregating in Afghanistan.  At such a cost in expenditures, and lives an extremely powerful rebel jihad state, and America got both eyes blackened,while Bidens promises and assurance were exposed as utterly wrong, and the final cost is YET TO BE DETERMINED.
Notice how most of the 13 killed were minorities, yet no mention of it being Bidens white privilege that sent them to their deaths?  Had Trump screwed up badly and gotten many minorities killed, THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN A SERIOUS ISSUE.  Screams of racism, Racism, Racism, and you know it!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

You do not understand politics very well then.

Forcing Democrats to not impeach the extremely unpopular Biden right before readying themselves for re-election campaigning would be disastrous for them.  Opponents would be able to easily make hay out of their negative vote as a vote against America.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Killer Clouds

Exactly. It is nothing more than a PR event for the professional pols that gives them a chance to showboat and pontificate before the cameras,KNOWING they won't be expected to do anything they claim they want to do.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Forcing Democrats to not impeach the extremely unpopular Biden right before readying themselves for re-election campaigning would be disastrous for them.  Opponents would be able to easily make hay out of their negative vote as a vote against America.

@IsailedawayfromFR

NOTHING is going to get the professional welfare classes,union members,teachers,public employees,etc,etc,etc to NOT vote Dim.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

I disagree. The hurdle is getting the House to impeach Biden; that is where the impeachment proceedings have to begin.  I believe that the Senate would vote to convict.

The 25th amendment is an option as well and more likely to be much quicker and successful.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

That has got to be one of the dumbest things I've seen on here. The republicants that are calling for Traitor Joe just look stupid.  There is no way it's going to happen in the house with a DCP majority. Piglosi will NEVER bring it up for a vote. Even if he is impeached there will not be 17 DCP senators that will vote for it along with all the republicant senators to remove him.  DCP sheeple disciple want Traitor Joe or any other communist president to run this country. The DCP disciples will always vote for any treacherous POS with a D behind there name.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That has got to be one of the dumbest things I've seen on here. The republicants that are calling for Traitor Joe just look stupid.  There is no way it's going to happen in the house with a DCP majority. Piglosi will NEVER bring it up for a vote. Even if he is impeached there will not be 17 DCP senators that will vote for it along with all the republicant senators to remove him.  DCP sheeple disciple want Traitor Joe or any other communist president to run this country. The DCP disciples will always vote for any treacherous POS with a D behind there name.

And none of that matters a whit!  @IsailedawayfromFR is exactly right! @Killer Clouds
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Killer Clouds

It would put the stamp of approval by every Democrat who voted against it on the entire last 8 months of fustercluck by this administration.

"They voted to keep it going..."

Even with the cheat going on that has to hurt at the polls.
Again AND? It doesn't make any difference. DCP disciples will vote for the DCP candidate. As long as the Democrat Communist Party is strong in the house/senate impeachment is impossible,  pointless and a waist only money. It's a pipe dream for republicants.

Offline Killer Clouds

And none of that matters a whit!  @IsailedawayfromFR is exactly right! @Killer Clouds
That's just BS. You and sailed away are WRONG AGAIN AS USUAL!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That's just BS. You and sailed away are WRONG AGAIN AS USUAL!

YOU are a damned fool and insist on proving it on a daily basis! @Killer Clouds
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Killer Clouds

YOU are a damned fool and insist on proving it on a daily basis! @Killer Clouds
Look in the mirror when you say that.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stop the personal insults...PLEASE
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

@IsailedawayfromFR

NOTHING is going to get the professional welfare classes,union members,teachers,public employees,etc,etc,etc to NOT vote Dim.
Those the the lost cause.

The ones that matter are the rest of America.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

You completely missed the point once again.

Members of the House are almost ready to begin campaigning for next year's re-election and not voting to impeach Biden will not serve them well in that effort.  Not all of them of course, but enough of them.

Offline Killer Clouds

You completely missed the point once again.

Members of the House are almost ready to begin campaigning for next year's re-election and not voting to impeach Biden will not serve them well in that effort.  Not all of them of course, but enough of them.
And again you missed the point. It won't matter to the DCP disciples that put those idiots in office to begin with. The presidential election and the senate election in Georgia rigged and stolen. Everyone knows it. 1/2 the people are against it and 1/2 the people are glad it happened.  Senators calling for impeachment is pointless as they have nothing to do with it until the house does it. Even then there are not enough DCP senators to vote for it. The republicants in the house calling for impeachment look just as stupid as the DCP idiots calling for Trump’s impeachment while they were in the minority. People already think MTG is a whack job and she keeps adding fuel to the fire.

And again you missed the point. It won't matter to the DCP disciples that put those idiots in office to begin with. The presidential election and the senate election in Georgia rigged and stolen. Everyone knows it. 1/2 the people are against it and 1/2 the people are glad it happened.  Senators calling for impeachment is pointless as they have nothing to do with it until the house does it. Even then there are not enough DCP senators to vote for it. The republicants in the house calling for impeachment look just as stupid as the DCP idiots calling for Trump’s impeachment while they were in the minority. People already think MTG is a whack job and she keeps adding fuel to the fire.
To respond to that would be like hitting my head against a wall, so I will not.

We appear to be on the same side, but it appears we have different strategies to effect change in this country.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 06:45:28 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
It appears some people are waking up to the realization that democrats do 100% lockstep. There's hope after all!
 0000dancing 444444 0000dancing :pigs fly:
 :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Those the the lost cause.

The ones that matter are the rest of America.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Yeah,but the professional parasite classes I listed,as well as similar one I didn't enlist,ALWAYS vote. Sometime more than 100 percent of them vote,and the Dims are recruiting thousands of new Dim voters every day by opening out southern border to them and registering them to vote with no regard as to the legality of any of it.

On the alleged Republican side,we have boocoo RINO's who would just stay home and not vote before they would vote for Trump.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The dem-communist House isn't going to vote articles of impeachment against "one of their own".
End of story.