Author Topic: U.S. Senators are Lining Up to Demand President Biden’s Immediate Resignation or Face Impeachment  (Read 817 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.S. Senators are Lining Up to Demand President Biden’s Immediate Resignation or Face Impeachment

by Kyle Becker
about 16 hours ago

United States senators are now lining up to demand that President Biden resign immediately or face growing demands for impeachment over his disgraceful mishanding of the Afghanistan military withdrawal. Biden’s disastrous decision has cost the lives of at least 12 U.S. servicemembers in multiple explosions near Kabul airport.

U.S. Senator Marsha Blackburn has called for President Biden’s resignation.

https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1430994740258828288

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/u-s-senators-are-lining-up-to-demand-president-bidens-immediate-resignation-or-face-impeachment-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Unfortunately this will go nowhere.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is nothing more than actors playing in a drama. THEY know it's not going to happen,but they also know they will look good by demanding it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bilo

This is nothing more than actors playing in a drama. THEY know it's not going to happen,but they also know they will look good by demanding it.

I don't believe being totally incompetent is a high crime or misdemeanor. If the Pubs really want Biden out they will push for the 25th Amendment to be implemented by the cabinet.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline dfwgator

Republican Senators had the chance to stop Biden from taking office,  they chose poorly.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

DC Kaubki Theatre as it has often been characterized as.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

DC Kaubki Theatre as it has often been characterized as.

That's exactly what it is. I'll believe otherwise if a Democrat signs on.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Yeah, lets pretend democrats don't have the upper hand and govern like a solid united fist, then we can fantasize how things should be!  The last election continues to haunt the willful clueless.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Tell me which Rats are signing on.  Until then, this is no-account Kabuki.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Killer Clouds

Tell me which Rats are signing on.  Until then, this is no-account Kabuki.
That's been my thoughts everytime I hear anything about impeaching Traitor Joe. Same goes with invoking the 25th amendment. Until members of the DCP sign on it's all BS theater.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 07:53:16 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Only the House of Representatives has the power to impeach. IF the impeachment passes in the House then it goes to the Senate for a vote.

I'm glad to see the senators coming forward, however, they do not have the power to impeach.

Perhaps 25th amendment?  I'm not sure if that too is also a 'power' of the House.

Kamel needs to take note however.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 05:50:20 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Republican Senators had the chance to stop Biden from taking office,  they chose poorly.

Speaking of Mike Pence @dfwgator  888blackhat

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmericanFreedom/status/1431000919471280130

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Is there anyone that gives two cents what Mike Pence has to say?  His political career ended on January 6th.

And impeachment is a waste of time considering the Democommies control all aspects of our government. 

The Republicans in Congress are as useless as **** on a bull!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is there anyone that gives two cents what Mike Pence has to say?  His political career ended on January 6th.

And impeachment is a waste of time considering the Democommies control all aspects of our government. 

The Republicans in Congress are as useless as **** on a bull!

@jafo2010

Let's wait and see if Trump is elected come the next Presidential election. If he's not,or if he is murdered before or after the elections,there is plenty of time then to take out the thunder sticks and see about installing a different government.

And make NO mistake about it. It WILL be THEN,or it will be never.

And "No,I don't even like the thought of it,either".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Killer Clouds

Only the House of Representatives has the power to impeach. IF the impeachment passes in the House then it goes to the Senate for a vote.

I'm glad to see the senators coming forward, however, they do not have the power to impeach.

Perhaps 25th amendment?  I'm not sure if that too is also a 'power' of the House.

The 25th amendment is invoked by the VP and the cabinet. .

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Stay the course!  Lets just impeach President Trump one more time to make democrats happy, then beg them like we did the Taliban, for permission to impeach Biden, IF that wouldn't offend them too much!
 ////00000////
Stay the course!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Stay the course!  Lets just impeach President Trump one more time to make democrats happy, then beg them like we did the Taliban, for permission to impeach Biden, IF that wouldn't offend them too much!
 ////00000////
Stay the course!

That's the precise reason for Lizzy Chaney's "Commission."  Impeachment 3.0.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Only the demo-communists -- or God -- can remove ol' white joe from office.

The pubbies have no say.
None at all.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
That's not true.  The CIA is considering their options of taking out another POTUS.  They have been successful so far with getting away with all kinds of criminal activity.

Biden has upset their world dynamic of feeding the military/industrial complex.  That is a major no-no. 

A friend of mine today told me a retired Army Ranger friend of his told him his old unit, which was a mechanized tank group has been put on alert to move to Afghanistan.  So, we might go pouring back in with the intent to throw heat back at these crumbs.

Offline Killer Clouds

That's not true.  The CIA is considering their options of taking out another POTUS.  They have been successful so far with getting away with all kinds of criminal activity.

Biden has upset their world dynamic of feeding the military/industrial complex.  That is a major no-no. 

A friend of mine today told me a retired Army Ranger friend of his told him his old unit, which was a mechanized tank group has been put on alert to move to Afghanistan.  So, we might go pouring back in with the intent to throw heat back at these crumbs.
My cousn's sister's dad's mom's uncle's aunt's dog's puppy' s brother said that he heard from a bird that we are going back to war too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Marjorie Taylor Greene introduces more articles of impeachment against Biden
https://www.yahoo.com/now/marjorie-taylor-greene-introduces-three-222000013.html

Republican firebrand Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene introduced a fresh slate of impeachment articles against President Joe Biden on Friday.

The three resolutions levied by the congresswoman from Georgia are "dereliction of duty" for Biden's handling of the Afghanistan situation, another for the "border crisis," and a third for "usurping congressional authority and ignoring judicial authority of the Supreme Court" for the Biden administration's eviction moratorium during the coronavirus pandemic.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

Huh?

Offline Longiron

If they impeach Biteme then you have the HO as POTUS. If somehow she goes they you have Pelosi as POTUS??? Talk about Lose - Lose situation. Now if TRUMP elected SPEAKER then things would work better all the way around. BUT TRUMP ego will not let him do anything that would help this country. :patriot:

Offline Killer Clouds

If they impeach Biteme then you have the HO as POTUS. If somehow she goes they you have Pelosi as POTUS??? Talk about Lose - Lose situation. Now if TRUMP elected SPEAKER then things would work better all the way around. BUT TRUMP ego will not let him do anything that would help this country. :patriot:
With the DCP in control of the house what makes you think there is any possibility Trump could be the speaker?

Offline Longiron

With the DCP in control of the house what makes you think there is any possibility Trump could be the speaker?

Possible but unlikely if the R arm of the UNIPARTY wins the HOUSE in 2022. The SPEAKER does not have to be a member of Congress. Problem I do not think the R Uniparty members would vote for TRUMP if they do win the HOUSE back but again they might???? He can make things better and force McConnell out and set himself up for POTUS election in 2024. Also, do the unthinkable, Build a team which he never had and still does not have that support his agenda as SPEAKER. :patriot: