Author Topic: U.S. Senators are Lining Up to Demand President Biden’s Immediate Resignation or Face Impeachment  (Read 818 times)

Offline Killer Clouds

@IsailedawayfromFR

Yeah,but the professional parasite classes I listed,as well as similar one I didn't enlist,ALWAYS vote. Sometime more than 100 percent of them vote,and the Dims are recruiting thousands of new Dim voters every day by opening out southern border to them and registering them to vote with no regard as to the legality of any of it.

On the alleged Republican side,we have boocoo RINO's who would just stay home and not vote before they would vote for Trump.
And we have a winner! You definitely get it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The dem-communist House isn't going to vote articles of impeachment against "one of their own".
End of story.

@Fishrrman

And THERE it is. He could eat a live baby on live tv and they wouldn't vote to remove him from office.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Fishrrman

And THERE it is. He could eat a live baby on live tv and they wouldn't vote to remove him from office.

That is true and it also completely misses the point that @IsailedawayfromFR was making.  @sneakypete
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Killer Clouds

That is true and it also completely misses the point that @IsailedawayfromFR was making.  @sneakypete
It does address the point that being you are not going to change how demonrats vote. Is there anything a DCP disciple or a republicant can say to make you vote a a Democrat Communist Party disciple?