Author Topic: Texas governor tests positive for COVID-19, in ‘good health’  (Read 422 times)

Online libertybele

Texas governor tests positive for COVID-19, in ‘good health’

Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott tested positive for COVID-19 on Tuesday, according to his office, who said he is in good health and experiencing no symptoms.

Abbott, who was vaccinated in 2020, was isolating in the governor’s mansion in Austin and receiving monoclonal antibody treatment, spokesman Mark Miner said in a statement.

The governor is the latest Texan to test positive as cases of the virus soar and hospitals around the state are stretched thin......

https://www.winknews.com/2021/08/17/texas-governor-tests-positive-for-covid-19-in-good-health/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline art.prout

Re: Texas governor tests positive for COVID-19, in ‘good health’
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 12:00:41 am »
The fully vaccinated governor.  Just more evidence that the vaccines are working!!

:silly:

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2021, 12:02:37 am »
The fully vaccinated governor.  Just more evidence that the vaccines are working!!

Yeppers ... and Pfeizer and Moderna are now offering a 3rd round!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline art.prout

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 12:28:27 am »
Yeppers ... and Pfeizer and Moderna are now offering a 3rd round!

And if the 3rd round won't be enough, many will be happy to step up for rounds 4 and beyond!

:yowsa:

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2021, 12:36:18 am »
And if the 3rd round won't be enough, many will be happy to step up for rounds 4 and beyond!

:yowsa:

....until people start exhibiting severe long term side effects and dying from the first two rounds.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2021, 12:41:51 am »
"Ten Rounds With Jose Covid"

One round with Jose Covid
I went two rounds with Jose Covid
Three rounds with Jose Covid
Five rounds with Jose Covid or was it four?
Six rounds with Jose Covid
Eight rounds with Jose Covid
Ten rounds with Jose Covid..

I lost count and started countin' again!

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2021, 12:43:09 am »
"Ten Rounds With Jose Covid"

One round with Jose Covid
I went two rounds with Jose Covid
Three rounds with Jose Covid
Five rounds with Jose Covid or was it four?
Six rounds with Jose Covid
Eight rounds with Jose Covid
Ten rounds with Jose Covid..

I lost count and started countin' again!

After ten rounds of Jose Covid I'm surprised you didn't hit the floor.                             

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2021, 12:45:31 am »
After ten rounds of Jose Covid I'm surprised you didn't hit the floor.                             

I wanted to hit Jabba The Troll Fauci
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2021, 01:04:34 am »
I wanted to hit Jabba The Troll Fauci

Whooo.....

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2021, 01:55:53 am »
 covid.  Is just a new common cold virus. Everyone will have it in their system.  CORONAVIRUS.  I find it funny, how an eggplant can come back positive or BLANK, plain swaps, NEW,  test positive.   

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2021, 02:38:20 pm »

They are.

What did You believe they were designed to do?

Hint:  they are not vaccines.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington