Author Topic: Anthony Fauci: We Want to Give People a ‘Boost from the Original Vaccine that They Had’  (Read 1676 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anthony Fauci: We Want to Give People a ‘Boost from the Original Vaccine that They Had’

Hannah Bleau 16 Aug 2021

Dr. Anthony Fauci advocated on Sunday for additional shots against the Chinese coronavirus, explaining federal health officials’ goal to give people a “boost from the original vaccine that they had.”

Appearing on CBS News’s Face the Nation, President Biden’s medical adviser suggested that booster shots, which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently recommended specifically for immunocompromised people, is a goal for vaccinated people across the board.

“Right now, if we get boosters, you know, we’re talking about boosters. We already implemented boosters for the immune-compromised,” Fauci said. “It’s clear we want to make sure we get people, if possible, to get the boost from the original vaccine that they had.”

“But remember, the original dose of the Moderna is about three times what the dose of the Pfizer is,” he said, expressing hope the vaccines will receive full approval by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the near future.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/16/fauci-we-want-get-people-boost-original-vaccine-they-had/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Other than authorizing a third shot for people with compromised immune systems, the FDA seems not to be onboard Fauci's booster train.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Other than authorizing a third shot for people with compromised immune systems, the FDA seems not to be onboard Fauci's booster train.

Jabba The troll can't even find the train station much less the train!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

Sure, those who didn't die with the first vaccine.  They plan boosters for the rest of your short lives!   DEPOPULATION. 

Offline RetBobbyMI

Injecting someone who has a compromised immune system with a foreign substance is beyond scientific resoning. Just ridiculous!

Fauxchi de 🤡
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline PeteS in CA

Injecting someone who has a compromised immune system with a foreign substance is beyond scientific resoning. Just ridiculous!

Fauxchi de 🤡

Since this would be a third shot for such people (the J&J vaccine is not included in this authorization), that water flowed under their bridge long before.

FWIW, the FDA press announcement, https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-authorizes-additional-vaccine-dose-certain-immunocompromised .
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 10:10:59 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline LegalAmerican

He is not TRUMPS doctor, although he says he talked to POTUS TRUMP.  The title is misleading a bit.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qZcFievpNedn/

Offline RetBobbyMI

Since this would be a third shot for such people (the J&J vaccine is not included in this authorization), that water flowed under their bridge long before.

FWIW, the FDA press announcement, https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-authorizes-additional-vaccine-dose-certain-immunocompromised .
If it didn’t work the first time, try it again, and again, and again nonsense. Towns, cities and counties are whining about their hospitals being full and they by their own admission have 75% vaxed population? It doesn’t pass the smell test.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline libertybele

If it didn’t work the first time, try it again, and again, and again nonsense. Towns, cities and counties are whining about their hospitals being full and they by their own admission have 75% vaxed population? It doesn’t pass the smell test.

No, it certainly does not!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

https://twitter.com/2020Smiles/status/1425358966339645441?s=20   

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Plus the boosters are formulated exactly the same as the original shots, not customized to delta nor any variants of concern/interest.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Online Hoodat

At least now we can safely say that there is no such thing as 'fully vaccinated'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
At least now we can safely say that there is no such thing as 'fully vaccinated'.
Well, something I noticed about those shot cards, is that there were more than two spaces on them.

Maybe someone already knew that just two would not be enough?

Pay attention, people!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

Would like to give Fauci a 'boost'....out a window.

Offline PeteS in CA

Well, something I noticed about those shot cards, is that there were more than two spaces on them.

Maybe someone already knew that just two would not be enough?

Pay attention, people!

It's based on a standard form that's been in use for some time. Some vaccines do require boosters, and the form allowed for recording reception of boosters. No devious plan, just being prepared for something not fully known.

Online mountaineer

If it didn’t work the first time, try it again, and again, and again nonsense.
Exactly. I'll be happy to take a vaccine if, 1) I actually need it (after careful consideration and cost-benefit analysis); and 2) it's proven to be safe and effective. So far, neither condition has been met.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Would like to give Fauci a 'boost'....out a window.

I'll shut the widow for you after he has reached terminal velocity
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Thank you, Chi-coms.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's based on a standard form that's been in use for some time. Some vaccines do require boosters, and the form allowed for recording reception of boosters. No devious plan, just being prepared for something not fully known.
If there were a devious plan, that one didn't come from the FDA or CDC. I don't put it past the pharmaceutical companies to produce a vaccine that is wildly effective but only for a short time to ensure the maximum amount of sales. Remember, the first talk of boosters came from Pfizer and Moderna shareholder meetings. That's where corporate interests rest.

America may have just unwittingly let itself get royally swindled.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 03:24:14 pm by jmyrlefuller »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If there were a devious plan, that one didn't come from the FDA or CDC. I don't put it past the pharmaceutical companies to produce a vaccine that is wildly effective but only for a short time to ensure the maximum amount of sales. Remember, the first talk of boosters came from Pfizer and Moderna shareholder meetings. That's where corporate interests rest.

America may have just unwittingly let itself get royally swindled.
Well not me, I refuse to go back to the well, what are they gonna do keep me from flying? I haven't been on a plane in over a decade and as long as the democrats have America F'd up there is nowhere I need to go that requires air travel same for buses, though there were a couple of train trips we had thought about. Nope I'll just stay home, clean my boom sticks and reload as often as I can scrounge up material.

Offline LegalAmerican

Well not me, I refuse to go back to the well, what are they gonna do keep me from flying? I haven't been on a plane in over a decade and as long as the democrats have America F'd up there is nowhere I need to go that requires air travel same for buses, though there were a couple of train trips we had thought about. Nope I'll just stay home, clean my boom sticks and reload as often as I can scrounge up material.

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is for one vaccine for one disease. Just COVID.

(likely, the flip side has more slots on it (I don't know, I have not had the jab)
Not the whole vaccine history of the individual.

Those other cards I've seen include an entire history of inoculations for multiple diseases, not just one disease.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis