Author Topic: Anthony Fauci: We Want to Give People a ‘Boost from the Original Vaccine that They Had’  (Read 1677 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Take what you want. Leave the rest. Just be aware. Instead of mocking........
-----------------------------------------------------
Big Pharma Is Coming For Your Children – What Will You Do To Stop Them? Watch LIVE!
Across the world, humanity is awakening to the scourge of medical tyranny and fighting back! Tune in and share this broadcast to join the resistance!

https://www.newswars.com/unmitigated-disaster-biden-collapses-america-in-under-7-months-watch-live/

Offline LegalAmerican

This is for one vaccine for one disease. Just COVID.

(likely, the flip side has more slots on it (I don't know, I have not had the jab)
Not the whole vaccine history of the individual.

Those other cards I've seen include an entire history of inoculations for multiple diseases, not just one disease.

Chinese?  Tangtang Zhao, 34, of Chicago. 
---------------------------------------------------------
Pharmacist Arrested for Selling COVID Vaccination Cards Online
A licensed pharmacist was arrested today in Chicago on charges related to his alleged sale of dozens of authentic Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 vaccination cards on eBay.

According to court documents, in March and April 2021, Tangtang Zhao, 34, of Chicago, sold 125 authentic CDC vaccination cards to 11 different buyers for approximately $10 per card. Zhao was a licensed pharmacist in Illinois and was employed at Company 1, a pharmacy which distributed and administered COVID-19 vaccines at its physical locations nationwide. As required by the CDC, Company 1 provided a CDC Vaccination Record Card to each vaccine recipient. Zhao, who worked at Company 1 as a pharmacist during that time, obtained and subsequently offered authentic CDC vaccination cards for sale online.

The indictment charges Zhao with 12 counts of theft of government property.
“We take seriously, and will vigorously investigate, any criminal offense that contributes to the distrust around vaccines and vaccination status,” said Assistant Attorney General Kenneth A. Polite Jr. of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division. “The Department of Justice and its law enforcement partners are committed to protecting the American people from these offenses during this national emergency.”

“Knowingly selling COVID vaccination cards to unvaccinated individuals puts millions of Americans at risk of serious injury or death,” said Special Agent in Charge Emmerson Buie Jr. of the FBI’s Chicago Field Office. “To put such a small price on the safety of our nation is not only an insult to those who are doing their part in the fight to stop COVID-19, but a federal crime with serious consequences.”

“Stealing and selling COVID-19 vaccination cards is inexcusable and will not be tolerated,” said Special Agent in Charge Lamont Pugh III of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Office of Inspector General (HHS-OIG) – Chicago Region. “Fraudsters who engage in such unlawful conduct undermine efforts to address the pandemic and profit at the public’s expense. The health and safety of the public is our top priority, and we encourage people to obtain vaccination cards from their administering medical providers.”

Zhao is charged by indictment with 12 counts of theft of government property. Zhao made his initial court appearance on Aug. 17 before U.S. Magistrate Judge Sheila M. Finnegan of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. If convicted, he faces a sentence of 10 years in prison per count. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after considering the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.

The FBI and HHS-OIG are investigating the case.
Trial Attorney Leslie S. Garthwaite of the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section is prosecuting the case.

An indictment is merely an allegation and all defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/pharmaci ... rds-online

Offline mountaineer

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
Was with a pilot friend last night, about 10,000 hours in the cockpit.
Told me the airlines aren’t being honest. Part of the reason for these national flight delays is lack of aircrews.
Altitude is disproportionately causing blood clots in the mandatorily vaccinated.
7:27 AM · Aug 19, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

If there were a devious plan, that one didn't come from the FDA or CDC. I don't put it past the pharmaceutical companies to produce a vaccine that is wildly effective but only for a short time to ensure the maximum amount of sales.

And to engineer a virus to go with it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
John Cardillo
@johncardillo
Was with a pilot friend last night, about 10,000 hours in the cockpit.
Told me the airlines aren’t being honest. Part of the reason for these national flight delays is lack of aircrews.
Altitude is disproportionately causing blood clots in the mandatorily vaccinated.
7:27 AM · Aug 19, 2021
Think about what that could mean for military pilots.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Think about what that could mean for military pilots.
Exactly.  **nononono*

Offline mountaineer

The truth about Biden’s booster shots
The COVID goalposts are moving again
August 19, 2021 | 3:56 pm   
Grace Curley

Don’t let this relatively Fauci-free week fool you. The Biden administration is still laser-focused on the coronavirus.

In fact, as reporters waited anxiously to ask the President about stranded American civilians in Kabul and Afghans falling from Air Force planes, Baghdad Biden stumbled through a teleprompter address about vaccines and left without taking a single question.

America is back!  ...

If Biden is this desperate to get people vaccinated, it would behoove him to convince Americans that the vaccines are effective against the virus. But thanks to whichever intern is running the Covid-19 messaging at the White House, this administration has gone out of their way to do the opposite. ...  Spectator World

Offline mountaineer

More on blood clots:
Carmine Sabia
@CarmineSabia
My brother, fully vaccinated with Moderna, has just come out of his third surgery on an artery clot that he got from Covid. Very concerning as Im also fully vaccinated and I used to feel a lot safer than I do.
8:20 PM · Aug 19, 2021

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Jabs will continue until we all capitulate.  All freedoms will be lost.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Plus the boosters are formulated exactly the same as the original shots, not customized to delta nor any variants of concern/interest.
Exactly, there is no difference between the 1st, 2nd or 3rd.  just more of the same shit.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline RetBobbyMI

Endemic Seasonal Respiratory Virus

Also...
CDC Dir stated, "reports from Israel suggest increased risk of severe disease amongst those vaccinated early".
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Hoodat

Exactly, there is no difference between the 1st, 2nd or 3rd.  just more of the same shit.

The third shot will provide a 50% increase in Pfizer revenues.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
JUST IN - FDA is aiming to give full approval to Pfizer’s #COVID19 vaccine on Monday (NYT)
5:37 PM · Aug 20, 2021·

Humaa Abedin
@HRCs_bitch
Replying to
@disclosetv
According to the product monograph, long term testing will not be completed before November 2021.  What steps are they skipping?
5:43 PM · Aug 20, 2021

Offline mountaineer

Aaron Kimbrell
@AaronKimbrell
A little over 3 weeks ago my wife got her 2nd dose of the vax, a week later all 5 of us in my house tested positive for covid. Me and the kids got over it in a few days my wife had to be taken to ER yesterday and is in the ICU…. Prayers please
5:16 PM · Aug 19, 2021·

**nononono*

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He wants us to have a booster?  I would much rather jam a booster (or a boot) up Fauxi's ass.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

:bingo:

Offline LegalAmerican

He wants us to have a booster?  I would much rather jam a booster (or a boot) up Fauxi's ass.

Agree!   :thumbsup:

Offline DB

Fauci and crew are playing fast and loose with the facts.

He clearly doesn't know what he's doing.

You can join his mass science experiment - or not.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I would prefer someone who studied Ti Kwan Leep give Fauci a boot to the head, as many time as necessary to re-boot him......it might take a lot happy77

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajEOZ4tBqjQ

Offline RetBobbyMI

Offline Hoodat

Fauci and crew are playing fast and loose with the facts

No, they're not.  They are flat out lying.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Should I get a COVID-19 vaccine if I’ve already had COVID-19?

Key takeaways

Getting COVID-19 might offer some natural protection or immunity from reinfection with the COVID-19 virus. But it’s not clear how long this protection lasts.

Because it’s possible to get reinfected and COVID-19 can cause severe medical complications, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that people who have already had COVID-19 get a COVID-19 vaccine.
Andrew Badley, M.D., COVID-19 Research Task Force Chair, Mayo Clinic: If you've already had COVID-19, should you still get vaccinated? The answer is yes. Several reasons for that. One is that the duration of immunity that you receive after having COVID-19 disease is variable. Our current estimates are that that goes away over about three months ...
Mayo Clinic :shrug:

Offline DB

Mayo Clinic :shrug:

The world has gone nuts.

Science with actual data has left the building.

Offline mountaineer

Take this drug. We don't know whether it will help you or hurt you. Perhaps in five years we'll have some inkling.