Author Topic: CDC Director Admits Claim That Over 99% of In-Hospital Covid Deaths Were Among Unvaccinated People W  (Read 119 times)

rangerrebew

CDC Director Admits Claim That Over 99% of In-Hospital Covid Deaths Were Among Unvaccinated People Was Junk
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Aug. 09, 2021

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky admitted during a press briefing last week that her claim that over 99% of covid patients dying in hospitals were unvaccinated was a load of crap.

The claim, which was also echoed by Anthony Fauci, Surgeon General Vivek Murthy and other top officials, was shown to be a lie by the CDC's own data released by the Washington Post on July 29. The CDC's data showed the number of covid patient in-hospital deaths in May were 15% among the vaccinated, not 0.5% as they all claimed -- which is 30x higher than they stated.

The CDC and White House officials didn't tell the public that because they were in overdrive trying to scare everyone into taking Big Pharma's experimental mRNA "vaccines" despite their rapidly waning protection.

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62442

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
liellielielieLIElielielieLIElielielieLIELIELIElielielielie

And they wonder why we don't believe them.

If they told me the sky was blue, the grass green, and water is wet, I'd have to check.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis