Author Topic: Time to impeach Biden  (Read 1466 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Time to impeach Biden
« on: August 08, 2021, 02:10:42 pm »
August 8, 2021
Time to impeach Biden
By Andrew G. Benjamin

After having appointed a special counsel, or in place of it, under 5 U.S. Code §1212 — Powers and functions of the Office of Special Counsel, specifically under (a) (aB), (a3), Congress must act to impeach this president for high crimes and misdemeanors, gross mismanagement, violating the nation's laws, and endangering the public health and safety of citizens.

(a) The Office of Special Counsel shall—

(1)

in accordance with section 1214(a) and other applicable provisions of this subchapter…

(B)

file a complaint or make recommendations for disciplinary action under section 1215;

(3)

receive, review, and, where appropriate, forward to the Attorney General or an agency head under section 1213, disclosures of violations of any law, rule, or regulation, or gross mismanagement ... an abuse of authority, or a substantial and specific danger to public health or safety[.]

Congress must begin impeachment proceedings against President Joe Biden, V.P. Kamala Harris, Attorney General Merrick B. Garland, and his deputies, who likely have knowledge of the events that squashed investigations into the nation's murderous governors.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/time_to_impeach_biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Time to impeach Biden
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2021, 02:13:44 pm »
Do we really want President Cameltoe Harris?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2021, 02:39:01 pm »

Agree.  Our best and only hope is to grab the House or Senate and stall the left onslaught.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2021, 02:47:11 pm »
Nixon's effective removal didn't help Ford or hurt the left in the 70s. In fact it seemed to help them significantly.

If Biden broke the law, and clearly he is, then he should be impeached and removed, consequences be damned.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 02:48:06 pm by skeeter »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2021, 02:48:00 pm »
It'd didn't help Ford or hurt the left in the 70s. In fact it seemed to help them significantly.

If Biden broke the law, and clearly he is, then he should be impeached and removed, consequences be damned.

Yeah, no.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2021, 02:49:22 pm »
Yeah, no.
Then let them continue to run roughshod over the law and wait for an electoral solution.

Thats worked great so far.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2021, 02:53:11 pm »
Then let them continue to run roughshod over the law and wait for an electoral solution.

Why?  The one has nothing to do with the other.

Not wanting to get into President Cameltoe is a perfectly good reason to exercise prosecutorial discretion and leave the demented pedophile in office - much more effective to take control of the House and Senate and prevent the democrats from getting the rest of their agenda through.

There is no reason on earth why anyone other than a fool would think that such an exercise of prosecutorial discretion commits one to overlooking every other crime that may have been committed by any other person.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2021, 02:58:55 pm »
Why?  The one has nothing to do with the other.

Not wanting to get into President Cameltoe is a perfectly good reason to exercise prosecutorial discretion and leave the demented pedophile in office - much more effective to take control of the House and Senate and prevent the democrats from getting the rest of their agenda through.

There is no reason on earth why anyone other than a fool would think that such an exercise of prosecutorial discretion commits one to overlooking every other crime that may have been committed by any other person.
Only a fool believes its the president making policy right now.

Does enforcing the law somehow preclude republicans from winning control of the congress next year?

Continuing to not exact a political price for obvious lawbreaking is going to lead to continually increasing lawbreaking by bureaucrats and their proxies.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 03:00:49 pm by skeeter »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2021, 03:01:13 pm »
Only a fool believes its the president making policy right now.

Does enforcing the law somehow preclude republicans from winning control of the congress next year?

Continuing to not exact a political price for obvious lawbreaking is going to lead to continually increasing lawbreaking.

Impeachment is not costless, and can backfire.  If Biden isn't the one calling the shots, then what's the point in removing him?  You won't remove the source of the problem; you'll simply was a lot of time on stupid, pointless, ultimately ineffective measures that create a lot of ill-will and waste a lot of time and money, and you won't have accomplished a single thing other than making Cameltoe the first female president.

Wow.  All for the sake of some bullshit "principle".

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2021, 03:03:02 pm »
Impeach Biden? What makes anyone think that a 2/3rds  Majority in the Senate will vote for impeachment.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2021, 03:15:55 pm »
Wow.  All for the sake of some bullshit "principle".

Are you serious? If your attitude is common, and among the GOPe I'm sure it is, its no wonder we find ourselves in this situation.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 03:21:24 pm by skeeter »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2021, 03:17:29 pm »
Are you serious?

Yeah, I am.  The old "If he committed a crime, he should do the time" becomes a parody and a farce when pushed to its logical extreme - as you would do.

As Emerson said about "foolish consistency" ...

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2021, 03:18:06 pm »
Yeah, I am.  The old "If he committed a crime, he should do the time" becomes a parody and a farce when pushed to its logical extreme - as you would do.

As Emerson said about "foolish consistency" ...
Your's is the foolish consistency.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2021, 03:25:09 pm »
Biden is a brainless puppet because he is old, sick, and very senile. (but his butt is wiped)
Kamala is brainless because she is a Party Girl who paved her way to the top on her back.

Either one of these two puppets will maintain the power of the 'real power' cabal.
Even the Democrats do not trust either of these two imbeciles with the Nuclear Football.
Although millions of NeverTrumpers did. AT LEAST WE GOT RID OF TRUMP!!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2021, 03:26:08 pm »
we are on Biding time. Joe is gonna wake up dead before his 4 years are up.  Less messy than a 'peachment, more satisfying too.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2021, 03:33:29 pm »
Your's is the foolish consistency.

Hardly.  I am not imposing any sort of foolish consistency.  I am advocating for the use of discretion - it being the better part of valor - and of conserving resources, including political capital, so they can be deployed to best effect, rather than being wasted on some stupid pointless grandstanding impeachment of Biden which - as even you admit - at the end of the day will not change anything because he's not in charge of anything.

Sorry, Chief, that pointless stupidity is all on you.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2021, 04:00:28 pm »
Impeaching Biden would achieve nothing. That is why there never has been and never will be attempt on his life. He is no more than an empty vessel. The only thing his removal will accomplish is to install a new VP chosen by the 'real power' without Kamala even knowing who they picked until they show up at the WH. Whomever they choose will be another puppet under their control with more intelligence, poise, and dignity, than the cackling Queen.

And in any event, it is going to happen anyway without Republicans doing anything at all. In my opinion, it is not possible that Biden will survive four more years, regardless of how many stacked drugs they pump into him everyday.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2021, 04:03:07 pm »
Impeaching Biden would achieve nothing. That is why there never has been and never will be attempt on his life. He is no more than an empty vessel. The only thing his removal will accomplish is to install a new VP chosen by the 'real power' without Kamala even knowing who they picked until they show up at the WH. Whomever they choose will be another puppet under their control with more intelligence, poise, and dignity, than the cackling Queen.

And in any event, it is going to happen anyway without Republicans doing anything at all. In my opinion, it is not possible that Biden will survive four more years, regardless of how many stacked drugs they pump into him everyday.

Agreed, generally.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 04:52:03 pm by Kamaji »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2021, 04:47:41 pm »

@skeeter

Do you REALLY think ANYTHING would be better under Kameltoe?

They would be WORSE.

Consider the FACT that she is a woman,she is a leftist airhead, AND she is black. If she were to come out as a lesbian,she would automatically have close to a lock on 50 percent of the votes,even if she were seen to pick boggers and eat them on live tv.

Nope. Keep the current fool in office. He has already almost worn out his welcome,and by election time,a lot of the traditional Dim voters will even want to get rid of him.

Doing the right thing is nice,but winning is EVERYTHING.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2021, 05:30:06 pm »
@skeeter

Do you REALLY think ANYTHING would be better under Kameltoe?

They would be WORSE.

Consider the FACT that she is a woman,she is a leftist airhead, AND she is black. If she were to come out as a lesbian,she would automatically have close to a lock on 50 percent of the votes,even if she were seen to pick boggers and eat them on live tv.

Nope. Keep the current fool in office. He has already almost worn out his welcome,and by election time,a lot of the traditional Dim voters will even want to get rid of him.

Doing the right thing is nice,but winning is EVERYTHING.
i disagree. We need to start throwing everything at these a-holes. All the time. I’m sick & tired of our side constantly out smarting itself.

Take a look around. Hello. What we’ve been doing ain’t working.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2021, 05:54:13 pm »
i disagree. We need to start throwing everything at these a-holes. All the time. I’m sick & tired of our side constantly out smarting itself.

@skeeter

What we have been doing is playing into their hands,which is EXACTLY what we would be doing if we forced Slow Joe to step down,and put Kameltoe in office WITHOUT A VOTE as a sitting president come the next elections. She would be running as a sitting President who hadn't been in office long enough to have any negatives,and a lot of sypmathy and racism/reverse racism working for her come election time.

Frankly,she would have a lock on the election if this happened.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2021, 05:56:25 pm »
@skeeter

What we have been doing is playing into their hands,which is EXACTLY what we would be doing if we forced Slow Joe to step down,and put Kameltoe in office WITHOUT A VOTE as a sitting president come the next elections. She would be running as a sitting President who hadn't been in office long enough to have any negatives,and a lot of sypmathy and racism/reverse racism working for her come election time.

Frankly,she would have a lock on the election if this happened.

Agreed.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2021, 06:00:55 pm »

I agree with you!  you have a good head on your shoulders. 

I know it says biden, but this is a reporters Idea. At least some are thinking and it is to remove a bunch of biden adm.
First comes "the thought'.  See, he is talking about a bunch of his adm.  not just biden, so talk of Kamala is moot point.

Congress must begin impeachment proceedings against President Joe Biden, V.P. Kamala Harris, Attorney General Merrick B. Garland, and his deputies, who likely have knowledge of the events that squashed investigations into the nation's murderous governors.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 06:02:31 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2021, 06:31:49 pm »
Impeach Biden? What makes anyone think that a 2/3rds  Majority in the Senate will vote for impeachment.

Correct

And it could garner sympathy for Joe Biden and boost his flailing poll numbers
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2021, 06:36:28 pm »

I agree with you!  you have a good head on your shoulders. 

I know it says biden, but this is a reporters Idea. At least some are thinking and it is to remove a bunch of biden adm.
First comes "the thought'.  See, he is talking about a bunch of his adm.  not just biden, so talk of Kamala is moot point.

The alternative is to do it the same old way the gop has been doing it. Working great, right?Talk about a foolish consistency.

I refuse to accept the rules, standards & psychology apply to one party but not the other.