Author Topic: Time to impeach Biden  (Read 1468 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Time to impeach Biden
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2021, 07:16:40 pm »
The alternative is to do it the same old way the gop has been doing it. Working great, right?Talk about a foolish consistency.

I refuse to accept the rules, standards & psychology apply to one party but not the other.

@skeeter

You can refuse to accept that fire is hot too,as long as you don't try to stick your  hand in it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2021, 07:25:01 pm »
@skeeter

You can refuse to accept that fire is hot too,as long as you don't try to stick your  hand in it.
if you refuse to make your own case don’t be surprised when the public doesn’t think you have one.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2021, 07:34:08 pm »
The alternative is to do it the same old way the gop has been doing it.

That is false. There are not but two choices. And flailing away is no better than doing nothing, with the exception of a slight chance you might hit something in your windmilling.

What would be preferred is a structured offense with a good chance of winning.

Impeaching Biteme because the Democrats impeached Tumpy is just silly poo-throwing.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2021, 08:38:08 pm »
That is false. There are not but two choices. And flailing away is no better than doing nothing, with the exception of a slight chance you might hit something in your windmilling.

Impeaching Biteme because the Democrats impeached Tumpy is just silly poo-throwing.

Agreed.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2021, 12:32:54 am »

If this were something other than another attempt to stir sh*t I'd bother with a serious response.

But if scoffing's all you got, and it seems it is, I'm out.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 12:44:23 am by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2021, 12:50:23 am »
Biden's cognitive decline is obvious.  It's not something made up by the GOP, nor Trump supporters. When other countries comment (in particular Australia)  that his behavior is nothing short of bizarre, and they shake their heads laughing, then he becomes a risk to our national security.

The 25th Amendment needs to be declared. He is unable to function.  His impeachment wouldn't be because of any crime that he has committed but rather his inability to function as president. 

His impeachment has absolutely nothing to do with Trump being impeached. It isn't a tit for tat situation by any means. 

I continue to question the delay of his impeachment and I am surprised actually that he hasn't been asked to step down.  Perhaps the delay is to maybe save him and his family embarrassment I suppose, but his family knew of his decline long before he took the oath of office as well as the DEM party.

Perhaps China isn't finished using him yet?  I just don't know.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2021, 12:54:06 am »

That is how the public would see it, also
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2021, 01:09:16 am »
That is how the public would see it, also
Huh. What other Constitutional provisions are off the table for our side because we're afraid of looking bad?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2021, 01:10:35 am »
If this were something other than another attempt to stir sh*t I'd bother with a serious response.

But if scoffing's all you got, and it seems it is, I'm out.

Not stirring shit. You ain't got the votes. You ain't gonna get the votes. And the Dems own the house, where impeachment has to start... It's a non-starter.

Which means all this is is useless grandstanding for the public.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2021, 01:20:06 am »
Not stirring shit. You ain't got the votes. You ain't gonna get the votes. And the Dems own the house, where impeachment has to start... It's a non-starter.

Which means all this is is useless grandstanding for the public.
So all of that talk about principles is so much bullshit. Its really all about political calculation.

Did Biden use his office to enrich himself? Is Biden violating the Constitution, irreparably damaging the republic, with several of his his policies right now? Its more than likely.

But seek a Constitutional remedy? We might actually have to work to present a convincing argument. We might end up looking foolish.

Not exactly a profile in courage. Its no wonder we are were we are today.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 01:24:23 am by skeeter »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2021, 01:28:12 am »
So all of that talk about principles is so much bullshit. Its really all about political calculation.

Not at all - It's a matter of choosing which hill to die on. If you figger you can get the evidence, convincing enough to move liberal Democrats in the House - Which is what you need to do to succeed - Then more power to you, and I will back the play.

But we both know that ain't what you've got.
So the effort will predictably wind up looking vengeful and partisan.

Better to stoke the fires for the midterms, and back actual Conservatives that will actually do things.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2021, 01:32:49 am »
Not at all - It's a matter of choosing which hill to die on. If you figger you can get the evidence, convincing enough to move liberal Democrats in the House - Which is what you need to do to succeed - Then more power to you, and I will back the play.

But we both know that ain't what you've got.
So the effort will predictably wind up looking vengeful and partisan.

Better to stoke the fires for the midterms, and back actual Conservatives that will actually do things.
Please , there will be no "hill" worth "dying" on. There will never be enough evidence, no candidate is conservative enough and, clearly, nothing is worth "dying" for.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2021, 01:37:59 am »
Please , there will be no "hill" worth "dying" on. There will never be enough evidence, no candidate is conservative enough and, clearly, nothing is worth "dying" for.

There are damn few moves that will work until y'all get rid of the moderates and put in Conservatives... That much is true - And that should be the focus instead of chasing after windmills.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2021, 01:42:05 am »
There are damn few moves that will work until y'all get rid of the moderates and put in Conservatives... That much is true - And that should be the focus instead of chasing after windmills.
On the other hand sometimes it takes one brave soul to get up off of their ass & make things happen.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2021, 01:43:58 am »
On the other hand sometimes it takes one brave soul to get up off of their ass & make things happen.

Not so much. The numbers are what they are.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2021, 06:45:23 pm »
The White House declared a "lid" before noon today.
It's Monday. After a weekend off, he's still not in any condition to be seen in public.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2021, 08:00:22 pm »

Did Biden use his office to enrich himself? Is Biden violating the Constitution, irreparably damaging the republic, with several of his his policies right now? Its more than likely.

But seek a Constitutional remedy? We might actually have to work to present a convincing argument. We might end up looking foolish.

Not exactly a profile in courage. Its no wonder we are were we are today.

I said this is just talk by some 'reporter'...but EVERY action has to have a ...THOUGHT, FIRST.  I don't think impeach, I think jail for all the demon-rats, traitors and treasonous azz'z.  Our military is WOKE, with racist, marxist Lloyd Austin.
It is up to, we the people. No one wants to do it. WE HAVE GREAT PATRIOTS NOW, AS POLITICAL  PRISONERS. INNOCENT PEOPLE.  Veteran, with TWO purple hearts.  Some people on here, are all for that, just as long as POTUS TRUMP is not in office. They cannot contain their envy gene. They are more important, with their hate, than our country. Constitution. BILL OF RIGHTS!
 Not talking about YOU SKEETER!  You are great, on here.  Thank you. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2021, 08:02:47 pm »

:bingo:   And some who think they are conservatives...ARE NOT!  TALK.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2021, 08:04:52 pm »
It's Monday. After a weekend off, he's still not in any condition to be seen in public.

lol   Party too much? 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2021, 08:11:50 pm »
I said this is just talk by some 'reporter'...but EVERY action has to have a ...THOUGHT, FIRST.  I don't think impeach, I think jail for all the demon-rats, traitors and treasonous azz'z.  Our military is WOKE, with racist, marxist Lloyd Austin.
It is up to, we the people. No one wants to do it. WE HAVE GREAT PATRIOTS NOW, AS POLITICAL  PRISONERS. INNOCENT PEOPLE.  Veteran, with TWO purple hearts.  Some people on here, are all for that, just as long as POTUS TRUMP is not in office. They cannot contain their envy gene. They are more important, with their hate, than our country. Constitution. BILL OF RIGHTS!
 Not talking about YOU SKEETER!  You are great, on here.  Thank you.
888high58888

Offline libertybele

« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2021, 08:23:52 pm »

Maybe he's recouping from Bammy's b'day bash.  :whistle:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2021, 08:34:13 pm »
Maybe he's recouping from Bammy's b'day bash.  :whistle:

I was thinking that, but I don't think biden was invited.  Was he? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2021, 12:45:21 am »

@mountaineer

Maybe Slow Joe smoked the whole lid?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2021, 12:18:24 pm »
I was thinking that, but I don't think biden was invited.  Was he?
No way. Pelosi supposedly was invited and then uninvited, though, so Obammy wasn't completely opposed to the idea of elderly guests.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2021, 02:54:35 am »
No way. Pelosi supposedly was invited and then uninvited, though, so Obammy wasn't completely opposed to the idea of elderly guests.

NOR....scaling down the invites.   The king of liars.