Author Topic: Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated  (Read 4239 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2021, 09:13:24 pm »
Go to your local farm supply and tell them you need to worm a couple of horses.

Or just order it online.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2021, 09:19:48 pm »

Or just order it online.

Awesome. Thank you!
Let it burn.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2021, 09:20:41 pm »
So, how does one manage to have some Ivermectin "laying around"?  Asking for a friend...  :pondering:

Rednecks... Horse people have been dosing horses with ivermectin forever. All around parasite medicine.

So you can get it at any ranch store. Biomectrin, or something like that... I would have to go out to the barn to get the name.

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2021, 09:22:23 pm »
Rednecks... Horse people have been dosing horses with ivermectin forever. All around parasite medicine.

So you can get it at any ranch store. Biomectrin, or something like that... I would have to go out to the barn to get the name.

Good to know!
Let it burn.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2021, 09:22:29 pm »

Or just order it online.

YUP

Online roamer_1

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2021, 09:30:57 pm »
Ivermectin: Article, and listen to the vid. Dr. Pierre Kory before the US Senate

https://nonvenipacem.com/2021/02/04/ivermectin-whats-good-for-the-horse-is-good-for-the-handler/

Online roamer_1

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2021, 09:40:14 pm »
Good to know!

Nother thing to know: It's a paste, and it tastes like ass.  :laugh:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2021, 09:43:55 pm »
I can't put my finger on their exact reason, but I am certain they have one.  There is zero logic behind getting vaccinated for something with a 99+% recovery rate.

They have a hidden reason we're not being told about.  The reasons they have given have totally washed out, as we well know on TBR.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2021, 09:44:13 pm »

Ha yes, I saw that mentioned in the article you linked just above. I immediately started thinking about wrapping a piece of cheese around it, like I used to do for my dog.  :laugh:
Let it burn.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2021, 09:46:27 pm »
Ha yes, I saw that mentioned in the article you linked just above. I immediately started thinking about wrapping a piece of cheese around it, like I used to do for my dog.  :laugh:

YEP! But then wrap the cheese in bacon, and have a shot of whiskey standing by.  :beer:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2021, 09:49:58 pm »
YEP! But then wrap the cheese in bacon, and have a shot of whiskey standing by.  :beer:

That last part is a standard supplement when giving a cat a pill.  It's both good for pain and cleaning the deep gashes before you put the butterfly strips on.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2021, 09:53:08 pm »
CNN is reporting that SedDef will make the vaccine mandatory for all active duty soldiers by the end of the week.

And the pharmaceutical companies have protection from lawsuits with this vaccine so when a soldier dies or has a side effect that ends their military career there's no way to hold them accountable.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2021, 10:02:41 pm »
"By refusing to succumb to the pressure to get the Covid vaccination, these Americans are telling those in government that preserving the public’s health in the 21st Century requires preserving respect for personal liberty."

I am 68 years old, wish to travel internationally, and made the decision to go ahead and get two jabs. 

Making the personal choice to get the jab or not has nothing to do with "freedom."  While mandating the vaccine is definitely a usurpation of individual rights, deciding not to get the vaccine because you want to "preserve respect for personal liberty" is just plain stupid.

He is basically arguing that he is not getting the vaccine because Biden tells him he should.  I think I heard a similar argument from my two year old when I was trying to potty train her many years back. 

There might be many legitimate reasons not to become vaccinated, but this isn't one of them.

Of course I oppose vaccine mandates, and I support anyone who decides to remain unvaccinated, even if their reasons are as stupid as this guy's. C'mon, man.  Foregoing the vaccine does not make you a freedom fighter.

It was nice knowing you.  99.97% recovery from CDC. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2021, 10:05:09 pm »
CNN is reporting that SedDef will make the vaccine mandatory for all active duty soldiers by the end of the week.

And the pharmaceutical companies have protection from lawsuits with this vaccine so when a soldier dies or has a side effect that ends their military career there's no way to hold them accountable.

Dammit!   9999hair out0000

Are you going to have to quit your civilian gig now?  Quit or get jabbed?
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2021, 10:07:12 pm »
It was nice knowing you.  99.97% recovery from CDC.

Now, now...he calculated the Risk vs Benefit for his situation just like the rest of us.  Having free will and the intelligence to use it, different people will have different assessments of that.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2021, 10:07:14 pm »

Not sure yet. So far it’s just for the green suiters.  Little more tricky with civilians.  Or at least it’s supposed to be.  With this clown show in the WH who knows? :shrug:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2021, 10:19:04 pm »
That last part is a standard supplement when giving a cat a pill.  It's both good for pain and cleaning the deep gashes before you put the butterfly strips on.

Huh. I always get drunk BEFORE trying to give the cat a pill... And maybe I can talk the cat into getting drunk too...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2021, 10:38:32 pm »

My guess is what they will do is tell us "get the shot or get tested weekly" and if you refuse both then they will try to terminate you.

I guarantee you that as we speak Pentagon lawyers are doing research on how they can fire even the most tenured GS employees for refusing the test and the shot.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2021, 10:50:27 pm »
My guess is what they will do is tell us "get the shot or get tested weekly" and if you refuse both then they will try to terminate you.

I guarantee you that as we speak Pentagon lawyers are doing research on how they can fire even the most tenured GS employees for refusing the test and the shot.

If it's a weekly test, they'll make you pay mucho dinero for it, wiping out a good slice of your paycheck. 9999hair out0000
I will NOT comply.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2021, 10:51:21 pm »

I'm at the VA and our only out is medical or religious exemption and then testing.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2021, 11:08:36 pm »

We fought continuously with one horse to deworm him. Until we discovered Apple-flavored ivermectin. Seemed to tolerate that better.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online libertybele

« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2021, 11:34:04 pm »
They have a hidden reason we're not being told about.  The reasons they have given have totally washed out, as we well know on TBR.

I'm certain that they have a hidden reason.  People have claimed that there is no way that they are micro-chipping people with the vaccines because the gauge of needle is too big .... but how if they have come up with a chip much smaller? I don't doubt that the technology is there.

Population control? Sterilization?  Ethnic cleansing (people coming over the border seem to be exempt from mandatory vaccination)?

As I've stated a couple of times, I'm concerned about the long term effects of these vaccines...but again why? What's their ultimate agenda?

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2021, 11:41:09 pm »
I'm certain that they have a hidden reason.  People have claimed that there is no way that they are micro-chipping people with the vaccines because the gauge of needle is too big .... but how if they have come up with a chip much smaller? I don't doubt that the technology is there.

Population control? Sterilization?  Ethnic cleansing (people coming over the border seem to be exempt from mandatory vaccination)?

As I've stated a couple of times, I'm concerned about the long term effects of these vaccines...but again why? What's their ultimate agenda?

See?  Not knowing why gives rise to wild conspiracies about it being the creation of space aliens, and the like.  Microchips, sterilized humans, out and out culling of the population, you name it.

Even creating a situation where people lost so much natural immunity they'll need government-provided booster shots just to live.

Anything.

I do think it's probably bigger than just ensuring easy-to-cheat elections.  We do know the plague panic caused that. There has to be more.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 11:42:48 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2021, 11:48:06 pm »
See?  Not knowing why gives rise to wild conspiracies about it being the creation of space aliens, and the like.  Microchips, sterilized humans, out and out culling of the population, you name it.

Even creating a situation where people lost so much natural immunity they'll need government-provided booster shots just to live.

Anything.

I do think it's probably bigger than just ensuring easy-to-cheat elections.  We do know the plague panic caused that. There has to be more.

Obviously you don't think any of my theories are plausible.  We'll soon find out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2021, 11:51:35 pm »
Awesome. Thank you!
@Ghost Bear Dosage is weight based, but keep in mind the concentration for horses is higher than it would be for humans. 0.2 milligrams per kilogram (one milligram per 11 pounds of human body weight) is the standard dose for humans. https://www.drugs.com/dosage/ivermectin.html basic dosages can be found here for the on-label uses.

The purpose of the Ivermectin, aside from its direct effects on the virus, is to admit Zinc ions to the cell protoplasm (get the zinc through the cell membrane) where the Zinc interferes with viral replication.

Some zinc supplementation may be warranted, but do not overdo either the Ivermectin or the Zinc, too much zinc can be harmful, too.

I am not a doctor, so if you go this route, do your due diligence. The ordinary 50 milligram supplement tablet should be sufficient.

Normally, humans main source of zinc is red meat, something which people have been encouraged to avoid or reduce in their diets. But the antiviral properties of Zinc have been well documented. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7654355/

Two people I know have used this regimen when feeling ill, one tested positive for COVID. He took a "garden pea sized" dab of the apple flavored horse paste, trying to base that on his weight (the delivery syringe for horses is graduated by weight), and zinc, waited a day and repeated those single doses. He felt "like crap" for a couple of days and was tired but otherwise okay at four days.

In my own experience, I noticed I was feverish and had some lung congestion. I didn't wait. I tried to set the Ivermectin dosage by my weight, ended up with a similar amount, took that along with a 50 mg zinc tablet, followed a few hours later with another zinc tablet. I was sick for two days (that day and another), and took another dose of Ivermectin on day 3, with another two zinc supplement tablets hours apart on that day. (with a day off in between), even though I was feeling better on day 3. By day 4 I was back up to speed and took only a single zinc supplement for a few days.
I did not get tested, I didn't want to wait for results because a delay would just mean an increase in viral load and lung damage.

BTW, I didn't taste the apple flavor, maybe horses have different taste buds, maybe that was a symptom. I don't know, but there was no prolonged loss of sense of taste. As for smell, I worked extensively on occasion around lower concentrations of Hydrogen Sulfide and frankly, don't smell things very well anyway in general, so I'm no help there.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis