Author Topic: Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated  (Read 4211 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2021, 11:52:39 pm »
Obviously you don't think any of my theories are plausible.  We'll soon find out.

I lean to "disbelieve" the space alien one, but everything else is still on the table for me.  Chill.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2021, 12:13:51 am »
I lean to "disbelieve" the space alien one, but everything else is still on the table for me.  Chill.
I remain skeptical about the "space alien" bit myself, but who would have thought six hundred years ago we were spinning through space at a fantastic speed on a round ball of dirt, rock, and water with a liquid core layer inside...

The fun thing about science is that we're always finding new stuff if we aren't being too dogmatic to admit it.

With humans, especially with the technical devices assisting them today, all I can do is wonder what would have happened if those technologies were available to malevolent forces in the middle of the last century, forces which enslaved and murdered millions. To place limits arbitrarily on the malevolence and sophistication of those who seek to control the globe is as foolish as denying their ambitions and appetites for power.
The safeguards written into our Constitution have been largely ignored, and we are here.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2021, 12:18:20 am »
It was nice knowing you.  99.97% recovery from CDC.

Now THERE is a cogent argument for not taking the vaccine.  Funny the author of the article never mentioned it.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2021, 12:23:04 am »
Now THERE is a cogent argument for not taking the vaccine.  Funny the author of the article never mentioned it.

https://patriotsbeacon.com/alert-woman-has-both-legs-and-hands-amputated-after-receiving-vaccine/

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2021, 12:34:22 am »
Dammit!   9999hair out0000

Are you going to have to quit your civilian gig now?  Quit or get jabbed?

That is Lloyd Austin...sec. of defense, the one who is purging all 'rights' and conservatives from the military.  He is a marxist, BLM supporter and has a lot of personal issues.  I say on the down low.  He supports. c.r.t. in military and gays.
Forcing military into doing a lot of things, unconstitutionally.  democrat.  (I had to correct spelling. It has a life of it's own).
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 12:36:36 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2021, 12:35:23 am »
https://patriotsbeacon.com/alert-woman-has-both-legs-and-hands-amputated-after-receiving-vaccine/

If true, that makes TWO cogent arguments.  Keep them coming.  As I said, there are probably lots of good reasons not to take the vaccine.  But being a freedom fighter isn't one of them. 

I do not take issue with anyone who chooses not to be vaccinated for COVID-19.  I decided the other way, I have no regrets about it, but I think all this politics of division over the issue is just plain silly. 

There is enough information out there for people to make their personal choices.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2021, 12:45:29 am »
If true, that makes TWO cogent arguments.  Keep them coming.  As I said, there are probably lots of good reasons not to take the vaccine.  But being a freedom fighter isn't one of them. 

I do not take issue with anyone who chooses not to be vaccinated for COVID-19.  I decided the other way, I have no regrets about it, but I think all this politics of division over the issue is just plain silly. 

There is enough information out there for people to make their personal choices.

You have done no research?  There is poison in these vaccines. Lead. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, the Vaccine Contains Fragments of HIV and More December 13, 2020 By Anna Von Reitz

If you research the virology and genetic manipulation involved in the development and patenting and copyrighting of the "functional gain" that was the object of developing the Covid-19 virus, it is apparent that the increase in infection rates was accomplished by using the same sequences that promote infection via HIV.

That was Anthony Fauci's exact area of study and expertise. And via his position at NIH he funded the research in Wuhan, China. Oh, my.

The monsters among us took a Common Cold Virus and "souped it up" by adding fragments of HIV, to make it more infectious. And then, of course, any vaccine also has to have fragments of HIV in it, to sensitize the immune system of the victim.

The craziness of vaccines is that you inject yourself with "dead" copies of a bacteria or virus to provoke an immune response, that will then be ready to pounce on the real thing. However, as a virus is already dead, any vaccine for a virus is actually a pre-infection by a dummy copy of the same virus.

You are actually infecting yourself in hopes of building up a stronger immune reaction--- and in this case, the vaccine virus contains HIV sequences. Even the Dumb Bunnies acting as UN Administrators of AUSTRALIA had sense enough to draw back and consider the liability of forced vaccination of millions of people with a vaccine containing HIV.

The known and public danger of such idiocy is self-evident and needs no further explanation. It's a free-standing disaster in the making, but wait, the genetic engineers responsible for the development of these heinous new patented inventions are squealing like pigs. There's more.....
https://rumble.com/vbw4wv-yes-the-vaccine-contains-fragments-of-hiv-and-more-december-13-2020-by-anna.html

Offline corbe

« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2021, 12:50:24 am »

The guilt trip is Ludacris
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2021, 12:51:37 am »
@Ghost Bear Dosage is weight based, but keep in mind the concentration for horses is higher than it would be for humans. 0.2 milligrams per kilogram (one milligram per 11 pounds of human body weight) is the standard dose for humans. https://www.drugs.com/dosage/ivermectin.html basic dosages can be found here for the on-label uses.

The purpose of the Ivermectin, aside from its direct effects on the virus, is to admit Zinc ions to the cell protoplasm (get the zinc through the cell membrane) where the Zinc interferes with viral replication.

Some zinc supplementation may be warranted, but do not overdo either the Ivermectin or the Zinc, too much zinc can be harmful, too.

I am not a doctor, so if you go this route, do your due diligence. The ordinary 50 milligram supplement tablet should be sufficient.

Normally, humans main source of zinc is red meat, something which people have been encouraged to avoid or reduce in their diets. But the antiviral properties of Zinc have been well documented. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7654355/

Two people I know have used this regimen when feeling ill, one tested positive for COVID. He took a "garden pea sized" dab of the apple flavored horse paste, trying to base that on his weight (the delivery syringe for horses is graduated by weight), and zinc, waited a day and repeated those single doses. He felt "like crap" for a couple of days and was tired but otherwise okay at four days.

In my own experience, I noticed I was feverish and had some lung congestion. I didn't wait. I tried to set the Ivermectin dosage by my weight, ended up with a similar amount, took that along with a 50 mg zinc tablet, followed a few hours later with another zinc tablet. I was sick for two days (that day and another), and took another dose of Ivermectin on day 3, with another two zinc supplement tablets hours apart on that day. (with a day off in between), even though I was feeling better on day 3. By day 4 I was back up to speed and took only a single zinc supplement for a few days.
I did not get tested, I didn't want to wait for results because a delay would just mean an increase in viral load and lung damage.

BTW, I didn't taste the apple flavor, maybe horses have different taste buds, maybe that was a symptom. I don't know, but there was no prolonged loss of sense of taste. As for smell, I worked extensively on occasion around lower concentrations of Hydrogen Sulfide and frankly, don't smell things very well anyway in general, so I'm no help there.

@Smokin Joe thank you for the additional information!  I'm doing my research.  happy77
Let it burn.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2021, 12:51:46 am »
You have done no research?  There is poison in these vaccines. Lead. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, the Vaccine Contains Fragments of HIV and More December 13, 2020 By Anna Von Reitz

If you research the virology and genetic manipulation involved in the development and patenting and copyrighting of the "functional gain" that was the object of developing the Covid-19 virus, it is apparent that the increase in infection rates was accomplished by using the same sequences that promote infection via HIV.

That was Anthony Fauci's exact area of study and expertise. And via his position at NIH he funded the research in Wuhan, China. Oh, my.

The monsters among us took a Common Cold Virus and "souped it up" by adding fragments of HIV, to make it more infectious. And then, of course, any vaccine also has to have fragments of HIV in it, to sensitize the immune system of the victim.

The craziness of vaccines is that you inject yourself with "dead" copies of a bacteria or virus to provoke an immune response, that will then be ready to pounce on the real thing. However, as a virus is already dead, any vaccine for a virus is actually a pre-infection by a dummy copy of the same virus.

You are actually infecting yourself in hopes of building up a stronger immune reaction--- and in this case, the vaccine virus contains HIV sequences. Even the Dumb Bunnies acting as UN Administrators of AUSTRALIA had sense enough to draw back and consider the liability of forced vaccination of millions of people with a vaccine containing HIV.

The known and public danger of such idiocy is self-evident and needs no further explanation. It's a free-standing disaster in the making, but wait, the genetic engineers responsible for the development of these heinous new patented inventions are squealing like pigs. There's more.....
https://rumble.com/vbw4wv-yes-the-vaccine-contains-fragments-of-hiv-and-more-december-13-2020-by-anna.html

THREE cogent arguments against the vaccine.  Are there more?

(BTW, I never argued once in this thread in favor of the vaccine, except to say that I had already taken it)

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2021, 12:52:49 am »
We fought continuously with one horse to deworm him. Until we discovered Apple-flavored ivermectin. Seemed to tolerate that better.

I'm willing to try the apple-flavored.  Do you know where I can score some of that?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2021, 12:53:56 am »

I'm not taking it in the name of science.  Every experiment needs a control group.  I'm in the control group.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2021, 12:56:11 am »
I'm willing to try the apple-flavored.  Do you know where I can score some of that?
Feed Stores, Tractor Supply, Farm co-ops

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2021, 12:58:15 am »
Feed Stores, Tractor Supply, Farm co-ops

Will it say 'Covid-Killing Ivermectin' on the label?  Or do I look for some other name?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2021, 01:02:22 am »
Will it say 'Covid-Killing Ivermectin' on the label?  Or do I look for some other name?

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2021, 01:03:44 am »

Yes, go by the other name, "Aquarium Cleaner."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2021, 01:07:32 am »
Yes, go by the other name, "Aquarium Cleaner."

I use to buy all my antibiotics from an Aquarium shop online.  They definitely worked and beat the $hit outta of going to the VA or a Dentist.

*Algae grows nowhere on me too.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 01:08:37 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2021, 01:09:01 am »

I use to buy all my antibiotics from an Aquarium shop online.  They definitely worked and beat the $hit outta of going to the VA or a Dentist.

*Algae grows nowhere on me too.
Yep.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2021, 01:11:51 am »
I still have some medicine for Ick to ward off Anthrax.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2021, 01:13:47 am »
I refuse to get a vaccine because they do not exist for Covid.

Medical proof already exists that it does not work as advertised and can actually do damage to your health.

Correct.

https://principia-scientific.com/doctor-heart-failure-from-mrna-jabs-will-kill-most-people/

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2021, 01:17:44 am »

(BTW, I never argued once in this thread in favor of the vaccine, except to say that I had already taken it)

Yes. I noticed.  But too late for you.  Best wishes. 
https://principia-scientific.com/doctor-heart-failure-from-mrna-jabs-will-kill-most-people/

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2021, 01:25:48 am »
When "Liberty" is any part of the question or answer to an matter/problem, count on
the predictable suspects to scream loudest that liberty is always the most important issue!
Hmm................. so is it? Let's reflect a moment.
From the dawn of Mankind, Rights were ingrained in his Nature, giving him the freedom to create.
Yet these Rights had a colleague, labeled Responsibilities; as they were joined at the hip.
This relationship existed for hundreds of thousands of years till the French Enlightenment emerged,
raising LIBERTE' to the pinnacle of Mankind's needs/wants, a fateful turn we pay for, ever since.
This Covid Disease is highly contagious and fatal unless arrested and our current antidote is vaccination.
Yet many assert the freedom to choose/refuse vaccination belongs to them alone.
Hmm................how 'bout the greater good?
Consider the following scenario from the reality of history.
A nation/state is attacked w/o cause by an enemy aggressor whereupon it imposes mandatory conscription on
its male population in order to defend itself.
Yet many of these males assert their freedom to accept/decline military service comes first, refusing to serve.
Suggest the liberty comes first drum beaters get off their high-horse and get real!!!
You have entirely left out the treatment regimens which have not been refuted, but suppressed and censored.
They have been suppressed to maintain the panic.
The panic has been maintained in order to get more control.

The assumption that not submitting to that control is somehow being irresponsible ignores completely naturally acquired immunity, and ignores treatment options those in power do not want mentioned and have sought to suppress since they were first mentioned.
There is no point in getting an experimental, non-approved, liability free (in the event of adverse effects), medication for a disease that the body can already defend itself against (99.7% of the time) or which can be treated.

The use of government mandates exercised by private companies reeks of fascism.
The government is using private companies in order to enforce government mandates the Government has NO Constitutional Authority to issue, especially in violation of its own laws (HIPAA).

Losing Liberty (which DOES go hand in hand with responsibility), because of a false set of choices maintained in a narrative through censorship and suppression, and labelled "misinformation" as part of that suppression and censorship, is not something which is done "a little bit" any more than someone is a little bit dead, pregnant, or enslaved.

ANYONE who even mentions either the negative and documented effects of the jabs, or who mentions the complete early onset treatment regimens (documented in scientific journals), is shadow banned or eliminated from social media platforms. If you don't believe me, then fire up your facebook and search for The Briefing Room group. Good Luck.

One of the greatest threats to Liberty is not recognizing that it is being taken because you, for whatever reason, may agree with the particular premise by which it is removed.  That might be because your neighbor's lawn is shabby and you think it affects your property value, or you find it annoying that someone parks their car on the side of street, or you have been convinced that those who won't get a supposed vaccine against something that you already got (which SHOULD protect you, no matter what happens to them).

Now, all the while doctors who saw patients were touting the efficacy of early onset treatment regimens using well known drugs off-label in combination with other drugs and supplements, those results were being suppressed, demanding double blind control group studies  (even though the studies touted to allegedly discredit those regimens were only partially administered regimens in late stage patients and not double blind studies), THERE HAVE BEEN NO SUCH STUDIES OF THESE VACCINES, yet the government, in partnership with private entities is demanding this 'treatment' be taken, even though its prophylactic value is debatable.

Furthermore, there will be no liability for those generating the government approved vaccines, so you will at least be spared the annoying commercials from attorneys seeking class action suit members for compensation for any damage done to the recipients.

I will remain in the control group--sans jabs, relying on suppressed treatment regimens to carry me through in the event of infection.

C S Lewis

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2021, 01:26:23 am »
Yes. I noticed.  But too late for you.  Best wishes. 

That makes FOUR cogent arguments agai..   nst... the... (gurgle, gurgle)  :thud:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2021, 01:31:12 am »
I lean to "disbelieve" the space alien one, but everything else is still on the table for me. Chill.

I just had several cups of coffee and a few doughnuts in the Lounge so I'm a little wired for this time of night.  :laugh:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2021, 01:42:33 am »
-------------------------------
Hmmm............... contrary perspective!
Long ago, a wise Man asserted the most accomplished cultures/societies throughout history were
those which embraced the Rule of the Greater Good for All rather than the Tranquility of the Individual,
as the former was derived from collective virtue and wisdom which produced harmony and longevity.
Aristotle, 384-322 BC.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 01:48:46 am by Absalom »