Author Topic: AZ Audit  (Read 13755 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: AZ Audit
« Reply #200 on: October 17, 2021, 07:40:48 pm »
Of course that looks really good.  Can't find it here....go find it somewhere....it has to be somewhere.

They already found plenty of fraud in Maricopa County.  More than enough of it to sway the election for the entire state.  But then you knew that already.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-switches-arizona-audit-focus-pima-county-demands-loss-biden-decertified-1639613

Still posting the lies of left-wing news articles, I see.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #201 on: October 17, 2021, 07:50:58 pm »
I guess the audit is like this thread.....dead quiet.

There is nothing in the news I could find except that DJT is now looking at PIMA county as a place of potential fraud.

Of course that looks really good.  Can't find it here....go find it somewhere....it has to be somewhere.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-switches-arizona-audit-focus-pima-county-demands-loss-biden-decertified-1639613

And all the alleged wrongdoings are getting nothing from anybody that I can see.  I searched the net and most articles are weeks old (and all saying what a sham the audit was.....again...don't agree....just saying that is what is out there).

Nothing new.

Time to stick a fork in it ?
The unfortunate reality is that despite incontrovertible anomalies which can be attributed to certain actors and which were of more than sufficient magnitude to change the results of the election, it is those who decide to prosecute or not prosecute a crime who decide whether anything will be done about that crime.
This is at the core of injustice: the innocent are prosecuted, the guilty walk free, despite evidence which proves their guilt because those who should be prosecuting them are in on the crime.
There is no other excuse for nonfeasance.

Stick a fork in it?

Oh, Hell, NO!

The only thing good men need do to let evil prosper is nothing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #202 on: October 18, 2021, 04:19:30 pm »
The unfortunate reality is that despite incontrovertible anomalies which can be attributed to certain actors and which were of more than sufficient magnitude to change the results of the election, it is those who decide to prosecute or not prosecute a crime who decide whether anything will be done about that crime.
This is at the core of injustice: the innocent are prosecuted, the guilty walk free, despite evidence which proves their guilt because those who should be prosecuting them are in on the crime.
There is no other excuse for nonfeasance.

Stick a fork in it?

Oh, Hell, NO!

The only thing good men need do to let evil prosper is nothing.

A different conversation.....that we agree on.

The audit was just another "dust in the eye" effort.

However, the entire superstructure that supports this lack of transparency must be taken down.

Getting good prosecution means getting the right people in place.....something we seem to suck at doing.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #203 on: October 18, 2021, 04:21:55 pm »
They already found plenty of fraud in Maricopa County.  More than enough of it to sway the election for the entire state.  But then you knew that already.

Still posting the lies of left-wing news articles, I see.

You don't see anything.

I only open your ignored posts as a reminder that you are not what I want to become.

Answer the questions: Did they misquote Harrington ?  If not, then the article isn't a lie and Trump is going after PIMA county.

And that's a lie ?  Hilarious.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #204 on: October 20, 2021, 12:00:03 pm »
If anyone can supply some good conservative analysis of the audit, I would be grateful.

All I can find on the net falls in line with the same stupid articles I've already posted (as being stupid....).

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #205 on: October 21, 2021, 02:35:32 am »
I only open your ignored posts as a reminder that you are not what I want to become.

A left-wing troll?

Answer the questions: Did they misquote Harrington ?  If not, then the article isn't a lie

Logic doesn't seem to be your strong suit.  Harrington didn't write the article.  But Harrington is correct in saying that Pima County needs to be audited.  The numbers there alone show an abnormal number of ballots that are not consistent with historical voting patterns.  The same type fraud that was proven to have occurred in Maricopa is highly probable to have occurred in Pima.

So it all comes down to whether or not you find election fraud acceptable.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #206 on: October 21, 2021, 06:14:54 pm »
A left-wing troll?

You are not a left wing troll.

You are a moron.

Logic doesn't seem to be your strong suit.  Harrington didn't write the article.  But Harrington is correct in saying that Pima County needs to be audited. 

Case in point.

I don't recall stating she wrote the article.  And I didn't.

I did ask you if she said what the articles stated.  Then that is true and claim of lies is garbage.

The numbers there alone show an abnormal number of ballots that are not consistent with historical voting patterns.  The same type fraud that was proven to have occurred in Maricopa is highly probable to have occurred in Pima.

Right over your head.

If those numbers were true, then there should have been as much emphasis on the PIMA as Maricopa from the start.

As I said, this looks like a freaking witch hunt.  And right now, there is nobody leading the charge for your POV. 

And the people who are out in front are sounding more and more like you.....fanatics.

So it all comes down to whether or not you find election fraud acceptable.

We know that you've proven it in your own mind. 

Good thing you don't matter.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #207 on: October 21, 2021, 06:16:58 pm »
2nd call for any analysis from reliable conservative sources on the audit.

So far....nothing.

There is plenty of other B.S. on the net regarding the audit.  Talk about a pack of banshees.

Overall, it is seems to be becoming yesterday's news.

What's sad is that the issue of election integrity might well fade with it if we are not careful.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #208 on: October 21, 2021, 06:24:53 pm »

If those numbers were true, then there should have been as much emphasis on the PIMA as Maricopa from the start.

Populations:
Maricopa county: 4.4 million people
Pima County: 1.04 million people.

The same percentage of fraud would yield roughly four times as many invalid votes in Maricopa as Pima County.

That might mean the difference between exposing fraud which could be of election changing consequence vs fraud which was only marginal. You cast your nets where the most fish are.

There were enough questionable votes in Maricopa County alone to question the results, over three (almost four) times the margin of "victory".

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #209 on: October 21, 2021, 06:27:47 pm »
Populations:
Maricopa county: 4.4 million people
Pima County: 1.04 million people.

The same percentage of fraud would yield roughly four times as many invalid votes in Maricopa as Pima County.

That might mean the difference between exposing fraud which could be of election changing consequence vs fraud which was only marginal. You cast your nets where the most fish are.

There were enough questionable votes in Maricopa County alone to question the results, over three (almost four) times the margin of "victory".

I get that.

What I am saying is that since it wasn't at least raised and then put on the back burner, it looks like a hunt.

We know there is fraud.  If we look long enough and in enough places....we'll find it.

That gets you painted as stupid.

Which is what is going on.

Got any good articles on the audit from conservative sources ?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #210 on: October 21, 2021, 06:32:06 pm »
I get that.

What I am saying is that since it wasn't at least raised and then put on the back burner, it looks like a hunt.

We know there is fraud.  If we look long enough and in enough places....we'll find it.

Which is what is going on.

https://c692f527-da75-4c86-b5d1-8b3d5d4d5b43.filesusr.com/ugd/2f3470_d36cb5eaca56435d84171b4fe7ee6919.pdf
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 06:38:23 pm by Cyber Liberty »

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #211 on: October 21, 2021, 06:33:19 pm »
Hey @HikerGuy83!  Do you need a rest from TBR for calling Members "stupid?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #212 on: October 21, 2021, 06:35:48 pm »

You have been provided many, many links.  I think the problem is you consider all "conservative" sources bad, because you ignore them and then repeat the same tired leftist cliches.

You remind me of another Member we had some time ago.  Considered himself a lover of Jazz.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #213 on: October 21, 2021, 07:47:49 pm »
Hey @HikerGuy83!  Do you need a rest from TBR for calling Members "stupid?"

You can do whatever you like.

However, if you read my post closely, you'll realize I didn't call anyone, in particular, stupid.

If you need me to further clarrify I will.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #214 on: October 21, 2021, 07:50:59 pm »
You have been provided many, many links.  I think the problem is you consider all "conservative" sources bad, because you ignore them and then repeat the same tired leftist cliches.

You remind me of another Member we had some time ago.  Considered himself a lover of Jazz.

1. I have not.

2. I have quoted sources that care conservative myself so you drop the prejudiced crap.

3. I don't quote leftist cliche's.  I state what I think is real.  And the audit has made fools of the GOP, and the banshees are in high gear.

4. The fact that you don't seem to like it when conservatives (or in this case fanatics) are called out isn't my problem.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #215 on: October 21, 2021, 07:59:02 pm »
Jazzhead reborn.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #216 on: October 21, 2021, 08:00:29 pm »
You are not a left wing troll.

You are a moron.

. . .

And the people who are out in front are sounding more and more like you.....fanatics.

Moron...fanatic...painted as stupid.  Your denial rings rather hollow.  So how 'bout you just knock off the personal attacks?  I don't care that you prevaricated when I asked you to stop calling people, I'll just get impatient if you do that after this post.

Capisce?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #217 on: October 21, 2021, 08:01:45 pm »
Jazzhead reborn.

"Jazzhead Revisited."  If we pitch it to the BBC as high brow drama they might just buy it...
I will NOT comply.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #218 on: October 21, 2021, 09:01:33 pm »
Jazzhead reborn.
Meh, more like recycled.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #219 on: October 21, 2021, 09:05:59 pm »
Moron...fanatic...painted as stupid.  Your denial rings rather hollow.  So how 'bout you just knock off the personal attacks?  I don't care that you prevaricated when I asked you to stop calling people, I'll just get impatient if you do that after this post.

Capisce?

Don't really care what you get.

You can do us both a favor and shut down my account now.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #220 on: October 21, 2021, 10:15:11 pm »

Now THAT is an offer you can't refuse @Cyber Liberty
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #221 on: October 21, 2021, 10:28:05 pm »

Now that's just silly.  Why deprive our good members of a chew toy?

I am most distressed I wasted so much time trying to explain AZ politics to you, and you have rubbished my attempts. 
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

« Reply #222 on: October 21, 2021, 10:36:12 pm »

:seeya:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #223 on: October 22, 2021, 12:35:47 am »
I don't recall stating she wrote the article.  And I didn't.

I did ask you if she said what the articles stated.  Then that is true and claim of lies is garbage.

Here is what you posted:

Answer the questions: Did they misquote Harrington ?  If not, then the article isn't a lie

Your conclusion is irrational.  You concede that Harrington did not write the article, yet you argue that an article not written by Harrington is true because Harrington told the truth.  Like I said, logic is not your strong suit.

Here is the part of the article I am referring to:

The former president and his supporters have not provided evidence substantiating this extraordinary allegation

This is pure unadulterated bovine excrement.  The Election 2020 thread alone contains mountains of evidence substantiating this - evidence that you willfully choose to ignore.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #224 on: October 22, 2021, 12:43:18 pm »
You can do whatever you like.

However, if you read my post closely, you'll realize I didn't call anyone, in particular, stupid.

If you need me to further clarrify I will.

@HikerGuy83

Yew sew smart!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!