Author Topic: AZ Audit  (Read 13752 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: AZ Audit
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2021, 09:52:41 pm »
@Hoodat @skeeter

Why do you two feel like you need to dump on members here? Surely you are not so insecure that you need for everyone to agree with you. Do you think it makes the forum a better place to dump on other members with whom you disagree? Can't you be content to make your points without denigrating others here?

This behavior really seems counterproductive to me. It's constantly stirring up pointless squabbles and makes many threads unpleasant to read.
Well thats a weird response to my post.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2021, 10:42:40 pm »
I posted this in another thread, so this is a repeat, but appropriate to this thread:
============================
Too many comrade citizens in this thread are missing the point.

One goal of The Party's "underground election apparatus" is to create enough ballots (in advance of Election Day) so that as many as needed can be drawn "from the reserves" to overload the system.

It's not that "the counting of the ballots" was in error. Indeed, the audit seems to indicate that the pre-audit and post-audit tallies are so close as to be all-but "the same".

However, the apparatus was SUCCESSFUL in that it "loaded down" the system with 50,000+ ballots that could be "creations" of the apparatus, and NOT "of actual voters".

There wasn't going to be enough time to validate these immediately after the election, and any attempt to set them aside would have been met with cries to "Count Every Vote!!!!"

The auditors to their credit were successful in detecting many of these (see the numbers posted in reply 21 above). But consider how long it took them to do so.

Those ballots may be "suspect", but it's of little practical matter now.
They were "counted" on Election Day.
And THAT'S what matters when the apparatus is working properly, fellow comrades.

Lesson concluded!

BassWrangler

« Reply #152 on: September 28, 2021, 10:44:57 pm »
Well thats a weird response to my post.

Not at all. Both you and Hoodat seem to frequently post these sort of off-handed cracks about other members. I'm asking why.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #153 on: September 29, 2021, 12:05:24 am »
Not at all. Both you and Hoodat seem to frequently post these sort of off-handed cracks about other members. I'm asking why.
I reject your characterization.

But assuming it was accurate, and speaking for myself only, a certain few members determined efforts to ignore ample evidence coming out of AZ and GA as well as other states and to continue to more or less scoff at those of us who realize how critical to our future as a country it is these irregularities are properly addressed, typically because they personally didn't like x45. I find it petty and irksome.

OK?

BassWrangler

« Reply #154 on: September 29, 2021, 01:47:12 am »

But assuming it was accurate, and speaking for myself only, a certain few members determined efforts to ignore ample evidence coming out of AZ and GA as well as other states and to continue to more or less scoff at those of us who realize how critical to our future as a country it is these irregularities are properly addressed, typically because they personally didn't like x45. I find it petty and irksome.

OK?

No, it's not OK to be consistently and frequently denegrating other forum users. It needs to stop.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #155 on: September 29, 2021, 02:09:24 am »
@Hoodat @skeeter

Why do you two feel like you need to dump on members here? Surely you are not so insecure that you need for everyone to agree with you. Do you think it makes the forum a better place to dump on other members with whom you disagree? Can't you be content to make your points without denigrating others here?

This behavior really seems counterproductive to me. It's constantly stirring up pointless squabbles and makes many threads unpleasant to read.

Great point.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #156 on: September 29, 2021, 02:10:13 am »
No, it's not OK to be consistently and frequently denegrating other forum users. It needs to stop.
Ill continue to say what I feel like saying. take it to the mods if you don’t like it.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2021, 02:11:18 am »

OK?

Because you don't like it.....

Because you somehow think  the evidence adds up to the conclusion you've drawn.....

Because others don't see it that way.......

You feel justified.

Got it.

His description of your behavior is spot on.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #158 on: September 29, 2021, 02:15:10 am »

Because you somehow think  the evidence adds up to the conclusion you've drawn.....

You feel justified.

Got it.

His description of your behavior is spot on.
why not complain to the mods? Im sure theyll see it your way.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #159 on: September 29, 2021, 02:15:17 am »
@Hoodat @skeeter

Why do you two feel like you need to dump on members here?

Where did I dump on a member?

Surely you are not so insecure that you need for everyone to agree with you.

You may have me confused with someone else.

Do you think it makes the forum a better place to dump on other members with whom you disagree? Can't you be content to make your points without denigrating others here?

@BassWrangler
I challenge ideas, not people.  If there is something specific I said that you believe crossed the line, then please cite it.  We can discuss.  But I truly have no clue what you are talking about here.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #160 on: September 29, 2021, 02:23:55 am »
why not complain to the mods? Im sure theyll see it your way.

Why drag  the mods into it ?

The fact that he described your behavior perfectly isn't my problem.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #161 on: September 29, 2021, 02:28:51 am »

As it pertains to the Arizona election, the Maricopa audit has identified a number of illegal votes that is several times greater than the margin of victory.  By mathematics alone, it calls into question the legitimacy of the result.  And the fact that one party stood in the way of the audit, obstructed justice by deleting files from the servers, access the servers both before and after the election and then lied about it, this leads to the conclusion that they believed the fraud favored their candidate, and that they were obstructing discovery of that fraud.

This isn't personal.  It is a strong induction derived from the facts that have been uncovered.  And it renders completely false that Joe Biden won the Arizona election fair and square.   This is what critical thought leads to.  Now, you may be a person who insists on clinging to the original narrative, and disallowing the discovery of any new evidence derived from the audit to challenge that narrative.  That is your prerogative to do so.  But it isn't one based on truth or critical thought.  It is one based on maintaining a position based solely on believing what you want to believe regardless of what the facts are.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #162 on: September 29, 2021, 02:45:42 am »
Why drag  the mods into it ?

The fact that he described your behavior perfectly isn't my problem.
Youre both carrying on as if I’ve violated some posting etiquette or other. Not sure exactly what violation I’ve committed but I figured the mods might be able to provide you some satisfaction.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #163 on: September 29, 2021, 03:15:07 am »
Youre both carrying on as if I’ve violated some posting etiquette or other. Not sure exactly what violation I’ve committed but I figured the mods might be able to provide you some satisfaction.

Who said you violated anything.

He simply called you out for making snarky remarks to posters who don't buy into your POV's.

Nothing wrong with self policing.

Get over yourself.

BassWrangler

« Reply #164 on: September 29, 2021, 03:40:13 am »

Last warning, stop stirring up conflict with members. Some people here disagree with you. You won't change that. Let it go.

BassWrangler

« Reply #165 on: September 29, 2021, 03:48:04 am »

I see you two have edited / deleted the posts in question. I'll take that as a positive sign.

And for the record, you can't hide your post history from the guy that runs the server and the database.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #166 on: September 29, 2021, 04:20:06 am »
I see you two have edited / deleted the posts in question. I'll take that as a positive sign.

And for the record, you can't hide your post history from the guy that runs the server and the database.
I have no clue what you are talking about. I deleted nothing - the server dude is welcome to check my posting history.

And what’s this ‘last warning’ crap? Honestly, IMO you need to take a break.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 04:25:52 am by skeeter »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #167 on: September 29, 2021, 04:52:49 am »
@Smokin Joe

I liked pretty much everything I saw or heard by Cab Calloway.
I met him when I was in Junior High. He did a show at the school, and I just walked up and thanked him afterwrds, and told him I enjoyed it. He was sweating profusely, still, and I realized that as easy as they make it look, there is some hard work involved in show biz.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #168 on: September 29, 2021, 04:55:39 am »
As it pertains to the Arizona election, the Maricopa audit has identified a number of illegal votes that is several times greater than the margin of victory.  By mathematics alone, it calls into question the legitimacy of the result.  And the fact that one party stood in the way of the audit, obstructed justice by deleting files from the servers, access the servers both before and after the election and then lied about it, this leads to the conclusion that they believed the fraud favored their candidate, and that they were obstructing discovery of that fraud.

This isn't personal.  It is a strong induction derived from the facts that have been uncovered.  And it renders completely false that Joe Biden won the Arizona election fair and square.   This is what critical thought leads to.  Now, you may be a person who insists on clinging to the original narrative, and disallowing the discovery of any new evidence derived from the audit to challenge that narrative.  That is your prerogative to do so.  But it isn't one based on truth or critical thought.  It is one based on maintaining a position based solely on believing what you want to believe regardless of what the facts are.

As with any crime, one (group of conspirators) had the Motive, Means, and Opportunity to steal an election, and the evidence strongly points to that being exactly what happened.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #169 on: September 29, 2021, 04:58:03 am »

I have not edited any posts on this thread.  As for deleted ones, can you show me the post I allegedly deleted since I'm not the guy running the server?  Again, if there is something specific I said that you believe crossed the line, then please cite it.  We can discuss.  But I truly have no clue what you are talking about here.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #170 on: September 29, 2021, 04:16:31 pm »
Yogi:
"Can't anybody here play this game??"

Fishrrman:
"Can't anybody here stay on the topic??"

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #171 on: September 30, 2021, 03:44:06 am »
Over on another board watching the "stop the steal" crowd getting creamed by their opponents.

The whole audit effort optics were mismanaged from the start.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #172 on: September 30, 2021, 03:48:17 am »
And now the audit potentially backfires.

https://www.azmirror.com/blog/audit-documents-are-public-records-arizona-supreme-court-declines-fanns-appeal/

I really hate to think of what could happen here.

Why is Fann trying to hid this from public scrutiny ?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #173 on: September 30, 2021, 03:59:28 am »
And now the audit potentially backfires.

https://www.azmirror.com/blog/audit-documents-are-public-records-arizona-supreme-court-declines-fanns-appeal/

I really hate to think of what could happen here.

Weird how this doesn't apply to the router logs.

Why is Fann trying to hid this from public scrutiny ?

Because it will give the Dems a blueprint on how to obstruct audits in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Michigan, and Georgia.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #174 on: September 30, 2021, 01:17:16 pm »
Weird how this doesn't apply to the router logs.

Because it will give the Dems a blueprint on how to obstruct audits in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Michigan, and Georgia.

Yeah,

That sounds real plausible.

Everything like this only provides fuel to the narrative.

I realize that some don't care.  That is why Trump is on the outside looking in.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 01:22:33 pm by HikerGuy83 »