Author Topic: AZ Audit  (Read 13983 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: AZ Audit
« Reply #125 on: September 27, 2021, 10:46:50 pm »
This one's for you @Cyber Liberty   Not trying to derail the thread .... maybe uplifting? (If you want to delete, or move, feel free)

Arizona!!!! 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K2aww8xKcE

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #126 on: September 27, 2021, 10:51:09 pm »
I started the thread.

I have been watching it all along.

You don't seem to understand sarcasm to well.

I do when it's well done.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #127 on: September 27, 2021, 10:51:44 pm »
I think you'd have to be bat**** nuts to not.
I think I understand why you would believe that.

Offline DB

« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2021, 10:59:21 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #129 on: September 27, 2021, 11:05:46 pm »
Oh goodie... Look what California normalized:

https://www.ksby.com/news/california-news/california-to-mail-every-voter-a-ballot-in-future-elections

We were mailed ballots last election without requesting one; not once, but twice!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2021, 12:00:41 am »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #132 on: September 28, 2021, 12:27:41 am »
This one's for you @Cyber Liberty   Not trying to derail the thread .... maybe uplifting? (If you want to delete, or move, feel free)

Arizona!!!! 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K2aww8xKcE
there’s a blast from the past.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #133 on: September 28, 2021, 12:29:04 am »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #134 on: September 28, 2021, 12:31:04 am »
there’s a blast from the past.

For the record:  I've never even put on a pair of Rainbow Shades.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #135 on: September 28, 2021, 12:39:11 am »
Hey! @Bigun  ...... do you remember where you found/heard this?

The headline in my post contains a link @Right_in_Virginia
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #136 on: September 28, 2021, 12:40:20 am »
can’t say the same about hobo shoes though.

As a kid I thought Paul revere and the raiders’ spats were pretty cool.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 12:41:30 am by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #137 on: September 28, 2021, 12:49:42 am »

My guess is you probably have never had Indian braids or hobo shoes either.  happy77

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #138 on: September 28, 2021, 03:30:24 am »
I think I understand why you would believe that.

A left-wing statement if ever there was one.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #139 on: September 28, 2021, 04:14:31 am »
NOT MAKING HEADLINES: AZ Audit Could Not Find the Identity of 86,391 Voters – They Don’t Appear to Exist and 73.8% Are Democrat or No Party Affiliation

Just another coincidence I suppose!  *****rollingeyes*****

Even with 86,391 fake votes (on top of all the blank votes, double votes, etc.), there are still posters here who insist Biden is the legitimate winner.  It defies sanity.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #140 on: September 28, 2021, 10:59:16 am »
We were mailed ballots last election without requesting one; not once, but twice!
Vote early, vote often!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #141 on: September 28, 2021, 11:00:35 am »
can’t say the same about hobo shoes though.

As a kid I thought Paul revere and the raiders’ spats were pretty cool.
I liked Cab Calloway's... :shrug:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #142 on: September 28, 2021, 11:08:07 am »
Even with 86,391 fake votes (on top of all the blank votes, double votes, etc.), there are still posters here who insist Biden is the legitimate winner.  It defies sanity.
Well, just for fun, let's do the math....

86,391*0.738=63,756 Democrat voters (dropping the fraction).

86,391-63,756=22,635  "other" voters.

63,756-22,635=41,121 more Democrat voters than other voters.

That's nearly four times the "margin of victory" for Biden if the voters just voted along Party lines.

Enough to get the heist done.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #143 on: September 28, 2021, 01:49:37 pm »
I liked Cab Calloway's... :shrug:

@Smokin Joe

I liked pretty much everything I saw or heard by Cab Calloway.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #144 on: September 28, 2021, 03:49:42 pm »

This is an article worth reading.....well beyond the GatewayPundit.....

https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/27/arizona-2020-vote-audit-finds-potentially-election-shifting-numbers-of-illegal-ballots/

Great information

Great analysis

Low low propaganda

From the article:

Left unmentioned, however, were the numerous findings of problems with the election and, most significantly, evidence indicating tens of thousands of ballots were illegally cast or counted. A report entitled “Compliance with Election Laws and Procedures,” issued by Senate Audit Liaison Ken Bennett, highlighted several issues, of which two were particularly significant because of the number of votes involved.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #145 on: September 28, 2021, 03:59:21 pm »
it takes an unusual amount of integrity to admit ones fallibility. Especially when one has dug in so deeply.

Such pigheadedness does wreak heck on the credibility though.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 04:03:39 pm by skeeter »

Offline DB

« Reply #146 on: September 28, 2021, 04:16:50 pm »
I've been saying all along that simply not checking signatures diligently in urban liberal areas while diligently checking them in rural conservative areas provides a several percent swing in the results across a state. The historical signature rejection rate is about 5%. The rural conservative areas followed the rules and had that rejection rate while the urban liberal areas dropped below 1%. It is a quiet mostly under the radar way to cheat that is very difficult to prove and impossible to correct after the fact.

And cheat they did.

Most of the swing states were won by less than a 2% difference.

BassWrangler

« Reply #147 on: September 28, 2021, 08:21:36 pm »
I've been saying all along that simply not checking signatures diligently in urban liberal areas while diligently checking them in rural conservative areas provides a several percent swing in the results across a state. The historical signature rejection rate is about 5%. The rural conservative areas followed the rules and had that rejection rate while the urban liberal areas dropped below 1%. It is a quiet mostly under the radar way to cheat that is very difficult to prove and impossible to correct after the fact.

And cheat they did.

Most of the swing states were won by less than a 2% difference.

Excellent point, @DB

BassWrangler

« Reply #148 on: September 28, 2021, 08:26:51 pm »
it takes an unusual amount of integrity to admit ones fallibility. Especially when one has dug in so deeply.

Such pigheadedness does wreak heck on the credibility though.

@Hoodat @skeeter

Why do you two feel like you need to dump on members here? Surely you are not so insecure that you need for everyone to agree with you. Do you think it makes the forum a better place to dump on other members with whom you disagree? Can't you be content to make your points without denigrating others here?

This behavior really seems counterproductive to me. It's constantly stirring up pointless squabbles and makes many threads unpleasant to read.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #149 on: September 28, 2021, 08:33:13 pm »
The headline in my post contains a link @Right_in_Virginia

Missed that  .... thanks @Bigun