Author Topic: AZ Audit  (Read 13969 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: AZ Audit
« Reply #175 on: September 30, 2021, 02:57:09 pm »
That sounds real plausible.

Far more plausible than the explanation you provided.

Everything like this only provides fuel to the narrative.  I realize that some don't care.

Sounds exactly like something a liberal would say.  Zero meaning.  Zero relevance.

That is why Trump is on the outside looking in.

Uh, no.  Trump is on the outside looking in because enough illegal votes were allowed in a handful of states to tip the election to his opponent, which has just been clinically proven in Arizona. It is already known in Georgia and Pennsylvania, unofficially.

Funny how not once have you challenged a single finding of the audit.  This is exactly how liberals behave - blow lots of smoke but never address the facts.  What's your handle on DU?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #176 on: September 30, 2021, 03:07:13 pm »
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/09/24/highly-controversial-election-audit-confirms-bidens-win-in-arizona-and-actually-furthers-his-lead/?sh=2a9b74ccaf7f

Just an example of just about all you can read on the net.

I don't like what she says....but it's what is out there.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #177 on: September 30, 2021, 03:20:05 pm »
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/09/24/highly-controversial-election-audit-confirms-bidens-win-in-arizona-and-actually-furthers-his-lead/?sh=2a9b74ccaf7f

Just an example of just about all you can read on the net.

I don't like what she says....but it's what is out there.

The article fails to account for the tens of thousands of illegal votes that were included in the tally.  The purpose of the audit was not to recount the votes, but to identify votes that did not belong in the total.  But then you knew that already before posting the same story that has been discredited countless times on these boards already.

It is crystal clear that you firmly believe elections should be decided by the inclusion of illegal ballots in the total, and that fraud is a legitimate election strategy.  It speaks volumes about your integrity.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #178 on: September 30, 2021, 04:04:29 pm »
It speaks volumes about your integrity.

Come on now..that is uncalled for..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #179 on: September 30, 2021, 04:06:29 pm »
The article fails to account for the tens of thousands of illegal votes that were included in the tally.  The purpose of the audit was not to recount the votes, but to identify votes that did not belong in the total.  But then you knew that already before posting the same story that has been discredited countless times on these boards already.

It is crystal clear that you firmly believe elections should be decided by the inclusion of illegal ballots in the total, and that fraud is a legitimate election strategy.  It speaks volumes about your integrity.

You only read what you want to read.

I put this up as an example of what is being said "out there".

I didn't say I agree with it.

I am not going to address your accusations.......your opinion means zero (or less) to me.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #180 on: September 30, 2021, 04:18:11 pm »

I am not going to address your accusations.......your opinion means zero (or less) to me.

If you are saying that the MSM is public enemy #1 welcome to the party! We have long known that here!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #181 on: September 30, 2021, 04:26:05 pm »

What is being said "out there" depends on what sources you are watching. ABCNNBCBS are parroting the same dreck, with the same buzzwords, same angles, and have been for a few years, now. Needless to say, I do not get my news from there. Social media are a failure, because the biggest two censor viewpoints which do not conform to the same narratives as the MSM.

Newsmax and OAN are two fresher media outlets, as is EPOCH News, and if you are not disinclined, The New American, which I found to be spot on in its analysis and about 6 months ahead of many other outlets in its predictions of developing issues.

There are alternatives to the prolific drivel of the mainstream media, but you have to look for them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #182 on: September 30, 2021, 04:30:30 pm »
If you are saying that the MSM is public enemy #1 welcome to the party! We have long known that here!

The MSM is a powerful weapon.

In my opinion, the GOP response has been less than adequate.

It is used to bludgeon the right.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #183 on: September 30, 2021, 05:42:46 pm »
Come on now..that is uncalled for..

@mystery-ak

Consider two people, Jeff and Bob.  Each finds a wallet dropped on the sidewalk with a sizeable amount of cash within. 

Jeff examines the ID, tracks down the owner, and reunites the wallet with the owner with all cash intact.  I say to Jeff, "Your actions speak of your integrity."

Bob opens the wallet, pulls out the cash, sticks it in his pocket, and then tosses the wallet into the garbage.  I say to Bob, "Your actions speak of your integrity."

Now, which of my statements was uncalled for?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #184 on: September 30, 2021, 06:51:06 pm »
What is being said "out there" depends on what sources you are watching. ABCNNBCBS are parroting the same dreck, with the same buzzwords, same angles, and have been for a few years, now. Needless to say, I do not get my news from there. Social media are a failure, because the biggest two censor viewpoints which do not conform to the same narratives as the MSM.

Newsmax and OAN are two fresher media outlets, as is EPOCH News, and if you are not disinclined, The New American, which I found to be spot on in its analysis and about 6 months ahead of many other outlets in its predictions of developing issues.

There are alternatives to the prolific drivel of the mainstream media, but you have to look for them.

Regardless of who it is.....

I want news where there are facts....

I don't need people telling me how to think about things.

I could never listen to Rush Limbaugh for that reason.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #185 on: September 30, 2021, 09:35:07 pm »

Then why did you post a link to a story saying that the Arizona audit confirmed that Biden won - an article completely devoid of any facts about the audit's findings regarding the legitimacy of the votes?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #186 on: September 30, 2021, 09:53:06 pm »
@mystery-ak

Consider two people, Jeff and Bob.  Each finds a wallet dropped on the sidewalk with a sizeable amount of cash within. 

Jeff examines the ID, tracks down the owner, and reunites the wallet with the owner with all cash intact.  I say to Jeff, "Your actions speak of your integrity."

Bob opens the wallet, pulls out the cash, sticks it in his pocket, and then tosses the wallet into the garbage.  I say to Bob, "Your actions speak of your integrity."

Now, which of my statements was uncalled for?
*hmmmm*

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #187 on: September 30, 2021, 10:57:46 pm »

I could never listen to Rush Limbaugh for that reason.
While Rush seemed to think many of the same things I had already concluded, he would run up to the door, but not go through and ask the tough questions. My enthusiasm for his commentary waned upon realizing that back during the Clinton Administration.

As for facts, it seems the left is busy editing what "facts" we get to see if we are not willing to dig them out ourselves.
Not to mention placing those events in context that makes them look very different, in effect putting lighting and camera angle effects on the written word. For that reason, I prefer to view the material at its source or as close to that whenever possible.

Even upon reading scientific papers, I have found instances where the conclusions are not supported by, or sometimes even contrary to the data presented, so I'd rather read the whole thing and make up my own mind.

Knowing, for instance that the regimen using Hydroxychloroquine was three parts, and knowing what those parts were supposed to do in the treatment strategy, enabled me to see the deviousness involved (or incompetence, take your pick, but I believe people died as a direct result of the way the studies were structured, and not just those involved as test subjects) in testing just one of the three parts without the others--a test unlikely to produce a good outcome for the patients without the full regimen. Every one of those studies later used to discredit the use of Hydroxychloroquine left out the critical Zinc supplements, which were to be administered to provide the Zinc the Hydroxychloroquine was supposed to transport into the lung cells (Type 1  Pneumocytes) to stop the virus from replicating. In addition, the drug was administered to patients with advanced cases, in hospital, rather than to people whose early onset cases stood the most to benefit.

The studies could not have been designed better to "prove" the drug a failure and damn the treatment regimen, at least in the press, and the patients who received no benefit were on their own to live or die so someone could "prove" a point. As a result, the 'conclusions' drawn were not representative of the regimen's potential and were used (politically) to promote the "vaccine".

Motive? Why would any researcher risk being eventually exposed as having done a study designed to keep millions of people from receiving what later information tends to indicate is an effective treatment for COVID? Why is the same thing being done to demonize Ivermectin (another anti-parasitic drug which also acts to get Zinc through cell membranes). Aside from the fraud associated with the 2020 elections, there is a lot of money to be made, and some researchers get their grant money from the drug companies who stand to make a lot of money.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #188 on: October 01, 2021, 03:36:16 am »

Even upon reading scientific papers, I have found instances where the conclusions are not supported by, or sometimes even contrary to the data presented, so I'd rather read the whole thing and make up my own mind.

Yes, history has shown that even hard data can be politicized.

Scientists can look at the same data and reach very different conclusions because very people are unemotional.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #189 on: October 08, 2021, 03:53:16 am »
Have at it. For the most part, I don't see that as the trouble.

The Republicans are the problem. If they were doing their job, the left would be toothless.
More of the same ol rah rah bullcrap won't fix a damn thing.

In re-reading some of this thread...I have to say I didn't respond with an Amen to this one. 

We make our own destiny.

And letting those a-wipes on the left get away with stuff isn't a good sign.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #190 on: October 08, 2021, 04:19:32 am »
In re-reading some of this thread...I have to say I didn't respond with an Amen to this one. 

We make our own destiny.

And letting those a-wipes on the left get away with stuff isn't a good sign.
It isn't so much a question of Right vs Left, more of Right vs Wrong.
All too many members of both parties are on the latter side.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #191 on: October 09, 2021, 03:12:31 pm »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #192 on: October 09, 2021, 09:53:36 pm »

https://twitter.com/WendyRogersAZ/status/1446628581493329921

I agree with Wendy.

Yes, as I expected the Brn is dragging his feet again.  The Rats and RINOs have broken laws, and Brn has video of miscreants doing the deeds.  What more can a Prosecutor ever want?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #193 on: October 11, 2021, 02:24:20 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I saw an interview with Kari Lake at one of the Trump rallies.  It was encouraging to hear her say that people should be prosecuted over this.  Do you know anything about her?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #194 on: October 11, 2021, 03:23:39 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I saw an interview with Kari Lake at one of the Trump rallies.  It was encouraging to hear her say that people should be prosecuted over this.  Do you know anything about her?

Kari Lake is a former newsreader from the Phoenix Fox affiliate.  She is saying all the right stuff, but I don't trust her because she donated money to Rats like O'Bastard and Clinton.  Trump endorsed her, and I'm not happy about that.  She has the potential of being the next Martha McSally, winning the Primary then losing the General Election to Katie Hobbs the crooked SoS who was in on the Big Cheat last year.

I prefer Matt Salmon.  He used to be my Congressman.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #195 on: October 11, 2021, 03:33:51 pm »
Kari Lake is a former newsreader from the Phoenix Fox affiliate.  She is saying all the right stuff, but I don't trust her because she donated money to Rats like O'Bastard and Clinton.  Trump endorsed her, and I'm not happy about that.  She has the potential of being the next Martha McSally, winning the Primary then losing the General Election to Katie Hobbs the crooked SoS who was in on the Big Cheat last year.

Thanks.  Big Media history is definitely a red flag.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #196 on: October 11, 2021, 03:47:02 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

@mystery-ak

Good to know,even though it will only apply to Az voters,it is still important to ALL of us to be able to identify the up and coming RINO's.

"The longest journey begins with the first step",n all dat!

Myst! May I suggest you start a board in the political section donated ENTIRELY to identifying the up and coming Republican and alleged Republican candidates by locals who are more familar with these creatures than the rest of us,who only know them through press releases and news blips?

We need to be able to identify the posers as early as possible in order to stop them,and we need to indentify the good ones even more quickly because they are much less likely to get any positive press and they will desperately need our support.

As far as that goes,we need to be able to identify the up and coming lefties too,so we can start the fight against they early,before they gain any traction.

Let's not forget,there is still a YUGE batch of voters out there who vote for candidates based on their hair style,accents,and who else is voting for them. We also need to be able to "get to" these people as early as possible because it is pretty easy to sway their votes by using actual moderate facts. I say "moderate" because if we start out by indentifying them as Nazi's or their Communist brothers,we will lose them before the game even begins.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 03:56:15 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #197 on: October 11, 2021, 03:50:54 pm »
@sneakypete

That's going to be an awfully big poser board.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2021, 03:52:16 pm »
Thanks.  Big Media history is definitely a red flag.

@Hoodat

Not always. These people start out as youngsters wanting to be on teebee,and like everybody else,they are fairly ignorant when it comes to reality versus fluff.

There is no sin in not knowing something and being sucked in it by your ignorance.

It is POSSIBLE she was a starry-eyed young idealist,and a few years in the media has opened her eyes to reality.

Let's give these young people the benefit of the doubt until and unless we have reason to doubt them.

25 year old people can be quick to change their viewpoints on politics,music,and anything else you want to mention.

People over 40,not so much. If they have been a rat all their lives,chances are by age 40 they are incapable of being anything else.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #199 on: October 17, 2021, 07:33:29 pm »
I guess the audit is like this thread.....dead quiet.

There is nothing in the news I could find except that DJT is now looking at PIMA county as a place of potential fraud.

Of course that looks really good.  Can't find it here....go find it somewhere....it has to be somewhere.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-switches-arizona-audit-focus-pima-county-demands-loss-biden-decertified-1639613

And all the alleged wrongdoings are getting nothing from anybody that I can see.  I searched the net and most articles are weeks old (and all saying what a sham the audit was.....again...don't agree....just saying that is what is out there).

Nothing new.

Time to stick a fork in it ?