Author Topic: Trump Lost Because He Wore People Out  (Read 7705 times)

Offline dfwgator

Re: Trump Lost Because He Wore People Out
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2021, 04:44:08 pm »
There is a lot of denial here when it comes to the problems of Donald Trump.

I agree that the media was a big part of the problem. But Donald Trump was not blameless.

I understand the need for some people to tell themselves that the American people loved Donald Trump and it was all voter fraud  that cost him the election. But that’s only an exercise in preserving one’s own ego

Being essentially an "Army of One", with everyone in DC against him.  I can easily see why Trump got frustrated and lashed out,  he wasn't prepared for that.   Frankly, as long as the bulk of the GOP was dead set against him,  there wasn't much he could do.   That's why it's important now to cleanse the GOP of the rot.   

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2021, 04:45:18 pm »
Being essentially an "Army of One", with everyone in DC against him.  I can easily see why Trump got frustrated and lashed out,  he wasn't prepared for that.   Frankly, as long as the bulk of the GOP was dead set against him,  there wasn't much he could do.   That's why it's important now to cleanse the GOP of the rot.   

The swamp runneth deep and wide.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2021, 04:46:16 pm »
Trump had the fifth highest vote increase for an incumbent President in US history.  No President in US history who gained votes over the previous election had ever lost an election before 2020.  The premise being offered here is patently false.

Yet he still lost..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2021, 04:48:20 pm »

Yet he still lost..

You need to find a record that isn't broken, and you seriously need to be backing up that trash assertion with some evidence.  So far, all you have posted it "Trump lost" and "Trump's a loser."

You are still trolling.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2021, 04:48:58 pm »

Yet he still lost..

But not for the reason you gave.  @catfish1957 's explanation was at least truthful, which is more than I can say about the one offered in your lead post.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2021, 04:52:13 pm »
You are still trolling.

And still at it 240 days after the election, too.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2021, 05:54:04 pm »
You need to find a record that isn't broken, and you seriously need to be backing up that trash assertion with some evidence.  So far, all you have posted it "Trump lost" and "Trump's a loser."

You are still trolling.

Since when is telling the truth Tolling? Since when is saying that Trump lost fair and square trolling?  Since when is pointing out that saying the election was not stolen making you look like jackasses trolling?  Since when I have to be loyal to Trump since my loyalty is to the CONSTITUTION trolling?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2021, 06:11:05 pm »

Since when is telling the truth Tolling? Since when is saying that Trump lost fair and square trolling?  Since when is pointing out that saying the election was not stolen making you look like jackasses trolling?  Since when I have to be loyal to Trump since my loyalty is to the CONSTITUTION trolling?

You are trolling because the only time you post lately is to post leftist talking points and lies about President Trump. Time and time again it has been pointed out to you how the election was underhandedly given to Biden. It is one thing to disagree and actually debate, but another simply to post to incite and taunt.  You know exactly what you are doing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2021, 06:25:12 pm »
Love ya V33, but owning 11 books on someone you despise is pretty disturbing by itself.

Plus, anybody who writes a book about a politician may have a political axe to grind

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2021, 06:27:53 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
@Absalom
@kevindavis

I believe this Pew Research Center report is true:

"It turns out the American people want competent, focused, and drama-free governance. It’s been a major why President Biden has had the success he had so far."

The above is true and it was true for me.  Every day Trump made a new problem so he would be in the news everyday.  Since I keep up with news mostly everyday, it was a new Trump problem continually.  I thought people had to be sick of this, wanted peace, not government conflict continually.  (He did the same thing with his company - would use a fake name and call newspapers to tell them what Trump did that day, so he would be on the front page of these papers.)

"What’s worse is Trump made no effort to try and win these people over. If Trump had simply conducted himself professionally and been a “normal” president, he would likely still be in office today.  Instead, we had policy by insane tweets and incompetent governance."

Among the results, these statistics are reported:
% of Voters        % of Voters     Education
Biden                     Trump         
67%                       32%           Post Graduate
56%                       42%           College Graduate
49%                       50%           Some College
41%                       56%           High School or Less

Since there are more people with high school or less education, than more educated people, Trump had the advantage in the less educated group.

@Victoria33

Biden is hardly competent.  I'm not a psychiatrist nor a mental health professional, but something is definitely out of the norm with the man and that is seen as successful?? For heaven's sake people at the G7 Summit were laughing at him.  That doesn't equate to success.

IF it were true that he didn't win people over, he wouldn't have attracted the enormous crowds that he did.

I never considered myself a Trump fan, but as time has gone on, I am in his corner and absolutely feel that he was grossly mistreated as President and millions of dollars were spent on trying to prove bogus accusations, such as Russian collusion.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 06:32:49 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2021, 06:29:16 pm »
There is a difference in the belief that there were some funny stuff going on that should be looked at this past election versus the election was stolen from Trump

I believe there are fair questions to ask about the 2020 election. But as of now, I  believe and accept that Joe Biden is the legitimate winner.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2021, 06:33:01 pm »
You are trolling because the only time you post lately is to post leftist talking points and lies about President Trump. Time and time again it has been pointed out to you how the election was underhandedly given to Biden. It is one thing to disagree and actually debate, but another simply to post to incite and taunt.  You know exactly what you are doing.

I'm just telling the truth on how I see it.. Don't like it tough s**T

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2021, 06:36:57 pm »
 :2popcorn:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2021, 06:40:15 pm »

@Victoria33

Biden is hardly competent.  I'm not a psychiatrist nor a mental health professional, but something is definitely out of the norm with the man and that is seen as successful?? For heaven's sake people at the G7 Summit were laughing at him.  That doesn't equate to success.

IF it were true that he didn't win people over, he wouldn't have attracted the enormous crowds that he did.

I never considered myself a Trump fan, but as time has gone on, I am in his corner and absolutely feel that he was grossly mistreated as President and millions of dollars were spent on trying to prove bogus accusations, such as Russian collusion.

Don’t assume  that people  see things and events  through the same prism that you do.  Like it or not, Joe Biden does have a fairly high job approval rating.

Now there are warning signs starting to show through for him. But as of now, or at least where I last saw, he does have a job approval rating in the 50s

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2021, 06:42:58 pm »
You have to give Democrats some credit. They knew they could not run a Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren and win. But they took Joe Biden, who traditionally was a moderate Democrat and somebody known to the American people, and use Covid to hide him in his basement  during the campaign  so he’s not out there making his usual gaffes

Barry Goldwater

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2021, 06:50:07 pm »
You have to give Democrats some credit. They knew they could not run a Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren and win. But they took Joe Biden, who traditionally was a moderate Democrat and somebody known to the American people, and use Covid to hide him in his basement  during the campaign  so he’s not out there making his usual gaffes

The only reason IMHO that Biden got elected was because they could hide him and his dementia in the basement and use the Wuhan Flu as an excuse.  It's almost like the lock down and social distancing rules were tailor made to get the outcome we saw.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2021, 07:11:45 pm »
There is a difference in the belief that there were some funny stuff going on that should be looked at this past election versus the election was stolen from Trump

I believe there are fair questions to ask about the 2020 election. But as of now, I  believe and accept that Joe Biden is the legitimate winner.

I would say it was close enough that they could get away with cheating, although I'm not quite convinced it went down the way Trump said it did.   That being said, at least now people are paying attention to our shabby election system, so at least in the future it will get better.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2021, 07:15:39 pm »
The only reason IMHO that Biden got elected was because they could hide him and his dementia in the basement and use the Wuhan Flu as an excuse.  It's almost like the lock down and social distancing rules were tailor made to get the outcome we saw.

The ONLY reason Biden got 'elected' is because FIVE SWING STATES conspired TOGETHER to shut down the counting at 1:00AM and sent all the watchdogs home.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2021, 07:29:34 pm »
Well then, the people got the government they deserve.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2021, 08:09:40 pm »
Trump is a clone of Grand Pa Freddy, whose life attitudes and behavior were detailed by the Britannica;
the portrait of someone lacking both Character and Honor who fled Bavaria to avoid a firing squad.
Yet these types are able to sway the impressionable to pledge their unquestioned loyalty.
History details many of these kind; most notably Benito Mussolini, in our era.
Sadly it always ends poorly, in tears and far worse.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2021, 08:11:41 pm »
Trump is a clone of Grand Pa Freddy, whose life attitudes and behavior were detailed by the Britannica;
the portrait of someone lacking both Character and Honor who fled Bavaria to avoid a firing squad.
Yet these types are able to sway the impressionable to pledge their unquestioned loyalty.

I am a genealogist.  Give me some details of your tree for the past few hundred years, and let me report back to you. You might not like what I find.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2021, 08:11:49 pm »

Oh, please.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2021, 08:13:25 pm »

They certainly worked the advantage - But to suggest that the whole world shut off just to 'Get Tump' is an... um.. Illusion of Grandeur.

There is a bigger game afoot at the world level and Tumpy is a sideshow in that deal.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2021, 08:17:07 pm »
I would say it was close enough that they could get away with cheating, although I'm not quite convinced it went down the way Trump said it did.   That being said, at least now people are paying attention to our shabby election system, so at least in the future it will get better.

Something like that - Though Arizona is still on the bubble. If that proves, I think it opens a can of worms in the other questionable swing states. So I am not yet willing to set that in stone.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2021, 08:20:44 pm »

I'm just telling the truth on how I see it.. \

Myopic it would seem.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.