Author Topic: Trump Lost Because He Wore People Out  (Read 7684 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Trump Lost Because He Wore People Out
« Reply #150 on: July 05, 2021, 03:10:15 am »
You guyz know that I'm fed "UP TO HERE" with TBR Never Trumpers, and have intentionally stayed out of the pissing matches here.

They are so full of sh*t...their eyes are brown.

President Trump crushed Biden on November 3rd...when it counted.  He 'lost' in the middle of the night, when the effing Commies executed their premediated treason/theft.

And anybody who doesn't know that in their hearts is a complete waste of oxygen as a human being.

"Principled Conservatives" my ass.

Your ire is misdirected. I believe there was election fraud. What matters is if you can prove it. You can be butt-hurt all you want. but that is the fact of the matter. All the grumbling and tub-thumping amounts to exactly nothing...

I will stand on the proof of it, gladly... When it comes.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #151 on: July 05, 2021, 03:17:06 am »
Well, I am a redneck among rednecks... And if there is anything that is true about rednecks, it is that they love to blow sh*t up... This whole valley will be lit up about 3 hrs from now and it will be like daylight till midnight, and still like dusk well on toward 1 am. 'Into' fireworks would be an understatement by an order of magnitude.

But what I really miss is our own family demonstration... Which is somewhere around 2500-3000 bucks up in smoke in a half hour or so. It is a good show, and a great time.
We never had anything that extravagant. Fireworks stands used to pop up on street corners a week or two prior to the 4th around the valley, where dad & my uncles would pick up a couple of boxes of Red Devil fireworks. Not much by comparison but we loved it.

Like most other fun traditions it’s all illegal today. Still some get ahold of some really good stuff which should be starting as soon as it get a bit darker.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 03:19:14 am by skeeter »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #152 on: July 05, 2021, 03:20:33 am »
We never had anything that extravagant. Fireworks stands used to pop up on street corners a week or two prior to the 4th around the valley, where dad & my uncles would pick up a couple of boxes of Red Devil fireworks. Not much by comparison but we loved it.

Like most other fun stuff it’s all illegal today.

My three BILs and my sons all compete to see who can buy the most/best. And we are quite close to the rez, so illegal is a subjective term.  :whistle:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #153 on: July 05, 2021, 03:38:42 am »
My three BILs and my sons all compete to see who can buy the most/best. And we are quite close to the rez, so illegal is a subjective term.  :whistle:
They're legal here. One of the bigger dealers:
https://tntfireworksnd.com/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #154 on: July 05, 2021, 03:58:10 am »
I never tried Absinthe but I know that after the second or third big shot of Ouzo my throat was numb and so were my taste buds and that may be why I let myself get shlockered, if Ouzo is only 80 proof and Absinthe is over 130 :thud:

With fancy spoon, sugar cube, and fancy glass?  Man...  I was feeling like a 19th century poet.  snookered on rot gut liqourish gunk.

More fun to make it, and watch the yellow flash than drink it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #155 on: July 05, 2021, 09:31:18 am »

I vividly recall one July 4th when I was a little boy.  Lived on a cobblestone street.

My older cousin, with my father's blessing, placed a vertical 12 inch tube already attached to a 6 inch square wooden base in the middle of the street.

We had enjoyed the neighborhood show of firecrackers, pinwheels and sparklers and I anxiously awaited the fuse to be lit so that we could see how high the flare balls would shoot into the sky.

My cousin lit the fuse and started to run to safety.

The explosion LITERALLY shook the entire street to the point that the electrical wires between the telephone poles were swaying.

It.  Was.  Awesome. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #156 on: July 05, 2021, 02:07:59 pm »
My moto is: Never let kids play with fireworks.  Leave that to the adults who have been drinking all day.

I vividly recall one July 4th when I was a little boy.  Lived on a cobblestone street.

My older cousin, with my father's blessing, placed a vertical 12 inch tube already attached to a 6 inch square wooden base in the middle of the street.

We had enjoyed the neighborhood show of firecrackers, pinwheels and sparklers and I anxiously awaited the fuse to be lit so that we could see how high the flare balls would shoot into the sky.

The explosion LITERALLY shook the entire street to the point that the electrical wires between the telephone poles were swaying.

It.  Was.  Awesome. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2021, 10:03:25 pm »
My moto is: Never let kids play with fireworks.  Leave that to the adults who have been drinking all day.
The original "Hold my beer and watch THIS!"
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #158 on: July 05, 2021, 10:10:23 pm »

It.  Was.  Awesome.

That was beautiful, man.   :laugh: :beer: :seeya:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #159 on: July 05, 2021, 10:42:21 pm »

That was beautiful, man.   :laugh: :beer: :seeya:

:beer:   :patriot:   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald