Author Topic: Trump Lost Because He Wore People Out  (Read 7691 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Trump Lost Because He Wore People Out
« on: July 01, 2021, 01:45:41 pm »

The Pew Research Center released their demographic modeling of the 2020 presidential election yesterday. It was a very interesting report that should be read in full.

Republicans can take comfort from then-President Donald Trump’s gains among black men, Asians, women, and especially Hispanics compared to 2016. In fact, Trump' received the best percentage of the Hispanic vote for a Republican since 2004, receiving 38% of the Hispanic vote.

What doomed Trump was a loss of support from white voters, especially white men. Biden also improved on Hillary Clinton’s performance among white working-class voters.

The COVID-19 epidemic and Trump’s failed response to it played a role in his defeat. The biggest explanation for his defeat is that he simply wore people out. As a result, they turned to the relatively inoffensive Joe Biden.

https://theboydreport.substack.com/p/trump-lost-because-he-wore-people
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Absalom

Re: Trump Lost Because He Wore People Out
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 03:37:01 pm »
Plain people, who have lives to live, jobs to maintain and children to raise;
are uninterested in noisy attention howlers like Trump, yet his disciples
remain oblivious, hanging on his every syllable.
No matter, as he is on the outside of a locked door, despite his delusions.
His upcoming Court fight should be a real hootenanny.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 03:42:35 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
@Absalom
@kevindavis

I believe this Pew Research Center report is true:

"It turns out the American people want competent, focused, and drama-free governance. It’s been a major why President Biden has had the success he had so far."

The above is true and it was true for me.  Every day Trump made a new problem so he would be in the news everyday.  Since I keep up with news mostly everyday, it was a new Trump problem continually.  I thought people had to be sick of this, wanted peace, not government conflict continually.  (He did the same thing with his company - would use a fake name and call newspapers to tell them what Trump did that day, so he would be on the front page of these papers.)

"What’s worse is Trump made no effort to try and win these people over. If Trump had simply conducted himself professionally and been a “normal” president, he would likely still be in office today.  Instead, we had policy by insane tweets and incompetent governance."

Among the results, these statistics are reported:
% of Voters        % of Voters     Education
Biden                     Trump         
67%                       32%           Post Graduate
56%                       42%           College Graduate
49%                       50%           Some College
41%                       56%           High School or Less

Since there are more people with high school or less education, than more educated people, Trump had the advantage in the less educated group.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 03:45:22 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 03:44:26 pm »
@Victoria33

Obviously only stupid, uneducated people support Trump, and all the smart people (who can see the Emperor's clothes) voted for, and are happy with Joe Biden.

Thank God for Pew Research!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2021, 03:47:14 pm »
Plain people, who have lives to live, jobs to maintain and children to raise;
are uninterested in noisy attention howlers like Trump, yet his disciples
remain oblivious, hanging on his every syllable.
No matter, as he is on the outside of a locked door, despite his delusions.
His upcoming Court fight should be a real hootenanny.

That is true.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 03:50:01 pm »
@Victoria33

Obviously only stupid, uneducated people support Trump, and all the smart people (who can see the Emperor's clothes) voted for, and are happy with Joe Biden.

Wow such anger from our TBR NT faction.  I'd figured they would be celebrating today since Nancy Pelosi added their hero Liz Cheney to the January 6th Commission
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2021, 03:53:34 pm »
Wow such anger from our TBR NT faction.  I'd figured they would be celebrating today since Nancy Pelosi added their hero Liz Cheney to the January 6th Commission

The Antis don't just want Trump out of office, they want him in Prison.  There's no reasoning with that.

@Victoria33 has been calling Trump a Psychopath since the escalator ride, so maybe an insane asylum will do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2021, 04:07:56 pm »
What doomed Trump was a loss of support from white voters, especially white men.

Trump's white male vote

2016 - 28.8 million
2020 - 28.8 million
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2021, 04:09:23 pm »
Trump's white male vote

2016 - 28.8 million
2020 - 28.8 million

Considering we white guys are the slowest growing demographic....  that number makes a lot of sense to me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2021, 04:11:35 pm »
The voters paid the ransom.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2021, 04:14:07 pm »
@Victoria33

Its obvious now how utterly wrong we were! Joe’s doing such a bang up job!

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2021, 04:16:22 pm »

The fact we have Briefers throwing daggers at Trump during this Biden disaster is mind blowing.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2021, 04:16:56 pm »
I really do not think there is much question about it.

If Trump had been better at not getting in his own way, specifically by resisting his impulse to verbalize annoyance, frustration and anger (i.e. - emotional intelligence), he would have won by enough to overcome the Democrat Cheat Factory.

As it happened, he wore people out rapidly, by means of drama.

Biden is wearing people out more slowly, by means of bad policy and cerebral misfires. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2021, 04:17:38 pm »
This probably explains why, despite the fact that the rest of his party is polling poorly on many issues,  Biden himself has a fairly high job approval rating.

The Republicans need to find a way to hang onto those voters that Trump brought in while reclaiming the suburbs. People forget that in 2020, Republicans did  well in down ticket races  while losing the White House

Some may not like to hear this, but run Donald Trump in 2024 and Biden wins reelection

« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 04:21:41 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2021, 04:17:47 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

The title of this thread is, "Trump Lost Because He Wore People Out".

I completely agree with this.  It is exactly what I thought after a month or so of him being in office and he kept it up for four years and will the rest of his life.  Yes, I believe he is mentally disturbed due to his behavior the whole of his life.  I now have 11 books about him, the latest one being yesterday. 

"Tower of Lies: What My Eighteen Years of Working With Donald Trump Reveals About Him Kindle Edition"
by Barbara A. Res:
"No one with this kind of access to Trump during his formative years as a developer has ever written so completely about who he is away from the cameras. It’s no wonder that when the media are looking for someone who really understands Trump, they turn to Res. Candid, personal, and deeply perceptive, Res shines new light on the man whose depravity has put us all—and democracy itself—in danger.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 04:18:36 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2021, 04:20:49 pm »

I don’t see anyone here posting anything praising Joe Biden’s job performance. But reality is reality and that’s what you have to face and come to terms with

I can tell you from my personal experience I know many people who voted for Republican candidates in down ticket races but either voted for Joe Biden for president  or simply didn’t cast a vote for  president in 2020

I agree with the article.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 04:22:24 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2021, 04:21:50 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
  I now have 11 books about him, the latest one being yesterday. 

Love ya V33, but owning 11 books on someone you despise is pretty disturbing by itself.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2021, 04:23:45 pm »
The title of this thread is, "Trump Lost Because He Wore People Out".

I completely agree with this.

To support your assertion why people abandoned Trump after four years, you use the testimony of someone who remained with him for 18 years?  Seriously?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2021, 04:28:13 pm »
To support your assertion why people abandoned Trump after four years, you use the testimony of someone who remained with him for 18 years?  Seriously?

Agree. Trump never lost his base in'20.  The magical democratic-MSM-Big Tech consortium generated enough votes to push Pedo Joe across the finish line.  In the world of rough and tough electoral politics.....  we brought a knife to a gun fight.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2021, 04:29:25 pm »
 There is a lot of denial here when it comes to the problems of Donald Trump.

I agree that the media was a big part of the problem. But Donald Trump was not blameless.

I understand the need for some people to tell themselves that the American people loved Donald Trump and it was all voter fraud  that cost him the election. But that’s only an exercise in preserving one’s own ego

Barry Goldwater

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2021, 04:31:41 pm »
This probably explains why, despite the fact that the rest of his party is polling poorly on many issues,  Biden himself has a fairly high job approval rating.

The Republicans need to find a way to hang onto those voters that Trump brought in while reclaiming the suburbs. People forget that in 2020, Republicans did  well in down ticket races  while losing the White House

Some may not like to hear this, but run Donald Trump in 2024 and Biden wins reelection

@LMAO

That is true..

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2021, 04:35:36 pm »
There is a lot of denial here when it comes to the problems of Donald Trump.

I agree that the media was a big part of the problem. But Donald Trump was not blameless.

I understand the need for some people to tell themselves that the American people loved Donald Trump and it was all voter fraud  that cost him the election. But that’s only an exercise in preserving one’s own ego

There also a hell of a lot of denial that we have tons of NT'ers  who are spending time and effort on bashing Trump, who aren't or are barely showing anger about Biden. Maybe some of you are closet supporters, and don't realize it

And I hate to tell to you.  The election fraud was NOT an ego protection ploy. 

Online Hoodat

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2021, 04:38:18 pm »
Trump had the fifth highest vote increase for an incumbent President in US history.  No President in US history who gained votes over the previous election had ever lost an election before 2020.  The premise being offered here is patently false.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2021, 04:43:05 pm »
Trump had the fifth highest vote increase for an incumbent President in US history.  No President in US history who gained votes over the previous election had ever lost an election before 2020.  The premise being offered here is patently false.

The mere fact that Trump-Biden margins and trends on 5 swing states reversed at the same time election night at 12:30 a.m. on a pause defies logic.

There's coincidence, and then there is implausiblity beyond 1 in a quadrillion.  There is no doubt this election was stolen,

Online Hoodat

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2021, 04:43:10 pm »
Correction, sixth highest. 
In 2020, Trump vote total increased 17% over 2016.  So let's stop telling lies about how Trump lost support.

Year  President  Vote Gain (mil)  Percent Gain/Loss  Result
1972  NIXON      15.03  47.40  Won
1916  WILSON     2.84  45.07  Won
1984  REAGAN     10.55  24.04  Won
2004  GW BUSH    11.58  22.96  Won
1936  FDR        4.93  21.60  Won
2020  TRUMP      11.24  17.84  ???
1996  CLINTON    2.49  5.55  Won
1956  IKE        1.80  5.33  Won
1900  McKINLEY   0.10  1.45  Won
1940  FDR        -0.51  -1.83  Won
2012  OBAMA      -3.58  -5.16  Won
1944  FDR        -1.64  -6.03  Won
1980  CARTER     -5.34  -13.08  Lost
1992  GHW BUSH   -9.78  -20.01  Lost
1932  HOOVER     -5.63  -26.32  Lost
1912  TAFT       -4.19  -54.63  Lost

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-