Author Topic: Vogue Puts Jill Biden on August Cover After Snubbing Melania Trump  (Read 1537 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vogue Puts Jill Biden on August Cover After Snubbing Melania Trump

John Binder 29 Jun 2021

First Lady Jill Biden has landed the August cover for American Vogue after the fashion magazine snubbed for a cover former First Lady Melania Trump during her four years in the White House.

The cover, released on Tuesday, features Jill Biden in an Oscar de la Renta floral dress with Tiffany & Co. earrings on an outside balcony of the White House.

https://twitter.com/RCamposDuffy/status/1409872712277897224

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/06/29/vogue-puts-jill-biden-on-august-cover-after-snubbing-melania-trump/

Shot by famous celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz, the cover is part of a multi-photo spread where Mrs. Biden poses alongside her husband, President Joe Biden.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Vogue Puts Jill Biden on August Cover After Snubbing Melania Trump
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 08:41:04 pm »

he 70-year-old modeled a $1,290 blouse and $2,990 skirt from Ralph Lauren to pose in the East Sitting
Hall for photographer Annie Leibovitz, who also snapped former First Ladies Michelle Obama and
Hillary Clinton for their own Vogue covers

In the Vogue piece Jill and Joe discussed the difficulties they have faced finding time to spend together

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2021, 08:43:32 pm »
Well, Joe's fadin' fast and Kamala clearly is a dud.

Edith Wilson did it, why not Dr Jill?

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 08:51:14 pm »
Let Vogue snap pictures of her.  In my books her fashion sense isn't worth even mentioning nor posting pics.  Just my opinion.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2021, 08:51:20 pm »

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2021, 08:54:45 pm »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2021, 09:07:18 pm »
Well, she's less unphotogenic than Mooch-chelle. Vogue is of no importance to me, and it's partisan pettiness even less so.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2021, 09:15:14 pm »
I see you can put lipstick on a pig and vouge will print it on their cover.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2021, 09:42:46 pm »
I miss the shoes.  :shrug:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2021, 09:48:31 pm »
I miss the shoes.  :shrug:

Biden's wife wears combat boots.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2021, 09:59:30 pm »
I guess Vogue was booked solid for four years .....    :shrug:

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2021, 10:03:54 pm »
I guess Vogue was booked solid for four years .....    :shrug:

Awww.... thank you so much for the pictures .... especially the one of the yellow stilettos !!!  One of my favorites.    happy77 

Online corbe

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2021, 10:09:33 pm »
     Carol Burnette wore it better.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2021, 10:10:30 pm »
Dr. Jill is a Real American Beauty and she is a Doctor.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2021, 10:11:29 pm »

In the Vogue piece Jill and Joe discussed the difficulties they have faced finding time to spend together
Her skirt and top don't match, and the main reason she and Joe don't spend more time together is that he's either napping or having his diaper changed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Online libertybele

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2021, 10:23:18 pm »

Amen!  That she did.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2021, 10:30:52 pm »
Vogue and all the other woke mags for hags would put a warthog with lipstick on the cover rather than put a Republican woman on their covers.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2021, 10:49:13 pm »
Disturbing nugget in Vogue’s shameless puff piece on Jill Biden validates fear
June 29, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

First Lady Jill Biden, who is being featured on the cover of Vogue, is the subject of a puff piece by the magazine that inadvertently seemed to reveal her true role as the West Wing surrogate for President Biden.

Buried in the leftist piece of adoration, is a statement worthy of the Woodrow Wilson administration: “The role she’s fulfilling on these visits is, in many ways, neither first lady nor professor but a key player in her husband’s administration, a West Wing surrogate and policy advocate.” Mary Jordan at the Washington Post goes on to call Jill Biden “an underestimated asset.” She contends that “it’s hard to imagine Joe doing this without her.” The “surrogate” reference confirms the fears of many Americans in regards to President Biden’s mental acuity and competence.

And Vogue relentlessly took shots at the Trump administration while pushing propaganda for President Biden via the First Lady: “Meanwhile, countless editorials began marking the first 100 days of the Biden administration, many expressing surprised relief over how much was getting done, how much legitimately helpful policy was moving through the system, how little drama, how few flubs or fumbles or ugly fights. Joe Biden is boring—and that’s not a complaint. One day, I asked Dr. Biden about the mood of the country. ‘During the campaign, I felt so much anxiety from people; they were scared,’ she told me. ‘When I travel around the country now, I feel as though people can breathe again. I think that’s part of the reason Joe was elected. People wanted someone to come in and heal this nation, not just from the pandemic, which I feel Joe did by, you know, getting shots in everybody’s arms. But also…he’s just a calmer president. He lowers the temperature.'”

Jill Biden appears to be happily embracing her role as a surrogate for the President.

“And now I have a bigger platform,” she declared, “and I feel every day, like…What could I give up? That I would want to give up? Nothing. If anything, I feel like adding more things, but I know it’s not possible because you want to stay centered because you want to do things well. And there’s so much to do. There is…so. Much. To. Do.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/29/disturbing-nugget-in-vogues-shameless-puff-piece-on-jill-biden-validates-fear-1096108/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2021, 10:55:20 pm »
“The role she’s fulfilling on these visits is, in many ways, neither first lady nor professor but a key player in her husband’s administration, a West Wing surrogate and policy advocate.”
Of course. She's the Edith Wilson of our day. See also the thread I posted: Where's Joe? Jill Biden will attend Tokyo Olympics solo, hold diplomatic meetings

Sorry, Jill, the Ed.D. you found in a box of Cracker Jack and your marriage to the guy whose marriage you broke up don't exactly qualify you to be the interim President.

Just sign here, Joe. Do what I say.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2021, 11:56:28 am »
Jill Biden’s Vogue Cover Proves The Magazine Prioritizes Politics Over Fashion
After four years of shunning the most fashionable first lady in American history, and a literal super model, Vogue Magazine is putting Jill Biden on the cover.
By Evita Duffy
June 29, 2021
After four years of shunning the most fashionable first lady in American history (tied with Jackie O), Vogue Magazine announced Tuesday they had returned to the White House to put First Lady Jill Biden on the cover. In the upcoming issue, which goes on sale July 20, Jill wears an Oscar de la Renta navy and floral dress as she leans on the balcony overlooking the South Lawn.

As America looks dully at Jill’s ensemble one could probably pick out in the grandma section at Target, we are reminded of overlooked former model and First Lady Melania Trump. Melania’s poise, beauty, and taste are incomparable to any first lady in recent memory. Yet, because Vogue Magazine, like so many others in the cultural left, suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome, they were incapable of looking past politics and focusing on fashion. Consequently, Melania never graced the cover of Vogue like Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, and now Jill.

Vogue has a history of labeling powerful conservative women as unfashionable by purposely not showcasing them on their pages. If a conservative woman is featured in Vogue, you can bet it doesn’t have anything to do with fashion.

One of the few places Vogue will talk about conservative women is in “Teen Vogue,” the teen and tween version of Vogue, where fashion and celebrity gossip are secondary to political indoctrination. Teen Vogue recently ran a hit piece on then-Supreme Court Nominee Amy Coney Barrett, declaring her “anti-feminist” and her nomination a “nightmare scenario.” Teen Vogue also runs stories like, “Republicans Are Trying to Rewrite America’s Racist History,” “The U.S. Needs a New Constitution,” and “4 Key Ways to Build Strong Social Justice Movements.” ...
Rest of article, photos and evisceration of the oh-so-stylish Moochelle at the Federalist

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2021, 12:49:15 pm »
June 30, 2021
Vogue declares Jill Biden 'a goddess' and puts her on their cover as the new epitome of style
By Monica Showalter

Vogue, the world's fashion bible, has placed Jill Biden on her cover as the epitome of fashion. She's a "goddess," they explain.

Which is a stretch, given that the first lady has sported getups like this loud red zebra print dress, or these huge-print patterned pantyhose worn with elfin spike heel ankle boots.

It goes to show that its whole schtick is politics, not fashion. After all, the big fashion bible for the world's stylish somehow managed to overlook the nation's truly stylish first lady, Melania Trump, a former super-model, who not only was quite beautiful, but age-appropriate and elegant in her four years as first lady. To claim that Jill Biden somehow tops her as a fashion icon is laughable.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/vogue_declares_jill_biden_a_goddess_and_puts_her_on_their_cover_as_the_new_epitome_of_style.html
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2021, 01:09:38 pm »
Of course. She's the Edith Wilson of our day. See also the thread I posted: Where's Joe? Jill Biden will attend Tokyo Olympics solo, hold diplomatic meetings

Sorry, Jill, the Ed.D. you found in a box of Cracker Jack and your marriage to the guy whose marriage you broke up don't exactly qualify you to be the interim President.

Just sign here, Joe. Do what I say.

I liken her more to Elena Ceausesu, complete with a phony Doctorate, just like Elena.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2021, 01:37:16 pm »
Jill Biden appears to be happily embracing her role as a surrogate for the President.

“And now I have a bigger platform,” she declared, “and I feel every day, like…What could I give up? That I would want to give up? Nothing. If anything, I feel like adding more things, but I know it’s not possible because you want to stay centered because you want to do things well. And there’s so much to do. There is…so. Much. To. Do.”
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/29/disturbing-nugget-in-vogues-shameless-puff-piece-on-jill-biden-validates-fear-1096108/
Does it surprise any one of us the leftists would be fine with unelected leaders in the US?

Has the attitude of the American people towards their own sovereignty really become this indifferent?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2021, 02:04:44 pm »

Jill saw her outfit in the window? ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.