Author Topic: Vogue Puts Jill Biden on August Cover After Snubbing Melania Trump  (Read 1538 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Vogue Puts Jill Biden on August Cover After Snubbing Melania Trump
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2021, 04:13:19 pm »
     Carol Burnette wore it better.

Jill Biden Makes the Cover of 'Vogue' in a Dress Reminiscent of My Grandmother's Drapes

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stacey-lennox/2021/06/29/jill-biden-makes-the-cover-of-vogue-in-a-dress-reminiscent-of-my-grandmothers-drapes-n1458107

Joe Biden’s caretaker, Jill Biden Ed.D., made the cover of Vogue magazine this month. They are really trying to make her America’s mom or something. At least it seems that way. She appears on the cover in a dress my second-grade teacher might have worn on parent-teacher conference night—though I am sure she paid a lot more for her frock than Mrs. Capps did at Sears:
I have seen drapes, shower curtains, and sofas in a similar print. I am sure I will be accused of some internalized misogyny when I say Dr. Jill always looks like she needs to run a brush through her hair. The modified Farrah hairdo is dated and reminiscent of when she was partying large with her ex-husband at his exclusive club in Delaware, as pictures in the Daily Mail demonstrate. Seriously, the only thing that has changed is that the bangs are covering her forehead (an excellent move as the worry lines start to deepen).

My emphasis. :silly:  yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2021, 04:33:45 pm »
Jill saw her outfit in the window? ****drummer

Went With the Wind, A Bob Mackie original! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2021, 10:05:45 pm »
Do they have a shot of Dr Jill in her over the hill prostitute outfit?

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2021, 10:41:47 pm »
Par for the course for a magazine staffed by gay men, angry lesbians and run by wealthy socialites who boink the pool boy while their hedge fund husbands are in Europe preying on young women.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2021, 10:44:57 pm »
Seriously?  There's just no comparison!!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2021, 11:25:40 pm »
I see you can put lipstick on a pig and vouge will print it on their cover.

If the pig has a 'D' after its name, lipstick is optional.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2021, 02:14:27 am »
@mystery-ak

Well,she IS a Doctor,ya know!

BTW,in the one photo,this genius of the medical profession is no doubt looking up stuff like the cure for Republicanism with a lap top,so WHF is she clenching a pencil between her teeth and has a notepad sitting on the table?

SUMBODIE needs to splain the "save" function on her laptop to her!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 02:19:58 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2021, 12:48:32 pm »
Par for the course for a magazine staffed by gay men, angry lesbians and run by wealthy socialites who boink the pool boy while their hedge fund husbands are in Europe preying on young women.

Sounds like a Robinson's affair.  Here is to you Mrs. vouge.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2021, 02:04:46 pm »
Do they have a shot of Dr Jill in her over the hill prostitute outfit?

I was going to post a Kammie-Kwip, but remembered that Jill also, well ...... Kammie with Willie Brown, then-married Jill with Joe.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2021, 02:21:27 pm »
Melania Trump WAS offered a Vogue shoot as First Lady - but REFUSED because she wasn't guaranteed the cover treatment that was afforded to Jill Biden, ex-advisor's book claims

Mrs. Trump, 51, remains the only First Lady in recent history not to be featured in the fashion bible during her time in the White House
    Dr. Biden made her Vogue cover debut this week, less than a year into her husband Joe Biden's presidency
    She graces the cover of the magazine's August issue, which features a 6,000-word profile about her as well as photos taken by Annie Leibovitz
    It was widely believed that Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour had snubbed Mrs. Trump by not asking her to be featured in the magazine
    However, Mrs. Trump's former senior adviser Stephanie Winston Wolkoff claimed Vogue wanted her to do a shoot with Leibovitz, but she refused
    Winston Wolkoff wrote about the moment in her tell-all book, Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship With the First Lady
    Vogue allegedly reached out to Mrs. Trump early on in her husband's presidency, but she turned down the offer because she wasn't guaranteed a cover
    The author also claimed Mrs. Trump was later 'glad' she didn't do the shoot with Leibovitz after she photographed Stormy Daniels for Vogue in late 2018
    Before she became First Lady, the former model donned a Christian Dior wedding dress on the February 2005 cover of Vogue following her wedding
    In December, then-President Donald Trump tweeted his anger over the fact that his wife was never featured on any U.S. magazine covers as First Lady
    Mrs. Trump's predecessor Michelle Obama appeared on 12 magazine covers while she was First Lady, including three Vogue covers
    Hillary Clinton also posed for the publication's cover in 1998 

By Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com

Published: 18:33 EDT, 30 June 2021 | Updated: 23:47 EDT, 30 June 2021

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9742605/Melania-Trump-offered-Vogue-shoot-Lady-ex-advisor-claimed.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2021, 07:01:45 pm »
A reminder that Vogue ever put the Hilldebeaste on the cover. It's summertime, hotter than heck, and she's dressed like this.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1414238348294729730
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2021, 07:30:22 pm »
A reminder that Vogue ever put the Hilldebeaste on the cover. It's summertime, hotter than heck, and she's dressed like this.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1414238348294729730

@mountaineer

Maybe the cover wasn't big enough?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!