Author Topic: Pence unloads on Trump: Former VP says 'nothing more un-American than idea that one person could cho  (Read 11268 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
And then there were those of us who recognize that being loveable and all that doesn't get the job done, especially when dealing with some of the most notorious badasses on the planet.

How's that foreign policy working so far, now?

I didn't say I had a problem with Trump's personality. Understand?

Offline skeeter

A lot of people had problems with Trump's personality.
I had problems with his personality - in 2016.

It is simply counterintuitive to believe his personality was a bigger problem for him in 2020, considering he gained so many actual votes.

Online roamer_1

It is simply counterintuitive to believe his personality was a bigger problem for him in 2020, considering he gained so many actual votes.

I don't think that's right... Without considering equally the white-hot anger against him too. Doesn't matter how many votes he gained if he also caused many to be hardened against him.

Considering the low turnout on both sides in '16... If he also galvanized the left to turn out. and maybe more so against him... That would have to be part of the consideration.

Offline skeeter

I don't think that's right... Without considering equally the white-hot anger against him too. Doesn't matter how many votes he gained if he also caused many to be hardened against him.

Considering the low turnout on both sides in '16... If he also galvanized the left to turn out. and maybe more so against him... That would have to be part of the consideration.
If this was all there was to consider coming out of the 2020 election I might agree with you. But there's all that other stuff we've gone over ad nauseam, as well as the hysterical reaction of the rat media at the suggestion of any ballot audit, so I'm gonna go with The Big Lie for 1000 Alex.

• Technical

I think after he was President, he got a lot more exposure.

Maybe now that Biden is getting more exposure people will turn on him too. I don't know.

Offline skeeter

I think after he was President, he got a lot more exposure.

Maybe now that Biden is getting more exposure people will turn on him too. I don't know.

How people evaluate Biden will be based, as with Trump, upon his record.

Online roamer_1

If this was all there was to consider coming out of the 2020 election I might agree with you. But there's all that other stuff we've gone over ad nauseam, as well as the hysterical reaction of the rat media at the suggestion of any ballot audit, so I'm gonna go with The Big Lie for 1000 Alex.

I ain't far off from you in that, at least in my suspicions. I await tangible proof before jumping in with you with all four feet. I would happily agree that the numbers we are being fed from BOTH sides are spun, and none of it can be trusted... I can go that far.

Which is why I await the various forthcoming audits.

But it is seriously wrong to consider his popularity without also considering his unpopularity along with it.

Offline skeeter

I ain't far off from you in that, at least in my suspicions. I await tangible proof before jumping in with you with all four feet. I would happily agree that the numbers we are being fed from BOTH sides are spun, and none of it can be trusted... I can go that far.

Which is why I await the various forthcoming audits.

But it is seriously wrong to consider his popularity without also considering his unpopularity along with it.
I live in California & am very familiar with TDS. But his record is what it is and I believe most Americans are not so easily led.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 01:57:30 pm by skeeter »

• Technical
How people evaluate Biden will be based, as with Trump, upon his record.

People don't vote based on records. You don't know "normies" very well. It's often just a likability contest, period.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Joe Biden was more likable than Hillary, yes.

Ohhhh?...   Why don't you let him babysit your grandchildren?

I find nothing likeable about pedophilia.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 02:04:30 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

I live in California & very familiar with TDS. But his record is what it is and I believe most Americans are not so easily led.

Well, if you are speaking of a 'most' defined by a narrow - exceedingly slim - majority, I can kinda agree to a likelihood. But if that 'most' defines a wide majority, I'd call that wrong on its face. The bare reality is that most of America lives in mega cities, which without a doubt lean far to the left. Just the major population centers, which always vote Democrat, reduce your statement to nothing but a fervent wish.

Offline skeeter

Well, if you are speaking of a 'most' defined by a narrow - exceedingly slim - majority, I can kinda agree to a likelihood. But if that 'most' defines a wide majority, I'd call that wrong on its face. The bare reality is that most of America lives in mega cities, which without a doubt lean far to the left. Just the major population centers, which always vote Democrat, reduce your statement to nothing but a fervent wish.

I'm speaking of it in the historical sense. I fully realize the pendulum has swung inexorably leftward in general, but national elections have been determined by relatively slim majorities for decades, just as the political loyalties in cities have been rat.

Online roamer_1

I'm speaking of it in the historical sense. I fully realize the pendulum has swung inexorably leftward in general, but national elections have been determined by relatively slim majorities for decades, just as the political loyalties in cities have been rat.

In that, I'll submit, the 'vast herds' of Tump supporters are an illusion. At best the argument is over a few spare 10s of thousands in a few states. The reality is a 50/50 split nation and that has not significantly changed.

• Technical
Ohhhh?...   Why don't you let him babysit your grandchildren?

I find nothing likeable about pedophilia.

You know that this is a foolish reply in the context in what I'm speaking of. It's frankly childish. I ain't talking my personal opinion and you know that.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You know that this is a foolish reply in the context in what I'm speaking of. It's frankly childish. I ain't talking my personal opinion and you know that.

Don't worry, you've made quite a fool of yourself on this thread without any help.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

• Technical
Don't worry, you've made quite a fool of yourself on this thread without any help.

Thanks for that response, you're now in my ignore list.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Thanks for that response, you're now in my ignore list.

I'm heartbroken (triple /s)  :silly:

Offline Hoodat

If it's not your personal opinion, then whose opinion is it?  Seriously, who considers a pedophile more likeable than Hillary Clinton?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
If it's not your personal opinion, then whose opinion is it?  Seriously, who considers a pedophile more likeable than Hillary Clinton?

Sucker doesn't realize how stupid he sounded. Someone put him in the "Words have Consequences" remedial school.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A lot of people had problems with Trump's personality.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Yeah,causen when it comes to balancing saving America,individual freedoms,and being able to sleep safely in your home at night without worrying about petty things like the PC Secret Police picking you up,none of THAT shit is as important as a Presidents personality,huh?

MUCH better to live in a fascist police state where everyone has the same rights to work and live where they are told,and all the freedom in the world to have as many children as they are allowed,huh?

At least we won't have a rude President,huh?

Then again, we won't HAVE a President. We,and the rest of the western world will be ruled by a corporate board that meets someplace like Geneva,and they will give the orders to our masters,who will sit on the "North American Economic Zone Board of Directors" in NYC.

The bestest news here is neither you nor anyone else will even KNOW what type of personality our Maximum Leaders will have because they will never be seen in public and they DAMN SURE will never be running for election and asking for our votes because none of US will be allowed to vote.

Good call!

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

What makes you so certain that Bubbette! is not a pedophile,also?

In that case,Slow Joe might be better because he would only molest them. Bubbette! might molest them and then eat them.

• Technical

I voted for Trump in both elections. It's my opinion of Trump's popularity among the "normies", people who don't post on political forums on a daily basis. They have thin, superficial reasons for voting the way they do.

Offline dfwgator

I voted for Trump in both elections. It's my opinion of Trump's popularity among the "normies", people who don't post on political forums on a daily basis. They have thin, superficial reasons for voting the way they do.

And here we are.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

"Thin and superficial reasons for voting"?

Really?

BTW,does this mean their votes don't count?

Offline skeeter

In that, I'll submit, the 'vast herds' of Tump supporters are an illusion. At best the argument is over a few spare 10s of thousands in a few states. The reality is a 50/50 split nation and that has not significantly changed.
Hard to believe the rat party, media and a good chunk of the GOP would react so hysterically to a few tens of 000s in a few states. I think you’re wrong about that.

It’s not so much that the 50/50 split has changed - the 5 or 10 percent in the middle still determine outcomes - as it is the change in attitude among our 50 percent.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 08:58:52 pm by skeeter »