Author Topic: Bill Maher Explodes on Liberals: ‘Nothing Is Ever Good Enough…This Is Why People Hate Democrats’  (Read 714 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Maher Explodes on Liberals: ‘Nothing Is Ever Good Enough…This Is Why People Hate Democrats’
daniel News For You
June 23, 2021

Sometimes it just catches me by surprise when I hear Bill Maher actually make sense.

This is historically someone that I just don’t like and have never liked. I don’t think he’s funny, I don’t think he’s amusing, I don’t even think he’s smart. But every once in a while, he does say something that is right on point forcing conservatives to nod their heads in agreement.

The liberal host of “Real Time With Bill Maher” occasionally calls out the left for its hypocrisy and insanity, and he recently questioned a woke playwright for bending to the insane whims of the Twittersphere.

https://redrightvideos.com/bill-maher-explodes-on-liberals-nothing-is-ever-good-enough-this-is-why-people-hate-democrats/

Offline cato potatoe

He can be pretty funny when he isn't sucking up to his audience.  He went overboard with the Trump-Russia collusion, and is alarmist on global warming.  Otherwise, he tends toward sanity.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He can be pretty funny when he isn't sucking up to his audience.  He went overboard with the Trump-Russia collusion, and is alarmist on global warming.  Otherwise, he tends toward sanity.

Sanity is fleeting in the mind of  liberal. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

It may be why (some) people hate liberals; it’s also why liberal have been so successful.

They’re always on offense.

Maher will never be of any help, he almost always gets it wrong.

Offline cato potatoe

Offline mountaineer

In case anyone doubted the leftists would attack:
Saturday, MSNBC “Cross Connection” host Tiffany Cross sounded off on HBO “Real Time” host Bill Maher mocking Lin-Manuel Miranda for apologizing for not having more Afro-Latino representation in the movie “In the Heights.”

In an open monologue, Cross told Maher that he does not “get to tell people of color what they should or should not be offended by.” She advised him to stay in his lane on the subject until he has had a diverse panel on his show discussing “colorism.”

"Bill Maher, you do not get to tell people of color what they should or should not be offended by. Stay in your lane, slim,” Cross stated. “Maybe instead of trying to invoke sympathy for Sharon Osbourne or making sure Tomi Lahren has a space to souse her BS, you should have more diverse panels of people who can explain colorism to you and systemic racism and how these things still devastate people’s lives and livelihoods today. Try that instead of standing on your alabaster perch every week to crap on other people’s lived experience while providing a safe haven for well-established white supremacists because I’ve got to tell you — this old angry white man act is so played.” ...
Breitbart
Cuckoo.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Bill is wrong, it's not why people hate Democrats. There's a laundry list of why people hate democrats.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Moby Dick is racist because it doesn't have a Great Black Whale.  Shame you, Gregory Peck and Herman Melville.

But, if the antagonist was a black whale instead of a white whale, then it would play into racial stereotypes of black whales.

Plus the inspiration for Moby Dick, "Mocha Dick", was off the Chilean coast.  There was under-representation of Chileans in both the book and the movie.

For "Moby Dick" to be more woke, the antagonist would have to be a Scotch-Irish Southern white trash racist whale that was being avenged by Samuel L. Jackson, Morgan Freeman, or Denzel Washinghton.  The first mate would have to be a transgendered Chilean that self-identified as non-binary played by Pablo de Cote.  Ru Paul could be the navigator.  Still might not be woke enough, but it's progress.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
Bill Maher Explodes on Liberals: ‘Nothing Is Ever Good Enough…This Is Why People Hate Democrats’

It is just one of many good reasons to hate Democrats.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.