Author Topic: Ex-Trump doctor turned GOP lawmaker wants Biden to take cognitive test  (Read 430 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-Trump doctor turned GOP lawmaker wants Biden to take cognitive test
By Scott Wong and Cristina Marcos - 06/17/21 02:30 PM EDT

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas), who stirred controversy as former President Trump’s White House physician, said Thursday he is circulating a letter among House GOP colleagues that calls on President Biden to take a cognitive test to prove he is mentally fit to be commander in chief.

Jackson began collecting signatures for his letter this week during GOP meetings and House votes. It will be sent to Biden and his team in the next day or two, he said.

“Just everything that has been going on for the last year and a half … [Biden] doesn't know what's going on, where he's at. He's very confused all the time,” Jackson said in a brief interview with The Hill.

Jackson, who served as White House physician for both former Presidents Obama and Trump, has never treated or evaluated Biden, but he’s been attacking Biden’s cognitive abilities since last year’s presidential campaign.

In October, Jackson joined a Trump campaign call with reporters and said he was convinced, based on campaign gaffes, that Biden “does not have the mental capacity, the cognitive ability to serve as our commander in chief and head of state.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/559013-ex-trump-doctor-turned-gop-lawmaker-wants-biden-to-take-cognitive-test
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Sounds nice, but I'd rather have the Incompetent Puppet pooping his diapers on stage than the Incompetent Whore Puppet.

The Rodents really have a problem with Bidet as their mascot, why make things easier for them?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sounds nice, but I'd rather have the Incompetent Puppet pooping his diapers on stage than the Incompetent Whore Puppet.

The Rodents really have a problem with Bidet as their mascot, why make things easier for them?

Generally agree, but sometimes the solution is to go ahead and rip the bandaid off, and get this over with.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Generally agree, but sometimes the solution is to go ahead and rip the bandaid off, and get this over with.

No.

As long as the Senile Meat Puppet the Rodents stole the election to install is still bolted in place, EVERYTHING that happens is their fault, and they know this.

As soon as the Americans make noises to remove Obama's SMP from office, and it happens, everything that has happened since January 20, 2021 becomes the Republicans fault for demanding the removal of the Hero of the Soviet Union....errrr..."Biden".

So the GOP should refuse all efforts to ease Biden out via the 25th Amendment...their cooperation is REQUIRED by the 25th Amendment, and make the Rodents eat the shit sandwich they're trying to serve us.

They truly believe we'll go along with Biden's removal, and they're counting on it.   The ONLY way Kamel's Ass should be allowed to succeed the Biden-Body  in the Usurpation is over the Biden-Body as it assumes room temperature.

Then the GOP can say the Rodents killed a senile old man in their lust for power.

It's time to play hardball, peeps.

The ONLY way the GOP should allow the Biden-Body off the hook is if the Biden-Body signs a full confession to the most massive vote fraud operation in history, naming names and dates of the co-conspirators and that document is published on the front pages of the NY Slimes, the Washington Poo and People.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 11:38:27 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah,and people in hell want ice water,too.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Sled Dog

I agree. Bad as Biden is,he is white,so we can tell the truth about him.

Kamaltoe is bulletproof twice over. She is black AND female. The Dims DREAM of Republicans talking trash about her so they can REALLY fire up their troops by screaming "racism".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

Until this guy weighs in on the subject matter I'm holding my opinion.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.