Author Topic: Donald Trump is getting worse  (Read 1468 times)

Offline libertybele

Donald Trump is getting worse
« on: June 03, 2021, 07:42:29 pm »
Donald Trump is getting worse

CNN's Dana Bash reported Thursday morning that former President Donald Trump is "more obsessed than ever with the 2020 election," with one former Trump aide telling her that the former President is only listening to "the bottom of the bottom of the crazies in the barrel."
That follows on reporting from The New York Times and The Washington Post that Trump is convinced that he will, at some point this summer, be reinstated as president once a variety of kooky and non-credible audits come to, uh, fruition.

"Trump has become so fixated on the audits that he suggested recently to allies that their success could result in his return to the White House this year, according to people familiar with comments he has made," wrote the Post.

Trump himself has been sending out a slew of statements on the topic -- blasting Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey and Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich, both Republicans, for not doing more to support the ridiculous recount in Maricopa County. And on Monday, Trump blasted this out: "Great work is being done in Georgia revealing the Election Fraud of the 2020 Presidential Election. But, we must not allow ANYONE to compromise these ballots by leaving the building unsecured, which was done late Friday. Republicans and Patriots must protect this site and the Absentee Ballots." (For more on the situation with Georgia's absentee ballots, read this.)

In each episode of his weekly YouTube show, Chris Cillizza will delve a little deeper into the surreal world of politics. Click to subscribe!
The so-obvious-it's-hitting-you-in-the-face conclusion? Trump isn't giving up his delusions about the 2020 election. They're getting worse.
And, it's not just Trump. Those who take their cues from him -- which is rightly understood as the majority of the Republican base -- are descending deeper into the madness of wild conspiracy theories too.

Witness Michael Flynn, Trump's one-time national security adviser, who over the weekend appeared to endorse a Myanmar-like coup in the United States. (Flynn later said on Parler that "there is NO reason whatsoever for any coup in America, and I do not and have not at any time called for any action of that sort.")
Or Republican-controlled legislatures around the country moving to pass so-called "election security" laws in response to the nonexistent threat posed by widespread election fraud.
You get the idea. This crap is not slowing down or going away, It's picking up steam....................

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/03/politics/donald-trump-2020-election-fraud/index.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

Re: Donald Trump is getting worse
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 07:50:30 pm »
Typical biased CNN opinion piece masquerading as news.

They are right about one thing, though. Even if a multitude of audits come back showing conclusively that there was enough fraud to swing the election, there is no path for Trump to be reinstated.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 07:51:30 pm »
Cnn is Brokeback Trump.  They can't quit him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 07:52:29 pm »
Biden is getting worse.

Donald Trump is merely still pissed that not only did the Rodents steal the election but that the RINOs helped them get away with it.

But of the two, which poses the greater threat to the United States, Obama's senile meat puppet or the illegally ousted President of the United States?

Who says that widespread Rodent election fraud is a victimless crime or harmless?   Al Franken's stolen election foisted MessiahCare down our throats, making health insurance across the board all but unaffordable.

The stolen House of 2018 prompted the Impeachment Duet and the Stolen Election of 2020.

The efforts of the Rodents to steal the 2000 election served as the basis for their never ending smear that Bush Duh (Deux? haha) was not properly elected, thus causing the nation to suffer under eight years of Retarded Rodent Repetition of the obvious deceit.

ALL of this is outcome of the Rodents' utter disdain for the democratic process.    And all of it is corrupting to the nation.  And it will continue to be damaging until we put the cheaters in prison or lynch them.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 07:57:29 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 07:53:39 pm »
   Though it's Crap News Network, it seems plausible to me. It was stolen from him.  He should have followed though with an appeal with that First PA crap, mailing ballots to everyone.  EVEN if AZ goes his way, the domino theory will not be applicable here in this political environment.

I'd be pizzed, also.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

BassWrangler

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 07:55:02 pm »
Cnn is Brokeback Trump.  They can't quit him.

There's a lot of chatter about this on Twitter, most of it originating from an anonymously sourced story from Maggie Haberman of the NY Times. She was one of those pushing the Russian collusion fairy tale, so I have no idea why anyone takes an unsourced story from her seriously.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2021, 07:55:57 pm »
No 2020 do-overs.

Untreated delusional malignant narcissitic pyshopathy doesn't get better without intervention.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2021, 07:56:18 pm »
Yes, it's CNN and I'm not blaming Trump ... note the sentence I highlighted  ....This crap is not slowing down or going away, It's picking up steam., which I see is a good sign.  :patriot:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 08:01:29 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2021, 07:56:24 pm »
   Though it's Crap News Network, it seems plausible to me. It was stolen from him.  He should have followed though with an appeal with that First PA crap, mailing ballots to everyone.  EVEN if AZ goes his way, the domino theory will not be applicable here in this political environment.

I'd be pizzed, also.

He's got every right to be pizzed. And I think following through to expose as much of the election fraud as possible is a good thing. But it's a fantasy to think he's going to replace Biden.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2021, 08:02:57 pm »
No 2020 do-overs.

Untreated delusional malignant narcissitic pyshopathy doesn't get better without intervention.

You're absolutely right.

There should be no effort, absolutely none taken,
to determine if the election was stolen (that's already an established fact),
to find out how it was stolen (mostly known),
to punish the criminals involved,
to inform the public of the true state of affairs (because telling the public that the election was stolen, and how, is very damaging to the Democrats),
to determine how future fraud can be prevented (again, very damaging to Democrats, who clearly can't win honestly)
and to do any other thing to show that the present illegal regime is a criminal regime, since they betrayed America by stealing the election, just who are they loyal to..(China)

But, by all means, since YOU say there was nothing wrong, we should never do anything to fix what isn't what you believe to not be a real problem at all.

Can you tell me why those people moved out of Love Canal?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2021, 08:08:16 pm »
               Trump Train Song

Jethro Tull ~ Locomotive Breath { Music Video}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ebwhu3nsM8
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 08:12:54 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2021, 08:09:23 pm »
He's got every right to be pizzed. And I think following through to expose as much of the election fraud as possible is a good thing. But it's a fantasy to think he's going to replace Biden.

There's no way he thinks he's going to move back into the White House next year if the audits go well. As usual, CNN is citing an utterly anonymous source and is even "paraphrasing" that dubious assertion by stating "he suggested recently to allies that their success could result in his return to the White House this year". Really?!?!? A source "suggested"?!?!?  How is that journalism? Its ludicrous...they are NOT citing an anonymous NON-source using a NON quote. its a joke.

President Trump is pushing these audits with good reason...and no doubt he's ticked off and disturbed at this electoral theft (treason really, if you want to be literal). But the media...CNN specifically...is desperate to paint this as a "crazed and defeated man pushing his crazed and radicalized allies to conduct bogus audits...in the aftermath of a violent Jan 6 coup attempt."  That's the narrative they're going with...and facts, truth and evidence be damned.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2021, 08:12:28 pm »
Many people are well aware of what Pres. Donald Trump is proclaiming and millions upon millions know that the election was stolen. The obvious; unless the process is fixed and systems are put in place to ensure that another election is stolen, it truly really doesn't matter.  So far, the efforts to ensure a fair election in the future has been implemented in a few states or precincts but a nationwide effort is needed and that's just not going to happen as long as the DEMS are in control. That's reality.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2021, 08:26:43 pm »
CNN, NY Times and the Washington Post. That's more than enough to disregard the article as BS.

Online corbe

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2021, 08:32:23 pm »
CNN, NY Times and the Washington Post. That's more than enough to disregard the article as BS.

So you're saying @Killer Clouds that Donald Trump is not prone to doing stupid $hit when he's pizzed?   Do I have that right?    :shrug:

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2021, 08:37:14 pm »
   So you're saying @Killer Clouds that Donald Trump is not prone to doing stupid $hit when he's pizzed?   Do I have that right?    :shrug:
Let me make it more clear. CNN, NY Times and the Washington Post have zero credibility. You can't believe anything they say.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2021, 08:51:44 pm »
Let me make it more clear. CNN, NY Times and the Washington Post have zero credibility. You can't believe anything they say.

Zero credibility?  Quite the opposite; what they are conveying is that Trump is NOT going away as they had hoped. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2021, 09:00:46 pm »
Many people are well aware of what Pres. Donald Trump is proclaiming and millions upon millions know that the election was stolen.
Biden or Kamala have NO supporters, even on far-Left websites.
The only support I have ever seen for either of them is only that Trump is gone. That is all.
But they individually, as individual people have no support from anybody except China, Russia, and Iran.
No Americans, including the far Left, support them on their own as people.

And yet we are told to accept without question that they got the most votes ever in history.
Way more than any Democrat before them, including the half-Black Obama guy.

There are no Yeaaaaa! Biden got elected parties.
However there were, many weeks ago - certainly not now, many Yeaaaaa! we got rid of Trump parties.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 09:04:26 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2021, 09:01:43 pm »
Zero credibility?  Quite the opposite; what they are conveying is that Trump is NOT going away as they had hoped.
That is not what CNN is trying to convey at all. You need to reread the article and if that is what you still believe have one of your grandchildren explain it to you.. If you choose to get your news from liberal lying DCP propagandists then so be it. Bow to your DCP masters and be a good disciple.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 09:06:32 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2021, 09:07:00 pm »
If you choose to get your news from liberal lying DCP propagandists then so be it. Bow to your DCP masters and be a good disciple.

I almost have to chuckle as it's obvious you don't know me hardly at all .... I'll let what I saw as a deliberate insult brush off my shoulders...this time.

Btw - it may be helpful if you actually went back and read my original post and its intent.

Carry on.  :pop41:

Online corbe

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2021, 09:11:18 pm »
   I found it an interesting topic of discussion, even considering the source.
   Thank you for posting it @libertybele

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2021, 09:12:18 pm »
   I found it an interesting topic of discussion, even considering the source.
   Thank you for posting it @libertybele

:yowsa:    (The devil made me do it).    :smokin:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 09:13:32 pm by libertybele »

Online corbe

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2021, 09:18:22 pm »
   At least we have his upcoming Rallye's to try and catch a clue about his future intentions.

BassWrangler

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2021, 09:23:18 pm »
I almost have to chuckle as it's obvious you don't know me hardly at all .... I'll let what I saw as a deliberate insult brush off my shoulders...this time.

Btw - it may be helpful if you actually went back and read my original post and its intent.

Carry on.  :pop41:

Unfortunately, reading before posting seems to be a skill that 90% of those here do not have.

Online corbe

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2021, 09:26:27 pm »
Unfortunately, reading before posting seems to be a skill that 90% of those here do not have.

Hey, I resemble that comment.