Author Topic: Less Complaining More Action  (Read 328 times)

Offline Skull

Less Complaining More Action
« on: June 04, 2021, 02:27:43 pm »
This is one ignored path that will help conservatives and thus USA!

https://precinctstrategy.com/

The office of precinct committeeman (“PC”) has been has been called “the most powerful office in the world” because the PC is the closest structured political officeholder to the registered voter. A registered voter has no vote in internal Party policy; a precinct committeeman does. A PC elects district, county and state party officers, delegates to the Presidential convention and RNC members. PCs sent to the Pres. Convention vote on what policies the party platform will be advocated in the next two years. Through a monthly meeting, PCs interact with their elected Party officials to influence legislation.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 02:28:41 pm by Skull »
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Less Complaining More Action
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 04:02:31 pm »
This web site is 100% spot on @Skull!

I'm active in the GOP.  I'm both a PC and the 1st Vice Chair of my County Party.  Mrs. Liberty is also a PC and the Director of the Bullhead City District.  At present, the most important goals we have at the County level is appointing more PCs (there are a lot of unfilled spots) and training all PCs, including the existing ones.  We're breaking new ground.

The foot soldiers of the GOP are pumped for action.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Re: Less Complaining More Action
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 04:07:07 pm »
I agree with the strategy, it's just finding enough people to participate.  Lot's of precincts out there.

Second problem; finding enough true conservatives to actually run.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 04:08:20 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.