Author Topic: Romney Tried To Emotionally Blackmail Republicans To Support Partisan Jan. 6 Commission  (Read 3268 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Romney Tried To Emotionally Blackmail Republicans To Support Partisan Jan. 6 Commission
May 30, 2021
Written by Martin Walsh

This is probably the most disgusting thing Utah Republican Sen. Mitt Romney has ever done.

A new report from a local news outlet reveals that Romney tried to emotionally blackmail Republican lawmakers into supporting Democrats’ insanely partisan January 6th investigation commission.

Romney “emotional blackmailed” Republican lawmakers in a publicity stunt by meeting with a widow of a now-dead security guard who used to work at the U.S. Capitol when the January 6th protest happened.

Then, Romney exploited the mother and used what she said to “convince” Republicans to support the highly partisan commission.

Deseret News confirms that Mitt Romney had a meeting with the widow of Brain Sicknick, who served as a security guard who died just weeks after working during the January 6th Capitol protests.

However, research shows that Officer Sicknick’s death was not related to the January 6th protest.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/tried-to-blackmail-41602/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

The only thing that is certain when it comes to Romney is that when the voters turn him out, he will move to another state where they don;t know him yet, and run for office there.

If there were a prize for the most self-aggrandizing, amoral, power-seeking douchebag on the planet, Mitt would be a perennial favorite.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The only thing that is certain when it comes to Romney is that when the voters turn him out, he will move to another state where they don;t know him yet, and run for office there.

If there were a prize for the most self-aggrandizing, amoral, power-seeking douchebag on the planet, Mitt would be a perennial favorite.

I would like Mitt better if he was a raging alcoholic.  People could relate better to him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I would like Mitt better if he was a raging alcoholic.  People could relate better to him.
Romney is much more like a raging hemorrhoid, a burning pain in the ass.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Romney is much more like a raging hemorrhoid, a burning pain in the ass.

That would explain his anal leakage.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I do hope the people of Utah are happy with the choice their Mor(m!)on leaders forced on them for US Senate.

Won't surprise me if he wins the next primary there.   As they say, they were stupid enough to take him the first time, and stupid can't be fixed.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline roamer_1

That would explain his anal leakage.

Normal seepage in that particular model.

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes.  He is a RAT.  NOT republican.

Offline LegalAmerican

I do hope the people of Utah are happy with the choice their Mor(m!)on leaders forced on them for US Senate.

Won't surprise me if he wins the next primary there.   As they say, they were stupid enough to take him the first time, and stupid can't be fixed.

They are NOT.  He has violated TWO MORMON principles and ARTICLE 12..IN ARTICLE OF FAITH.=  We believe in supporting whomever is president, KING, PM of any country.  Close enough. Don't make me pull out my QUAD.  HE HAS VIOLATED HIS ARTICLES OF FAITH.  As bishop, he knows better and needs to be excommunicated from the church, but,THEY SUPPORT NWO.  COMMUNISM and muslims.  That is when I left.  I don't want to live under SHARIA LAW.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 04:58:32 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Romney Tried To Emotionally Blackmail Republicans To Support Partisan Jan. 6 Commission
May 30, 2021
Written by Martin Walsh

This is probably the most disgusting thing Utah Republican Sen. Mitt Romney has ever done.

A new report from a local news outlet reveals that Romney tried to emotionally blackmail Republican lawmakers into supporting Democrats’ insanely partisan January 6th investigation commission.

Romney “emotional blackmailed” Republican lawmakers in a publicity stunt by meeting with a widow of a now-dead security guard who used to work at the U.S. Capitol when the January 6th protest happened.

Then, Romney exploited the mother and used what she said to “convince” Republicans to support the highly partisan commission.

Deseret News confirms that Mitt Romney had a meeting with the widow of Brain Sicknick, who served as a security guard who died just weeks after working during the January 6th Capitol protests.

However, research shows that Officer Sicknick’s death was not related to the January 6th protest.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/tried-to-blackmail-41602/

Correct. Even his widow, said so The only person who was murdered that day was Ashli Babbitt. What about her husband? She was UNARMED, A WOMAN, VETERAN.  Killed in cold blood for peeking into a small broken window.  Shot by BLM supporter, black, capitol cop Michael Leroy Byrd.  How about going after BYRD. Romney?  And we have proof it was set up by ANTIFA/BLM..who caused any damage.  Not any TRUMP supporter. Romney is beside himself with TRUMP ENVY. He even begged Trump for money one time to help his election. Then later, again.

Offline Wingnut

Normal seepage in that particular model.

He is the Chevy Vega of rino politicians.

Offline roamer_1

I ain't got a single use for that man.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
They are NOT.  He has violated TWO MORMON principles and ARTICLE 12..IN ARTICLE OF FAITH.=  We believe in supporting whomever is president, KING, PM of any country.  Close enough. Don't make me pull out my QUAD.  HE HAS VIOLATED HIS ARTICLES OF FAITH.  As bishop, he knows better and needs to be excommunicated from the church, but,THEY SUPPORT NWO.  COMMUNISM and muslims.  That is when I left.  I don't want to live under SHARIA LAW.

I don't know what your "QUAD" is.   Sorry.   

My comment was a statement about how everyone else in the country knew that Romney was a deceitful POS based on his mealy-mouthed elitist and sanctimonious behavior after the 2012 election, where he badmouthed all things conservative, and then he spent the first two years of the Trump Administration badmouthing everything Conservative and establishing himself as a leading Never Trumping Penis.

Are the voters in Utah in a coma?   They have some kind of special news filtration feature that prevented them from seeing the Idiocy That Is Romney?   They really do not have an excuse for their handing him the nomination for the Republican candidacy for US Senate...and this is on top of the fact that they loved Orrin Escape Hatch for his willingness to help the Rapist Bill Clinton to avoid conviction in the Senate for his crimes of perjury and abuses of power.

So, don't give us any crap that Romney violated trust only after he was sworn in as Senator.  He was a dishonest back-stabbing ass before that ever happened and everyone outside of Utah was fully aware of what he was long before.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Absalom

I do hope the people of Utah are happy with the choice their Mor(m!)on leaders forced on them for US Senate. Won't surprise me if he wins the next primary there. As they say, they were stupid enough to take him the first time, and stupid can't be fixed.
-----------------------
In the Athenian Assembly and Roman Senate, behavior was paramount over rules in governance.
As such, trash like of Romney, would have never have been admitted and if somehow he was,
he would have been expelled, very quickly, while likely facing exile from their City/State.
We, who are the greatest, have it backwards whereby rules trump behavior.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 06:36:03 pm by Absalom »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hey for a car with no frame and a aluminum engine prone to overheating and warping it wasn't all that bad. As a matter of fact I would much rather have my old '73 Vega GT than be around El Douchebag for a minute.

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't know what your "QUAD" is.   Sorry.   

My comment was a statement about how everyone else in the country knew that Romney was a deceitful POS based on his mealy-mouthed elitist and sanctimonious behavior after the 2012 election, where he badmouthed all things conservative, and then he spent the first two years of the Trump Administration badmouthing everything Conservative and establishing himself as a leading Never Trumping Penis.

Are the voters in Utah in a coma?   They have some kind of special news filtration feature that prevented them from seeing the Idiocy That Is Romney?   They really do not have an excuse for their handing him the nomination for the Republican candidacy for US Senate...and this is on top of the fact that they loved Orrin Escape Hatch for his willingness to help the Rapist Bill Clinton to avoid conviction in the Senate for his crimes of perjury and abuses of power.

So, don't give us any crap that Romney violated trust only after he was sworn in as Senator.  He was a dishonest back-stabbing ass before that ever happened and everyone outside of Utah was fully aware of what he was long before.

I am supporting you, NOT SUPPORTING ROMNEY!  HOW DO YOU GET, I AM FOR ROMNEY? I am saying, his behavior is even worse, than people think!  I am giving you some facts.  I used to be in the LDS church. It is their Bible, Book of Mormon, Pearl of price & Articles of Faith. Just means, I know What I am talking about. I left about 10 years ago. 
He has been vile for decades.  I am agreeing with you.   :thud: 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am supporting you, NOT SUPPORTING ROMNEY!  HOW DO YOU GET, I AM FOR ROMNEY? I am saying, his behavior is even worse, than people think!  I am giving you some facts.  I used to be in the LDS church. It is their Bible, Book of Mormon, Pearl of price & Articles of Faith. Just means, I know What I am talking about. I left about 10 years ago. 
He has been vile for decades.  I am agreeing with you.   :thud:

His old man was pretty vile, too.  Just not as bad, as the gene pool tends to gradually shallow out.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

As a matter of fact I would much rather have my old '73 Vega GT [...]

I stuffed a tree-fitty, a rock-crusher, and a narrowed 12-bolt in one of them. by the time the trunk was tubbed, there was no trunk.  :laugh:

That was a fun ride.

Offline roamer_1

His old man was pretty vile, too.  Just not as bad, as the gene pool tends to gradually shallow out.

Yep. in the very same vein. That apple didn't fall far from the horse.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I stuffed a tree-fitty, a rock-crusher, and a narrowed 12-bolt in one of them. by the time the trunk was tubbed, there was no trunk.  :laugh:

That was a fun ride.

A tree-fitty in a Vega???  Woah, there.  I had a friend put a 351 Cleveland into a fiber-fab on a Corvair frame.  Now that was fun (but very noisy in the cab).  The engine was in the back seat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

A tree-fitty in a Vega???  Woah, there.  I had a friend put a 351 Cleveland into a fiber-fab on a Corvair frame.  Now that was fun (but very noisy in the cab).  The engine was in the back seat.

Vegas were noted for hot rod conversion. I even think there's a kit.  happy77

That was a howlin crazy rig.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Vegas were noted for hot rod conversion. I even think there's a kit.  happy77

That was a howlin crazy rig.

It's a great way to get around the aluminum engine block, fer sher.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

It's a great way to get around the aluminum engine block, fer sher.

Oh, I dunno... They make tree-fitties in aluminum...  :whistle:

And if I ever find another panel wagon vega, it will get swampers and skyjacked.  :laugh:

Offline Wingnut

Oh, I dunno... They make tree-fitties in aluminum...  :whistle:

the Aluminum 346 LS(X) engine would kill in a Vega.  But not a Pinto.  They can kill all by themselves. 

Offline roamer_1

the Aluminum 346 LS(X) engine would kill in a Vega.  But not a Pinto.  They can kill all by themselves.

Yup... The Vega is a great start for a hot rod.  I always preferred Chevelles myself... tight, but long enough that they don't get squirrely... You better know your sh*t turning loose a Vega ground pounder...