Author Topic: Romney Tried To Emotionally Blackmail Republicans To Support Partisan Jan. 6 Commission  (Read 3265 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yup... The Vega is a great start for a hot rod.  I always preferred Chevelles myself... tight, but long enough that they don't get squirrely... You better know your sh*t turning loose a Vega ground pounder...

The Chevelle was born to be a muscle car.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

*FACTS* I am hoping against all hope for one last barn find... If I ever find another, I will keep it this time.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Romney is a highly polished democrat turd with a Republican label he proudly shines for denial purposes.  Imagine that, a wolf in sheeps clothing.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 07:38:28 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

I’ll take any A-body platform, at this point, to indulge my mid life crisis. But I’d prefer a GTO over a Chevelle. 66-71 as long as I’m dreaming.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 02:14:41 am by skeeter »

Offline roamer_1

I’ll take any A-body platform, at this point, to indulge my mid life crisis. But I’d prefer a GTO over a Chevelle. 66-71 as long as I’m dreaming.

I am a Pontiac fan... The family sedan has always been Pontiac over Chevy... Owned a few Caprice/Impalas, a couple Olds 98's, but for the most part, as long as they were around, the old lady mostly drove a Bonneville.

In muscle, I would take a newer GOAT, but the 60s goats and tempests were just too dang big... Now a late 60's Firebird is on my bucket list, and a unicorn for me. I DID have an early TA with a Pontiac 428 Interceptor in it... Man was that a car. I still have that motor laying up in a barn, poured full of diesel. The rest of it I wrapped around a phone pole.

Offline skeeter

I am a Pontiac fan... The family sedan has always been Pontiac over Chevy... Owned a few Caprice/Impalas, a couple Olds 98's, but for the most part, as long as they were around, the old lady mostly drove a Bonneville.

In muscle, I would take a newer GOAT, but the 60s goats and tempests were just too dang big... Now a late 60's Firebird is on my bucket list, and a unicorn for me. I DID have an early TA with a Pontiac 428 Interceptor in it... Man was that a car. I still have that motor laying up in a barn, poured full of diesel. The rest of it I wrapped around a phone pole.
The f-body. I had a ‘68 355 firebird years ago. It drank gas & leaked oil like a sieve but it was a blast to drive. When I sold it for a ‘72 Corona for the economy I cried for a week.

Thought about getting another of late but realized I’m not the only one who wants one. Friggen expensive. Hang on to that engine.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 03:19:26 am by skeeter »

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I am supporting you, NOT SUPPORTING ROMNEY!  HOW DO YOU GET, I AM FOR ROMNEY? I am saying, his behavior is even worse, than people think!  I am giving you some facts.  I used to be in the LDS church. It is their Bible, Book of Mormon, Pearl of price & Articles of Faith. Just means, I know What I am talking about. I left about 10 years ago. 
He has been vile for decades.  I am agreeing with you.   :thud:

I don't know why my simple posts cause such confusion.

I never stated if I believed you were pro-Romney or otherwise.

I stated

1) I don't know what a "QUAD" is in your usage.

2) The people of Utah can't hide behind the magical shield of "ignorance" to defend their vote for Romney since Romney's characteristic back-stabbing elitist holier-than-you-peons attitude was as well known as that of the Ketchup Gigolo.

How you manage to discover that I thought you were pro-Romney from that is not going to be something that alters my creative and unique posting style.    It's my party, you can cry if you want to.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline thackney

My first car was a 1971 Cutlass S.

I rolled 3 times end-over-end then barrel rolled two and a half times before we came to a stop a long ways from the road where my back tire exploded in the rain.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline skeeter

I rolled 3 times end-over-end then barrel rolled two and a half times before we came to a stop a long ways from the road where my back tire exploded in the rain.
442, not a bad first car. Wouldn't mind having one of those either.

A little Bondo in HS auto shop and you were back in business?

Offline thackney

442, not a bad first car. Wouldn't mind having one of those either.

A little Bondo in HS auto shop and you were back in business?

Sadly mine was not a 442, just the picture I first found in black in the right body style.

Bondo?

They showed up with a tow truck, looked at it and went back and got a flatbed.  Frame was buckled, back axel broke on something.  Hood was the only thing undamaged.  Driver side roof was flat with the door.

Offline roamer_1

My buddy had an honest to God H/O in that particular flavor... First year 455... '69 maybe... Man that was a great car. We took it down to frame and did a resto-mod restore for a pretty much stock finish....
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 03:45:47 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline roamer_1

The f-body. I had a ‘68 355 firebird years ago. It drank gas & leaked oil like a sieve but it was a blast to drive. When I sold it for a ‘72 Corona for the economy I cried for a week.

Thought about getting another of late but realized I’m not the only one who wants one. Friggen expensive. Hang on to that engine.

Yeah... Like I said, 'barn find'... Which is still really probable up in here... Though those firebirds are like pulling teeth... All them hillbillies up in Eureka had Camaros. I can still find them alright. Not so much the Firebirds.

But yeah... That's what that 428 is hanging around for.  happy77

Offline christian

Which car Tried To Emotionally Blackmail Republicans To Support Partisan Jan. 6 Commission ?
 Rules must be wildly variable/flexible depending.....

Offline skeeter

Which car Tried To Emotionally Blackmail Republicans To Support Partisan Jan. 6 Commission ?
it’s up to you to find the connection...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You should walk a mile in my moccasins some day. :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Mine was silver black stripes over the cowl induction hood and a black vinyl top. 

GM Promo shot of the LS6 454 stump puller.....
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 07:32:38 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

Mine was silver black stripes over the cowl induction hood and a black vinyl top. 

GM Promo shot of the LS6 454 stump puller.....

That is a thing of beauty!   :beer:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

I used to drive my mom's 69 F-85, basically a downgraded Cutlass, it just had a stock 350 but my brother had the tranny beefed up and had a shift kit put in. It up and scooted! Not anything like my GranTurismo with the Avanti driveline but still very respectable.

Offline LegalAmerican

888high58888

Offline christian

Or is it just some showing off their being very privileged and above/beyond the rules ?
 wink777

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 02:58:41 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline thackney

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Or is it just some showing off their being very privileged and above/beyond the rules ?
 wink777
Well if the original poster isn't upset about their tread being carjacked maybe just enjoy the ride and have a slice happy77

After Romney's guilt-tripping and Trump-Hatred are discussed and Romney has been suitably derided, a nice slice of pecan or lemon meringue pie would be in good taste as well as tasty.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 04:44:50 pm by PeteS in CA »