Author Topic: Chinese Tanker BUSTED With "Tons" Of American Body Parts In It's Hold  (Read 4568 times)

rangerrebew

Chinese Tanker BUSTED With "Tons" Of American Body Parts In It's Hold
Clash Staff Clash Staff May 22, 2021   

Holy Planned Parenthood, Batman. Body brokers are using Chinese transportation to move body parts of Americans all around the world. One recent shipment contained 3 tons of body parts valued at $67,204 in a container that was kept at 5 degrees to keep the parts from spoiling.

The families of the deceased didn't realize that their loved ones' parts were being sent all over the globe. Some say they might not have minded if they had been told about it when they signed but others were very upset as you may well imagine.

Body brokers were using the lax regulations to ship heads, shoulders, knees and toes. Hey, that would make a catchy song title, wouldn't it? The parts were sent to countries such as Mexico, China, Venezuela and Saudi Arabia, among several other countries.  In Germany, plastic surgeons use the heads to practice new methods.

Brandi Schmitt, who directs a body donation system at the University of California, told reporters:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Got a link @rangerrebew ?

I have little doubt it's happening, but I need a source.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is yet another reason I will be cremated.
The idea of rotting away in a hole is not appealing to me.
No matter how big your headstone is, no matter how fancy the graveyard is, in less than a thousand years it will all be wiped away. We will all wind up buried under a condo complex or an apartment building eventually over hundreds of years.

But also, after reading dozens of stories like this one about what sickos are doing to corpses, I want to take mine out of play.
I would rather just be dust and be done with it. I don't need all the hype and ceremony.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline thackney

Got a link @rangerrebew ?

I have little doubt it's happening, but I need a source.

http://thejacksonpress.org/?p=79357

February 9, 2018
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
My wife used to be the office manager/biller for a reconstructive plastic surgeon and part of her job was the procurement of hands and such for the surgeon to practice a procedure on. The main person she dealt with was the very same UCI Director of its Willed Body Program that was canned for making extra curricular transactions for personal profit.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
https://steadfastclash.com/the-latest/chinese-tank-busted-with-tons-of-american-body-parts-in-its-hold/

Chinese Tanker BUSTED With "Tons" Of American Body Parts In It's Hold
Holy Planned Parenthood, Batman. Body brokers are using Chinese transportation to move body parts of Americans all around the world. One recent shipment contained 3 tons of body parts valued at $67,204 in a container that was kept at 5 degrees to keep the parts from spoiling.

The families of the deceased didn't realize that their loved ones' parts were being sent all over the globe. Some say they might not have minded if they had been told about it when they signed but others were very upset as you may well imagine.

Body brokers were using the lax regulations to ship heads, shoulders, knees and toes. Hey, that would make a catchy song title, wouldn't it? The parts were sent to countries such as Mexico, China, Venezuela and Saudi Arabia, among several other countries.  In Germany, plastic surgeons use the heads to practice new methods.

Offline GtHawk

Any sign of Jimmy Hoffa?

BassWrangler

No matter how big your headstone is, no matter how fancy the graveyard is, in less than a thousand years it will all be wiped away. We will all wind up buried under a condo complex or an apartment building eventually over hundreds of years.

But also, after reading dozens of stories like this one about what sickos are doing to corpses, I want to take mine out of play.
I would rather just be dust and be done with it. I don't need all the hype and ceremony.

Well, ok, but you're totally going to miss out on the zombie apocalypse.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

If that is the worse thing you have to worry about,you have it made.

It just ain't going to bother you when it happens.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

I real;y don't care about my meat bag once I left it, but I always thought it would be bear poop.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@BassWrangler

Not to mention the chance of becoming a teebee star!

Kinda makes you wonder what the zombies are going to watch on teebee once they take over,doesn't it?

Then again,it could probably be a loop of "Biden's Greatest Speeches" and nobody would notice anything other than one of them was President at one time.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 02:00:43 am by sneakypete »

BassWrangler

@BassWrangler

Kinda makes you wonder what the zombies are going to watch on teebee once they take over,doesn't it?

Then again,it could probably be a loop of "Biden's Greatest Speeches" and nobody would notice anything other than one of them was President at one time.

Or maybe one of those "Real Housewives of (fill-in-the-location)" shows.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Or maybe one of those "Real Housewives of (fill-in-the-location)" shows.

@BassWrangler

Even reading the sentence made my head hurt.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And this is why pipelines are better than tankers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

@BassWrangler

Even reading the sentence made my head hurt.

Yes, I saw maybe a minute of one of those and wanted to shoot the TV.

Offline Smokin Joe

Not if they get their ash in gear when it happens... :whistle: :tongue2:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Re: Chinese Tanker BUSTED With "Tons" Of American Body Parts In It's Hold
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2021, 08:31:24 pm »
Any sign of Jimmy Hoffa?

There was a mobster who was testifying before Congress around 1980.

He said that Jimmy Hoffa was taken to a meat packing plant and made into hot dogs.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2021, 09:17:07 pm »
There was a mobster who was testifying before Congress around 1980.

He said that Jimmy Hoffa was taken to a meat packing plant and made into hot dogs.
I kind of like the idea of people like him visiting hog farms if you get my drift.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2021, 09:19:00 pm »
I kind of like the idea of people like him visiting hog farms if you get my drift.

Hey, it's still Jimmy after being processed by the pigs before being made into hotdogs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2021, 02:32:58 am »
Did I read this headline correctly?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2021, 04:21:22 am »
@BassWrangler

Jane Fonda workout videos...

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2021, 09:40:03 pm »
Jane Fonda workout videos...

Well, fortunately I've managed to avoid those. My sister tried to get me into those "workout videos" like P90X, and I just couldn't get into it. I enjoy lifting weights, and I enjoy walking, hiking, and even the occasional run. But I can't think of anything that makes exercise less fun than standing in front of a TV watching someone bounce around and trying to follow what they're doing. I'd rather have involuntary dental surgery.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2021, 10:15:43 pm »
Well, fortunately I've managed to avoid those. My sister tried to get me into those "workout videos" like P90X, and I just couldn't get into it. I enjoy lifting weights, and I enjoy walking, hiking, and even the occasional run. But I can't think of anything that makes exercise less fun than standing in front of a TV watching someone bounce around and trying to follow what they're doing. I'd rather have involuntary dental surgery.
If I'm going to expend energy, I'd just as soon accomplish something, too.
I never could get into 'working out'.
I tried it once in college when a couple of guys in our suite asked me if I wanted to join them and I went down to the gym. They were stunned to find out I really had no idea how to work a nautilus machine or any of that stuff. When they showed me, and asked me later what I thought, I said it was okay, but boring...

The muscles I had came from working on my grandfather's tobacco farm, rowing a skiff, tonging oysters, throwing hay bales, and work on a marine contractor's seawall and pier crew.
I had never 'worked out'.
But I do enjoy the satisfaction of getting things done,
As for hiking and even light climbing, whenever I'm around rocks, game on.
Geology is not just my profession, but a passion, and I love finding fossils or nice mineral/rock specimens.
(My wife has even made me decide which will be 'inside rocks' and which are 'outside rocks'), and I'm re-doing the rock garden if I get time this year.
It's a little tougher as I have grown older, but I find ways to get exercise in.

C S Lewis

Offline thackney

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2021, 12:04:39 pm »
If I'm going to expend energy, I'd just as soon accomplish something, too.
I never could get into 'working out'.
I tried it once in college when a couple of guys in our suite asked me if I wanted to join them and I went down to the gym. They were stunned to find out I really had no idea how to work a nautilus machine or any of that stuff. When they showed me, and asked me later what I thought, I said it was okay, but boring...

The muscles I had came from working on my grandfather's tobacco farm, rowing a skiff, tonging oysters, throwing hay bales, and work on a marine contractor's seawall and pier crew.
I had never 'worked out'.
But I do enjoy the satisfaction of getting things done,
As for hiking and even light climbing, whenever I'm around rocks, game on.
Geology is not just my profession, but a passion, and I love finding fossils or nice mineral/rock specimens.
(My wife has even made me decide which will be 'inside rocks' and which are 'outside rocks'), and I'm re-doing the rock garden if I get time this year.
It's a little tougher as I have grown older, but I find ways to get exercise in.

For some odd reason, farmers and ranchers rarely have gym memberships.  Same with roughnecks and the like.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2021, 01:44:18 pm »
For some odd reason, farmers and ranchers rarely have gym memberships.  Same with roughnecks and the like.

It is a mystery, ain't it?  :laugh: