Author Topic: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”  (Read 11946 times)

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Re: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”
« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2021, 03:49:54 pm »
You say you hear, but you aren't listening. 

While I have different perspectives, I am curious to know if your position remains as you stated (I quoted you about 10 posts prior to this) that this isn't about Trump, but about the process.

Have you seen me disagree with that.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2021, 04:06:49 pm »
You missed the repeated threads where I said:

1. I voted for Trump twice.
2. I'd do it again given the chance.

You can control what you can control.  The media exists as it is.  Unless we get a better medium in place, they will behave like this for some time.

We are in a state where the unconstrained elites (love Thomas Sowell's book "A Conflict Of Visions".

You deal with it.

But saying you don't like it and not adapting is a failure.

The election should never have been close. 

Had it been held pre-Covid.....Trump would have wiped whoever the dimwits on the left put up (like Reagan creamed Mondale).

Trump didn't just shoot himself in the foot.....he took us down too.
COVID was the crisis the Democrats used to justify mail out ballots, ballot harvesting, unmonitored drop boxes, and other mechanisms by which the election fraud was perpetrated.

Never let a crisis go to waste, and they did not.

Which raises the question, at least in my mind, of whether the release of the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen from the lab in Wuhan was a biowar act to place the US (and the world) in credible crisis for the entire last year of the Trump administration.

Considering the economic effects of the actions taken, that no matter what Trump did the media could present it as a failure, and the ridiculous media full court press against known and long approved drugs which (I will contend, along with swarms of medical professionals) have value as part of treatment regimens which have proven effective in clinical settings, the entire putsch was to enact election rules (unconstitutionally, on many occasions) which facilitated the counting and generation of illegal votes.

Looking back there were field hospitals erected to take care of patient overflows, and two hospital ships deployed to handle pateints as well. All went underutilized, despite the media and political claims of being in crisis. New York claimed to be running out of ventilators, based on projections (not patient numbers or actual utilization) and Trump enlisted the aid of manufacturing to provide more (it turned out there were thousands on the shelf, in storage when the panic laced cry of running out was issued).

Economic incentive was provided to care for patients who had COVID, but claiming a decedent had died of COVID meant funding, and the result of that is that patients who died of other problems (getting run over by a truck or multiple gunshot wounds) were written up as COVID victims to collect. Get an extra $24,000 just to wheel them in the ICU and hook them up. It would take a major effort to go back and list all the shenanigans surrounding COVID, but almost all of that was focused on provoking FEAR and PANIC, because a panicked populace is not thinking clearly, any more than a herd of buffalo heading for a cliff.

Sad to say, but that crap worked and is STILL working.

Over a bug that has a 99.97% survival rate.  **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2021, 04:08:22 pm »
I continue to wonder where we might be today had SCOTUS done its job back in December of 2020.
And there it is. pointing-up

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #153 on: September 30, 2021, 04:13:48 pm »
COVID was the crisis the Democrats used to justify mail out ballots, ballot harvesting, unmonitored drop boxes, and other mechanisms by which the election fraud was perpetrated.

Which raises the question, at least in my mind, of whether the release of the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen from the lab in Wuhan was a biowar act to place the US (and the world) in credible crisis for the entire last year of the Trump administration.

Considering the economic effects of the actions taken, that no matter what Trump did the media could present it as a failure, and the ridiculous media full court press against known and long approved drugs which (I will contend, along with swarms of medical professionals) have value as part of treatment regimens which have proven effective in clinical settings, the entire putsch was to enact election rules (unconstitutionally, on many occasions) which facilitated the counting and generation of illegal votes.

Looking back there were field hospitals erected to take care of patient overflows, and two hospital ships deployed to handle pateints as well. All went underutilized, despite the media and political claims of being in crisis. New York claimed to be running out of ventilators, based on projections (not patient numbers or actual utilization) and Trump enlisted the aid of manufacturing to provide more (it turned out there were thousands on the shelf, in storage when the panic laced cry of running out was issued).

Economic incentive was provided to care for patients who had COVID, but claiming a decedent had died of COVID meant funding, and the result of that is that patients who died of other problems (getting run over by a truck or multiple gunshot wounds) were written up as COVID victims to collect. Get an extra $24,000 just to wheel them in the ICU and hook them up. It would take a major effort to go back and list all the shenanigans surrounding COVID, but almost all of that was focused on provoking FEAR and PANIC, because a panicked populace is not thinking clearly, any more than a herd of buffalo heading for a cliff.

I believe we are on the same page in many ways.

It's not about what you did....it's about people's perceptions.

And Trump lost control of that narrative (and while he was never going to be called an angel), I believe (please see this is my opinion...we'll never know because we don't get to run the scenario) he could have fared better had he adapted and modified his approach to:

The way he battled with the press (I hate the press)
The way he conducted himself with respect to what was happening (to much hyperbole still......which gets less of a pass when people are dying).
Dropping his battles with Pelosi and reaching to America.

I used to call it a scamdemic......I don't now.....but it does not mean I still don't feel that way.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #154 on: September 30, 2021, 04:16:51 pm »

consider the tens of billions of dollars and power centers at stake in the outcome of the election. To cling to the fallacy that powerful interests at home and abroad would leave the re-election of the singular source of the threat to the vote of the rabble when the means to control the outcome of the election is at hand is dangerously naive. Or patently dishonest.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 04:19:42 pm by skeeter »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #155 on: September 30, 2021, 04:25:00 pm »
Consider the tens of billions of dollars and power centers at stake in the outcome of the election. To cling to the fallacy that powerful interests at home and abroad would leave the re-election of the singular source of the threat to the vote of the rabble when the means to control the outcome of the election is at hand is dangerously naive. Or patently dishonest.

Made it bigger so people could see it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #156 on: September 30, 2021, 04:28:11 pm »
Made it bigger so people could see it!
:hattip:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #157 on: September 30, 2021, 04:39:58 pm »
I said I've read every post on this board.

Nothing more.

Your agreement with the post you quoted is noted and appreciated.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2021, 05:04:46 pm »
Your agreement with the post you quoted is noted and appreciated.

Where do you see the word agree in my post ?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2021, 05:58:03 pm »
I believe we are on the same page in many ways.

It's not about what you did....it's about people's perceptions.

And Trump lost control of that narrative (and while he was never going to be called an angel), I believe (please see this is my opinion...we'll never know because we don't get to run the scenario) he could have fared better had he adapted and modified his approach to:

The way he battled with the press (I hate the press)
The way he conducted himself with respect to what was happening (to much hyperbole still......which gets less of a pass when people are dying).
Dropping his battles with Pelosi and reaching to America.

I used to call it a scamdemic......I don't now.....but it does not mean I still don't feel that way.

There is a lot of scam involved, still. Getting a virus through an N-95 mask is like throwing a BB through an open Boxcar door.

People who work with those pathogens work in a negative pressure lab in full suits with piped in air, at a pressure slightly greater than that in the lab in case there's a breach. BSL-4 protocols are so far from wearing a rag across your face and using hand sanitized, it isn't even close.

and lest we forget, Trump's loss of control over the narrative was engineered, too.

He was banned from Twitter.

The significance of that should not be lost, a sitting President was denied direct access to the Media for the first time in US History.
Aside from all the editing, video with voice over commentary, twisted statements, and the like already being done by the Demomedia, that's the level of outright censorship that was required to keep him from having a major presence.

And the Democrats/communists/globalists, whatever you want to call them, (I like Traitors, although that can be debated), want everyone to think there are no alternatives to their platforms and are doing all they can to suppress the truth.

It's why I commonly link medical journal articles to back up things I have said about COVID here. When the scientific journals become completely compromised, there will be no truth in them and the medical profession, except for the surgeons and osteopaths, will be done as a relevant realm of scientific inquiry, because the politicians will have corrupted the information out there, and the research.

We have seen that with "Climate Science".

We're already seeing some of that in the medical field with statements from the CDC which indicate that chosen behaviour patterns in some populations are "epidemic", be that addiction (a choice, ultimately) or violence (also a choice). while they may be on the rise, that does not mean that either opioids or firearms are diseases--neither is.

Unless there is a lot of pushback by the Doctors against the hijacking of the Medical field for political purposes, the medical field will become useless against disease any time the health of humans comes into conflict with the political aims of those suppressing and distorting the truth.

We saw this in the early assessments of the use of Hydroxychloroquine against COVID, where the use of Hydroxychloroquine was intended to be just one part of a three part regimen against the disease, but only Hydroxychloroquine was tested and the other parts of that regimen were left out, and where the treatment regimen was intended to be an early onset therapy designed to stop the virus from replicating, in the studies was administered to only patients who were hospitalized and even already on a ventilator.

The context of the assessment, and the absence of the full protocol were designed to show treatment as ineffective, and those who were still assessing that treatment were thwarted by the drugs being made unavailable to the degree that those who had on label use prescriptions for Hydroxychloroquine (lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis, for a couple) were having trouble getting those prescriptions filled.

If doctors protested that treatment of the treatment, the press attacked the doctors.  :shrug:

The Media are public enemy number one.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2021, 05:59:34 pm »
consider the tens of billions of dollars and power centers at stake in the outcome of the election. To cling to the fallacy that powerful interests at home and abroad would leave the re-election of the singular source of the threat to the vote of the rabble when the means to control the outcome of the election is at hand is dangerously naive. Or patently dishonest.
QFT!

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #161 on: September 30, 2021, 06:48:42 pm »
There is a lot of scam involved, still. Getting a virus through an N-95 mask is like throwing a BB through an open Boxcar door.

People who work with those pathogens work in a negative pressure lab in full suits with piped in air, at a pressure slightly greater than that in the lab in case there's a breach. BSL-4 protocols are so far from wearing a rag across your face and using hand sanitized, it isn't even close.

and lest we forget, Trump's loss of control over the narrative was engineered, too.

He was banned from Twitter.

The significance of that should not be lost, a sitting President was denied direct access to the Media for the first time in US History.
Aside from all the editing, video with voice over commentary, twisted statements, and the like already being done by the Demomedia, that's the level of outright censorship that was required to keep him from having a major presence.

And the Democrats/communists/globalists, whatever you want to call them, (I like Traitors, although that can be debated), want everyone to think there are no alternatives to their platforms and are doing all they can to suppress the truth.

It's why I commonly link medical journal articles to back up things I have said about COVID here. When the scientific journals become completely compromised, there will be no truth in them and the medical profession, except for the surgeons and osteopaths, will be done as a relevant realm of scientific inquiry, because the politicians will have corrupted the information out there, and the research.

We have seen that with "Climate Science".

We're already seeing some of that in the medical field with statements from the CDC which indicate that chosen behaviour patterns in some populations are "epidemic", be that addiction (a choice, ultimately) or violence (also a choice). while they may be on the rise, that does not mean that either opioids or firearms are diseases--neither is.

Unless there is a lot of pushback by the Doctors against the hijacking of the Medical field for political purposes, the medical field will become useless against disease any time the health of humans comes into conflict with the political aims of those suppressing and distorting the truth.

We saw this in the early assessments of the use of Hydroxychloroquine against COVID, where the use of Hydroxychloroquine was intended to be just one part of a three part regimen against the disease, but only Hydroxychloroquine was tested and the other parts of that regimen were left out, and where the treatment regimen was intended to be an early onset therapy designed to stop the virus from replicating, in the studies was administered to only patients who were hospitalized and even already on a ventilator.

The context of the assessment, and the absence of the full protocol were designed to show treatment as ineffective, and those who were still assessing that treatment were thwarted by the drugs being made unavailable to the degree that those who had on label use prescriptions for Hydroxychloroquine (lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis, for a couple) were having trouble getting those prescriptions filled.

If doctors protested that treatment of the treatment, the press attacked the doctors.  :shrug:

I agree with most of what you said.

I don't disagree with any of it.

Some, I just don't know much about.....

Offline Absalom

« Reply #162 on: October 01, 2021, 12:51:13 am »
----------------------------
Hmm.............inclusive list indeed.
Yet the California Wildfires, excessive eastern rainfall, turbulent equities markets and falling mortgage rates
are hardly blameless in this entire fandango.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #163 on: October 09, 2021, 04:16:45 pm »

In my estimation, they are out and out enemies of  conservatives.

They are elitist creeps.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #164 on: October 09, 2021, 05:22:42 pm »
In my estimation, they are out and out enemies of  conservatives.

They are elitist creeps.

And should be held first for the purge.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #165 on: October 09, 2021, 05:33:09 pm »

Aint that the truth.

Not because they’ve become political or lean left, but because they’ve become an eager conduit for lies in a nation who’s survival depends upon an informed public.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #166 on: October 09, 2021, 10:40:35 pm »
Aint that the truth.

Not because they’ve become political or lean left, but because they’ve become an eager conduit for lies in a nation who’s survival depends upon an informed public.

NOPE. MSM can spout lies all day long, but in the end it's just words.

Big government can put a gun to your head and steal every right from you.
Were that government trimmed down to size, what the MSM wants wouldn't amount to a row of pins.

Lest we ere forget... The enemy is big government.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #167 on: October 09, 2021, 10:45:28 pm »
NOPE. MSM can spout lies all day long, but in the end it's just words.

Big government can put a gun to your head and steal every right from you.
Were that government trimmed down to size, what the MSM wants wouldn't amount to a row of pins.

Lest we ere forget... The enemy is big government.

Because if the never-ending stream of propaganda, we are now also enemies of half the country.  Don't be too quick to write of the MSM as the cause.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #168 on: October 10, 2021, 03:40:16 am »
Because if the never-ending stream of propaganda, we are now also enemies of half the country.  Don't be too quick to write of the MSM as the cause.

You want to get rid of propaganda, the sh*t that counts is the indoctrination of the yoots...

Again. GOVERNMENT.

Dry up the money and the power vanishes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #169 on: October 10, 2021, 03:56:27 am »
You want to get rid of propaganda, the sh*t that counts is the indoctrination of the yoots...

Again. GOVERNMENT.

And I say you cannot ignore the propaganda machine called the Press.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #170 on: October 10, 2021, 04:34:19 am »

Again. GOVERNMENT.

Word.  It will be amazing to see how good things get just by cutting government spending down to 18% of GDP (which is still too high).
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #171 on: October 10, 2021, 05:27:45 am »

I'll give the blame 90/10 to the MSM.  Polticians will be politicans...its always been that way.

Overall lying and misrepresenting the news to this magnitude is a relatively new phenomenom. Like I said earlier....  they need to be the first strung up
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #172 on: October 10, 2021, 06:04:17 am »
Word.  It will be amazing to see how good things get just by cutting government spending down to 18% of GDP (which is still too high).

With laser focus. All else is chasing after shadows.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #173 on: October 10, 2021, 11:11:27 am »

The press, from the Weekly Reader on up the food chain is the drum which beats lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie...

It is quoted by every teacher, even believed by them, it makes mountains of molehills, distorts reality, twists words, invents its own facts, and gets the LIE around the world multiple times before the truth even knows it has been schtupped.

It takes more than a few jerks with snazzy outfits and brightly colored armbands to get people on cattle cars and in the ovens--it takes a press that will condition the populace to believe that this is a good thing, even though deep down they know its wrong.
It takes the press to gin up the broad based hatred that makes people spit on children, beat the elderly to death in the streets, justify stealing the honestly acquired fruits of decades of labor.

Because without that constant drumbeat, without the lies, pervasive and persistent, in public, in private, woven into "entertainment", plastered on every blank wall, the LIE could not stand.

And once enough people believe the LIE, government need do nothing.
Just stand back and let hatred take its course.

Without the LIE, without the media to propagate it, to promote it, to perpetuate it, Government would be nothing.
Without that mental artillery bombardment, many more people would just say NO, and put it back in its cage.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #174 on: October 10, 2021, 04:41:25 pm »
Without the LIE, without the media to propagate it, to promote it, to perpetuate it, Government would be nothing.
Without that mental artillery bombardment, many more people would just say NO, and put it back in its cage.

To what end, Smoke? The media is a many headed hydra with government protection. What are you going to do to them outside of whining and crying and throwing dirt in the air? Really, all that you CAN do is offer refutation through alternative sources - Which WAS happening not very long ago.

But government... You CAN do against government. And the ENTIRE focus should be toward cutting the beast off at the knees. You do that with serious Conservatives getting elected in red states, ground up, grassroots... And if you build that kind of momentum, next thing you know you have MANY orthodox Conservatives that can rise to defund and stop spending. Where would we be right now with 40 or so rock-ribbed Conservatives in the senate and a hundred or more in the house?

I am deadly serious. Absolutely anything else is distraction.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 04:42:38 pm by roamer_1 »