Author Topic: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”  (Read 11933 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”
« Reply #125 on: September 30, 2021, 05:17:22 am »
And none of that has a thing to do with the fairness of including tens of thousands of illegal votes in the Arizona election total.

Don't blame me for the "Thread Jack".  I have no idea how we strayed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2021, 05:25:15 am »
Don't blame me for the "Thread Jack".  I have no idea how we strayed.

Reply #2
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #127 on: September 30, 2021, 01:14:17 pm »
I have many Conservative friends who were not happy at all with a lot of things that Trump did.  But not one of them believes that illegal ballots should be included in election totals.  Not one.  That's a marked contrast with what you have posted here.

I don't recall saying anything about the election in my post.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #128 on: September 30, 2021, 01:29:33 pm »
One of the biggest Trump failures regarding Covid was keeping the executive branch within constitutional limits. He alone had the authority to do so.

A perfect example is the CDC's eviction moratorium.

He should have explained that constitutionally the states hold the primary authority in how to respond to Covid. That the federal government could help secure resources as needed but was constitutionally restricted from one size fits all mandates.

Instead he deferred to the "experts" missing the larger picture. There were other considerations beyond "science" that required leadership. Science itself is devoid of morality and liberty.
Thats a fair assessment. The only response is with the pandemic we were definitely breaking new ground but thats not much of a defense.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #129 on: September 30, 2021, 01:46:16 pm »
I don't recall saying anything about the election in my post.

Then why is it on this thread?  Seems to me the topic is the Arizona audit of Maricopa County.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #130 on: September 30, 2021, 01:56:08 pm »
What fraud.

The question I expect from a troll who doesn't bother reading his own threads.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #131 on: September 30, 2021, 02:10:19 pm »

Saw recent poll that over a 1/3 of the country knows (believes) that the Biden stole the election.  The other 2/3 are sheeple who will believe anything the MSM tells them.  Afraid we have a few those of our own.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2021, 02:17:12 pm »
Saw recent poll that over a 1/3 of the country knows (believes) that the Biden stole the election.  The other 2/3 are sheeple who will believe anything the MSM tells them.  Afraid we have a few those of our own.
Try as they may they won't be able to stuff that cat back in it's bag. This past election will surpass 1960 as being synonymous with stolen elections.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #133 on: September 30, 2021, 02:22:31 pm »
Then why is it on this thread?  Seems to me the topic is the Arizona audit of Maricopa County.

The topic is Trump statement that it should be interesting.

So far, it's been anything but.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #134 on: September 30, 2021, 02:22:44 pm »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #135 on: September 30, 2021, 02:23:44 pm »

I've read every post here.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #136 on: September 30, 2021, 02:33:45 pm »
This thread is loaded with facts.

Not
Gee, for a guy who's so thin skinned you sure are snarky:)

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #137 on: September 30, 2021, 02:35:02 pm »
The point is to prove there were illegal shenanigans, which will show us how to fix the election laws in Arizona so it doesn't happen again.  It's important to note that while an audit could vindicate what Donald Trump has been saying, we're not doing it for him. It really is "for the people," and the Rats don't want us to eat that lunch.

As for where to get better information, just abut any of the articles you see posted here are etter than the fishwrap I mentioned.

And here it is the end of September. 

11 months after the election.

I wonder what the GOP will be doing to avoid this same kind of drawn out process.

My life has been really busy.

Is there anything being done to shore up our elections.

Our current process can't handle this.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #138 on: September 30, 2021, 02:44:57 pm »
Is there anything being done to shore up our elections.

Our current process can't handle this.

The first step is to identify the problems, all of which you continue to deny.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #139 on: September 30, 2021, 02:46:17 pm »
@HikerGuy83

5.  On and on?  How about elaborating?  Even brief bullet points would do, because expected a better case to be presented.  Honestly, 90% of your argument and gripes are around how the media has controled the narrative of how he is viewed, and his leadership style.  Is he boorish, belligerent, and narcissistic?  Sure, but contrast what he was and what was done versus what we have now.  I'll take a mean Trump a million times out of a million versus the  dementia stricken idiot we have now.

You missed the repeated threads where I said:

1. I voted for Trump twice.
2. I'd do it again given the chance.

You can control what you can control.  The media exists as it is.  Unless we get a better medium in place, they will behave like this for some time.

We are in a state where the unconstrained elites (love Thomas Sowell's book "A Conflict Of Visions".

You deal with it.

But saying you don't like it and not adapting is a failure.

The election should never have been close. 

Had it been held pre-Covid.....Trump would have wiped whoever the dimwits on the left put up (like Reagan creamed Mondale).

Trump didn't just shoot himself in the foot.....he took us down too.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #140 on: September 30, 2021, 02:49:39 pm »
Try as they may they won't be able to stuff that cat back in it's bag. This past election will surpass 1960 as being synonymous with stolen elections.

At one point, over half the country called Jan 6 an insurrection.

Seems like that one has calmed down....thank heavens.

I don't have much use for these kinds of polls in terms of them proving anything.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #141 on: September 30, 2021, 02:56:01 pm »
The point is to prove there were illegal shenanigans, which will show us how to fix the election laws in Arizona so it doesn't happen again.  It's important to note that while an audit could vindicate what Donald Trump has been saying, we're not doing it for him. It really is "for the people," and the Rats don't want us to eat that lunch.

As for where to get better information, just abut any of the articles you see posted here are etter than the fishwrap I mentioned.

I wanted to go back and revisit this point which I think is critical.

It is clear that many on this board don't agree.....they are calling for decertification.

Even the GOP is not behaving as if this were the case.

Kelli Ward seems to be leading the charge (just so I am clear....this is an observation....not a criticism......).

I am 100% on board with getting this sorted out in terms of issues we need to address going forward.

If we stay stuck in 2020, we'll blow 2022 and 2024.

Just remembered a thread was started not long ago.....about someone calliing for decertification....

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,449592.0.html
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 02:58:54 pm by HikerGuy83 »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2021, 03:00:12 pm »
At one point, over half the country called Jan 6 an insurrection.

Seems like that one has calmed down....thank heavens.

I don't have much use for these kinds of polls in terms of them proving anything.

Its a mistake to put too much stock in polls generally but there have been a number on this subject, not necessarily from right leaning sources. Clearly a very significant portion of the country believe this election was stolen.

With these new revelations, and probably more to come, that figure will only increase.

The rats have been gaming the electoral system for decades. Why would anyone who considers themselves a Republican possibly object to the scrutiny the last election is getting?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #143 on: September 30, 2021, 03:04:38 pm »
Its a mistake to put too much stock in polls generally but there have been a number on this subject, not necessarily from right leaning sources. Clearly a very significant portion of the country believe this election was stolen.

With these new revelations, and probably more to come, that figure will only increase.

The rats have been gaming the electoral system for decades. Why would anyone who considers themselves a Republican possibly object to the scrutiny the last election is getting?

I continue to wonder where we might be today had SCOTUS done its job back in December of 2020.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #144 on: September 30, 2021, 03:05:28 pm »
I've read every post here.

You say you hear, but you aren't listening. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #145 on: September 30, 2021, 03:06:56 pm »
I continue to wonder where we might be today had SCOTUS done its job back in December of 2020.
One of several safeguards that let us down. Not a profile in courage.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #146 on: September 30, 2021, 03:09:52 pm »
You missed the repeated threads where I said:

1. I voted for Trump twice.

I don't believe you. And that's coming from someone who did not vote for Trump twice.

2. I'd do it again given the chance.

You have the chance to do that now.  Your alleged 2020 Trump vote was cancelled out by at least 5 illegal votes.  By decertifying the fraudulent vote, you have the chance for your vote to count by eliminating illegal ballots and allowing your State to certify a legitimate winner.  Yet you have shown nothing but contempt for the entire process.  Again, I do not believe what you say.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #147 on: September 30, 2021, 03:41:36 pm »
-------------------------------
Well I ain't no scientist, simply a Philosopher from my days at Trinity, Dublin whose interest is the creativity of ideas.
The Ancient Greeks, who birthed Science, later followed by the Scholastics, were the greatest idea Men ever created
by the Almighty.
Any and all of them would easily see this Covid fandango for what it is: another of Nature's periodic upheavals that
has morphed into an abusive political football for our DC jackasses. Nothing further!
Nature didn't make this pathogen, any more than it whipped up H-bombs.

It will carry the fallout from either, though.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #148 on: September 30, 2021, 03:43:21 pm »
You say you hear, but you aren't listening. 

I said I've read every post on this board.

Nothing more.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #149 on: September 30, 2021, 03:44:17 pm »
Yes, I keep hearing that.

But somehow, Joe Biden keeps showing up at presidential press conferences, Kamala Harris continues to jerk off half the country as a wanna be leader, we somehow lost the frigging senate, and our debt is soaring.
Considering elections are now something that is meaningless if the Democrats decide to cheat, what would you propose we do about that?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis