Author Topic: Ohio Officer Shoots, Kills Teenager Allegedly Armed with Knife  (Read 6597 times)

Offline verga

Re: Ohio Officer Shoots, Kills Teenager Allegedly Armed with Knife
« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2021, 11:56:47 am »
@verga

Sorry,never saw it.

I did hear it was funny,though.

I think I may have only seen maybe 2 movies from around 1962 to maybe 1975. One was the Steve McQueen movie about the US Navy in China before WW-2,and I can't remember enough about the other one to describe it.

The closest movie to where I lived while going to high school was 26 miles away and I didn't have a car or a family willing to take me to a movie. Then I was in the army from 64 to 70,and had more interesting things to pursue in what little spare time I had.

Just never really had the opportunity to develop the "movie habit". It it didn't come on tv and I didn't happen to be home the time it aired,I didn't see it.
Amazon Prime has ifor 3.99 to rent. I thought it was freaking Hilarious, but I have a very immature sense of humor.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #151 on: April 23, 2021, 12:43:34 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2021, 01:11:25 pm »
@Smokin Joe

We had two local girls come back to teach high school,but the rest were mostly older teachers who most likely couldn't find other teaching jobs because I seriously doubt our schools paid much. IIRC,we only had maybe 250 students in the whole damn high school,grades 8 through 12.
1200 in the High School I started in. About 500 in the one I graduated from, graduating class of 96 students. Large by local standards, here.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2021, 01:15:30 pm »
I was really glad the car was spared.    If the cop had shot the skinnier girl, the car may have had to undergo surgery.   As it was, all the FAT prevented the bullets from blowing through and protected the paint job.

Thank god for high-starch cheap food-stamp diets, huh?
My point is that in some officer involved shootings in larger cities, maybe one or two of twenty or more bullets will strike the suspect, the rest go into (or ricochet off of or into) surrounding objects and bystanders. The officer involved in this shooting didn't waste ammo thus. Four out of four on target, under stress. Not bad shooting at all, even if the need to do so sucked.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2021, 01:21:02 pm »
Joy Reid: No One’s Asking Why Bryant Was ‘Scared’ Enough to Grab a Knife
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/23/joy-reid-no-ones-asking-why-bryant-was-scared-enough-to-grab-a-knife/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2021, 01:27:56 pm »
@jafo2010
There is not a doubt in my mind that the Democommies are the greatest existential threat to the security of this nation and its people.  And we are only three months into the Biden Presidency.  Gives one chills, doesn't it?!!!

I concur. For decades their policies have only weakened the nation, damaged the economy, cheated children of their education, and gnawed away at the constitution.

If you have not, watch Quo Vadis for some of the parallels between Rome and the US. We have our Nero, in office and he is even now fiddling on television while his minions are putting 'Rome' to the torch, and blaming Christians and the Right for the destruction.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2021, 01:28:11 pm »
She wasn't scared. She was angry at the other girl for telling her to tidy up the house.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2021, 01:34:09 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #158 on: April 23, 2021, 01:37:19 pm »
For some yes, but for most, I hate to say this, but they just do not care that much to lift a finger.  And I attribute that to the criminal mindset of a disproportionate number within the demographic.  Think about it.  80% of all black household do not have a father figure, and I would wager many are clueless who their father is.

ETC,ETC,ETC......

@jafo2010

Well,I would love to argue with all that. I really would.

But,I can't because for the most part,it is all true.

I wish it wasn't true,and I suspect you do to,but it is what it is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #159 on: April 23, 2021, 01:40:02 pm »
Amazon Prime has ifor 3.99 to rent. I thought it was freaking Hilarious, but I have a very immature sense of humor.

@verga

I LOVE BBC dramas like MI-5 (1 of the best shows anyone,anywhere has aired,at any time),but I really don't "get" "British humor" for the most part.

It is British humor,or just humor?

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #160 on: April 23, 2021, 01:56:07 pm »
My point is that in some officer involved shootings in larger cities, maybe one or two of twenty or more bullets will strike the suspect, the rest go into (or ricochet off of or into) surrounding objects and bystanders. The officer involved in this shooting didn't waste ammo thus. Four out of four on target, under stress. Not bad shooting at all, even if the need to do so sucked.

Oh, I know.   The LA sheriffs shot fifty rounds at one suspect one time, in the middle of Compton.   Didn't hit him one time.

All those bullets had to go somewhere.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #161 on: April 23, 2021, 01:59:26 pm »
Ma'Khia Bryant's family remembers her: 'An all-around good person'
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/549890-makhia-bryants-family-remembers-her-an-all-around-good-person
Yeah, she was an all-around great person. Just got a little stabby at times, but who is innocent of occasionally stabbing the odd person who is annoying you? I mean hasn't everybody stabbed somebody at some point in their life.
Just like the song: "Everybody stabs somebody sometime....."

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #162 on: April 23, 2021, 02:28:19 pm »
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/23/joy-reid-no-ones-asking-why-bryant-was-scared-enough-to-grab-a-knife/

When she's using the knife trying to murder an unarmed person trying to evade her, her "reason" is irrelevant.

Ma'Khia Bryant's family remembers her: 'An all-around good person'
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/549890-makhia-bryants-family-remembers-her-an-all-around-good-person

Ummmmmmm, Bryant was in foster care. If her family wasn't asked why by "reporters", their comments and the "reports" should be dismissed out of hand.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

« Reply #163 on: April 23, 2021, 03:32:50 pm »
@verga

I LOVE BBC dramas like MI-5 (1 of the best shows anyone,anywhere has aired,at any time),but I really don't "get" "British humor" for the most part.

It is British humor,or just humor?
Mix of both, some of the stuff is just ridiculously silly. Ask people you and that know your sense of humor to see if they think you might like it.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #164 on: April 23, 2021, 04:15:05 pm »
The Ohio PD that was involved in this incident should sue the HELL out of ANY news organization that is still printing the "allegedly armed with a knife" lie. There is NO '"ALLEGED" about it. The knife is clearly visible in the video,and was recovered at the scene.

The media know this,and are purposely printing a slanderous lie.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #165 on: April 23, 2021, 05:36:47 pm »

And the quest to turn this girls thuggery into martyrdom continues...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #166 on: April 23, 2021, 07:42:16 pm »
No question it was a justifiable shooting.  Attempted murder is still unacceptable by our society.  Black culture may think otherwise, but our societal law says otherwise.  If blacks do not like the law, work to change it.

We could reduce police budgets significantly if the law is changed to accept black on black violent crime.  From my view it is insane behavior.  INSANE!!!  But we have all witnessed mass insanity for the past couple years. 

It comes back to liberalism.  Many conservatives claim liberalism is a mental illness, and now we are seeing studies confirming that very notion.  No surprise to me, for I believe it is a mental illness.  And then there are anarchists like George Soros who wishes to destroy this nation.  He is not alone in that effort of wealthy with the same intent.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #167 on: April 23, 2021, 07:51:54 pm »
Rutgers Professor Says Ma’Khia Bryant Was ‘Adultified’ Because ‘She Was a Big Girl’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/23/rutgers-professor-says-makhia-bryant-was-adultified-because-she-was-a-big-girl/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #168 on: April 23, 2021, 08:34:56 pm »
Ma’Khia Bryant shooting in Ohio: What triggered 911 call
https://www.foxnews.com/us/makhia-bryant-shooting-in-ohio-what-triggered-911-call
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #169 on: April 23, 2021, 08:56:32 pm »
Rutgers Professor Says Ma’Khia Bryant Was ‘Adultified’ Because ‘She Was a Big Girl’
Leftists would have us believe a 16 y/o is mature enough to vote in a presidential election, but not mature enough to be expected to refrain from killing other people?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #170 on: April 23, 2021, 10:33:01 pm »
Leftists would have us believe a 16 y/o is mature enough to vote in a presidential election, but not mature enough to be expected to refrain from killing other people?

@mountaineer

Maybe they just recognize that some people need killing,but don't want to admit it?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #171 on: April 24, 2021, 12:17:21 am »
CBC Chair Beatty: ‘Can’t Say’ the Person Bryant Was Trying to Stab Would Have Died, ‘Appalling’ that Police Always Shoot Center Mass
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/23/cbc-chair-beatty-cant-say-the-person-bryant-was-trying-to-stab-would-have-died-appalling-that-police-always-shoot-center-mass/
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #172 on: April 24, 2021, 12:20:06 am »
CBC Chair Beatty: ‘Can’t Say’ the Person Bryant Was Trying to Stab Would Have Died, ‘Appalling’ that Police Always Shoot Center Mass
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/23/cbc-chair-beatty-cant-say-the-person-bryant-was-trying-to-stab-would-have-died-appalling-that-police-always-shoot-center-mass/

The one universal trait amongst people on the left is to reflexively side with the perpetrator and dismiss the victim. This is particularly true amongst Black people who are born and raise in the inner city. I’ve seen it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #173 on: April 24, 2021, 12:49:33 am »
She wasn't scared. She was angry at the other girl for telling her to tidy up the house.
Angry at be disrespected by the other girl no doubt.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #174 on: April 24, 2021, 04:35:26 am »
Angry at be disrespected  by the other girl no doubt.

@GtHawk

You misspelled "dissed by dat ho".