Author Topic: Ohio Officer Shoots, Kills Teenager Allegedly Armed with Knife  (Read 6593 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Ohio Officer Shoots, Kills Teenager Allegedly Armed with Knife
« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2021, 06:19:47 pm »
ABC’s Hostin on Columbus Shooting: Not Acceptable for ‘Police to Shoot 16-Year-Old’ over a Knife Fight
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/22/abcs-hostin-on-columbus-shooting-not-acceptable-for-police-to-shoot-16-year-old-over-a-knife-fight/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

« Reply #101 on: April 22, 2021, 06:24:16 pm »
Behar on Columbus Shooting: Police Should ‘Shoot the Gun in the Air’ — Stop Killing Teenagers
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/22/behar-on-columbus-shooting-police-should-shoot-the-gun-in-the-air-stop-killing-teenagers/

Joy Behar has got to be one of the dumbest personality types on TV to comment about anything. She doesn’t seem to understand that that bullet can come down and hit an innocent person and kill them

« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 06:28:42 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2021, 06:27:12 pm »
Behar on Columbus Shooting: Police Should ‘Shoot the Gun in the Air’ — Stop Killing Teenagers
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/22/behar-on-columbus-shooting-police-should-shoot-the-gun-in-the-air-stop-killing-teenagers/

Joy Behar has got to be one of the dumbest personality types on TV to comment about anything. She doesn’t seem to understand that that bullet can come down and hit in innocent person and kill them

I shot a bullet into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.

Apologies to HENRY WADSWORTH LONGFELLOW
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 06:28:30 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2021, 06:43:19 pm »

Joy Behar has got to be one of the dumbest personality types on TV to comment about anything. She doesn’t seem to understand that that bullet can come down and hit in innocent person and kill them

I shot a bullet into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.

Apologies to HENRY WADSWORTH LONGFELLOW

I was in Baghdad the night Saddam's kids were killed.  Over 100 people died from celebratory gun fire and another 400 were wounded.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2021, 07:06:18 pm »
Perhaps, in Joy Behar's world, cops' guns should be loaded with blanks. Just have them carry track starters' guns. A warning shot is all that's needed when a person is stabbing the bejesus out of another person, after all.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2021, 07:06:46 pm »

****slapping  *****rollingeyes***** Does she get that what goes up must come down? At something close to the initial muzzle velocity? *****rollingeyes*****  ****slapping

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2021, 07:07:54 pm »
Reporter to Columbus police chief: Why don't you train your officers to shoot people in the leg?

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2021/04/22/reporter-to-columbus-police-chief-why-dont-you-train-your-officers-to-shoot-people-in-the-leg-n385129

“It’s a legitimate question that people are asking,” says the reporter. No, actually, it isn’t — because not only has this been explained ad infinitum, even a moment’s thought would answer it. Anyone with a passing familiarity with human anatomy, ballistics, or the very narrow circumstances in which lethal force can be deployed already know the answer to it.

Nonetheless, lots of people are asking dumb questions on social media, so it’s worth watching this clip and then extending the conversation … again. Interim police chief Michael Woods answered the question as professionally and politely as anyone could expect:

Breaking911
@Breaking911
JOURNALIST: "Can an officer shoot the leg? Can they shoot somewhere that would not result in a fatal wound?"

COLUMBUS POLICE CHIEF: "We don't train to shoot the leg because that's a small target. We train to shoot center mass...There was a deadly force threat that was going on."

11:56 AM · Apr 21, 2021

Beam me up, Scotty, there's no intelligent life on Planet Journalism.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2021, 07:17:20 pm »
It's really kinda disgusting and amusing at the same time watching the left tie themselves into knots trying to make the perp into a martyr.

And the fact that they think the "girl in the pink sweat suit" should have taken her chances with a knife wound highlights perfectly that this is about politics and not about people.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2021, 07:22:33 pm »
It's really kinda disgusting and amusing at the same time watching the left tie themselves into knots trying to make the perp into a martyr.

And the fact that they think the "girl in the pink sweat suit" should have taken her chances with a knife wound highlights perfectly that this is about politics and not about people.

The issue is never the issue, the issue is always The Revolution.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2021, 07:40:01 pm »
SHOCKING

CNN Hosts Deliver an Unbelievable Commentary About the Ohio Shooting...And It's Totally Rational
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2021/04/22/cnn-hosts-deliver-an-unbelievable-commentary-about-the-ohio-shooting-and-its-t-n2588366

« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 07:41:25 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2021, 07:53:06 pm »
Columbus cops release HD bodycam footage, ID officer who shot & killed 16-year-old Ma’Khia Bryant
By T. Grant Benson -
April 21, 2021 ...
Videos and story at Breaking 911

"Ima stab the f**k out you, bitch!"
What a sweet girl.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #111 on: April 22, 2021, 08:18:25 pm »

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1385205112860250115

He's referring to a murder just a few days ago in Cincinnati. 13 y/o black girl murdered 13 y/o black girl. No police intervention. No protests.

White police need to, not run to the aid of anyone else, if they are a different race.  They will always be faulted. Let black police take care of it, or not at all. Time to get smart. Let them kill each other.  YES. NO INTERVENTION. NO PROTESTS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l723XjdO3uU

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #112 on: April 22, 2021, 08:22:58 pm »
"Ima stab the f**k out you, bitch!"
What a sweet girl.

There was another girl stabbed at this place, don't know if by this 'CHILD', but she died in hospital. Then girl in PINK was next.  The 'CHILD', with the knife was,  5' 10" tall about 250 pounds. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #113 on: April 22, 2021, 08:28:37 pm »
Joy Behar has got to be one of the dumbest personality types on TV to comment about anything. She doesn’t seem to understand that that bullet can come down and hit an innocent person and kill them

I agree.  She used to be a school teacher!   

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2021, 10:28:42 pm »
Ohio cop who fatally shot Ma’Khia Bryant is military-trained marksman: report
https://nypost.com/2021/04/21/cop-who-fatally-shot-makhia-bryant-is-military-trained-marksman-report/
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #115 on: April 22, 2021, 10:39:44 pm »
Funny he used his service weapon to put the thugress down.  Why do we need to know he could shoot the eyes out off a Muzzy at 300 yards with an rifle?   But WTF. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #116 on: April 22, 2021, 10:59:22 pm »
****slapping  *****rollingeyes***** Does she get that what goes up must come down? At something close to the initial muzzle velocity? *****rollingeyes*****  ****slapping

@PeteS in CA

Not even close. It will fall to the earth at the speed gravity dictates,based on it's weight and profile.

Now,if it is fired into the air at an angle,it won't fall as fast or as soft because it still has forward momentum.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #117 on: April 22, 2021, 11:03:20 pm »
@PeteS in CA

Not even close. It will fall to the earth at the speed gravity dictates,based on it's weight and profile.

Now,if it is fired into the air at an angle,it won't fall as fast or as soft because it still has forward momentum.

So Doctor @Sneakypeat what is the airspeed of an unladed sparrow>

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2021, 11:09:09 pm »
So Doctor @Sneakypeat what is the airspeed of an unladed sparrow>

@Wingnut

Say WHAT? How does the airspeed of a freaking bird related to the velocity of a falling bullet?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #119 on: April 22, 2021, 11:10:22 pm »
Obviously the cop should have gotten out of the car and stated for the record that he was going to get screwed either way so he was just going to sit back and enjoy the show.

Other than that, he clearly did the right thing.   

And all that shrieking on the tape...I've heard less noise and more sense from a crowded parakeet cage.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #120 on: April 22, 2021, 11:13:25 pm »
DU has a thread about this shooting, https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215358693 . The thread starter is a police-hater black, whether ethnically or a Rachel-Delozal-black, I don't know. Even some DU members pointed out the grossly obvious, that the officer saved at least one girl from death or serious injury.

But that's the Rodent underground, where they fervently believe the ideals of Margaret Sanger, who wanted all (b)lacks murdered before birth.

You must have a strong sense of duty to troll the Rodent Underground simply to report back their antics to the Americans.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #121 on: April 22, 2021, 11:14:16 pm »
  Why do we need to know he could shoot the eyes out off a Muzzy at 300 yards with an rifle?   

So the race-baiters and malcontents can question why he didn’t just shoot the knife out of her hand. (Like they all do on their video games.)
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online DB

« Reply #122 on: April 22, 2021, 11:18:15 pm »
@PeteS in CA

You are correct. Its weight and air friction profile determine how fast if will fall. And it is nowhere near the muzzle velocity... Most estimates are around 300' per second as the terminal velocity of a typical bullet. Typical muzzle velocities are 3 times that rate.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2021, 11:19:09 pm »
My personal experience with even the most apolitical people tells me they are aware

As more and more Americans become aware, the Democratic Party is going to have lots of problems going forward

There's a reason the Americans have been fleeing the larger urban centers, and taxation and regulation are only parts of it.  Large parts, but there's more.   The schools have been indoctrination centers of focused anti-white racism.   The neighborhoods are more and more resembling shooting galleries, and the white victims don't get coverage (the reality of Polar Bear Hunting was down-played as white racism, you recall?)   

So Americans are encouraging their children to find jobs elsewhere, and planning on retiring someplace white.  Because they're either racist or realists.  Or may only racists are the realists, these days.   The Rodents are certainly racists, just ask Nancy Pelosi and Mad Maxine.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2021, 11:22:07 pm »
Mother of Ma’Khia Bryant: “She was a Very Loving, Peaceful Little Girl – Had a Motherly Nature About Her” (VIDEO)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">Wow https://t.co/R6WCRgoiyQ</p>— Peace Promoter Poso (@JackPosobiec) April 21, 2021
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/mother-makhia-bryant-loving-peaceful-little-girl-motherly-nature-video/

Maybe that's why Planned Parenthood targets the incubators in the black neighborhoods?   Because mothers like that are easy prey for genocidal white abortionists?