Author Topic: Ohio Officer Shoots, Kills Teenager Allegedly Armed with Knife  (Read 6467 times)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Ohio Officer Shoots, Kills Teenager Allegedly Armed with Knife
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2021, 04:29:44 am »
Joy Reid on Columbus Police Shooting: I Remember Teachers Defusing Fights Where People Had Knives and Teachers ‘Didn’t Have Guns’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/21/joy-reid-on-columbus-police-shooting-i-remember-teachers-defusing-fights-where-people-had-knives-and-teachers-didnt-have-guns/

@mystery-ak

Joy Reid is a liar with a rich fantasy life. If you get in between two people fighting with knives,you get cut and stabbed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2021, 04:32:45 am »
lol I remember, when walking down the hall in H.S. without a PASS, was a big deal.  Or chewing GUM in class!  Never anything as vile as knife, razor blade,  boxcutter.  Must be her culture. Knives were never an issue in my H.S. I can't even relate to this barbarism.
----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOK3QNcpqns

@LegalAmerican

I,and others used to take our shotguns to school with us during duck season,and stuff them away in our hall lockers until school ended.

Never even got a second glance or a "What are you doing with that shotgun?" question.

Can you even begin to imagine the fear if several students were seen walking into high schools carrying shotguns these days?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2021, 04:35:16 am »
The high school I went to people brought their guns to school in their pickup trucks in plain sight and even brought them on campus to shop class to work on them...

We had pocket knives, box cutters, etc...

Didn't think twice about any of it.

The left destroys everything it touches.

@DB

Same here. I think I was 8 when I got my first gun. I was expected to be responsible with it,and kept it and my shells in my bedroom with me.

Nobody seemed to think this was a big deal,either.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2021, 09:00:47 am »
@LegalAmerican

I,and others used to take our shotguns to school with us during duck season,and stuff them away in our hall lockers until school ended.

Never even got a second glance or a "What are you doing with that shotgun?" question.

Can you even begin to imagine the fear if several students were seen walking into high schools carrying shotguns these days?
But that was back when teachers knew how to check and clear the chamber instead of just launch into incontinent tirades and scream for the police.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2021, 12:10:29 pm »
Joe Biden Releases an Absolutely Disgusting Statement on the Columbus Police Shooting
By Bonchie | Apr 21, 2021 3:15 PM ET

Sometimes it feels like there are two different universes in which left and right respectively reside. Today is one of those days.

As I reported last night, an officer-involved shooting of a 16-year-old girl (initial reports were that she was 15) occurred in Columbus, OH. Upon release of the body-cam footage, it became clear that the officer acted appropriately, only firing when Ma’Khia Bryant went to stab another girl she was in an altercation with.

Immediately, rumors that Bryant was unarmed or that police didn’t warn her became prominent on social media. Protest crowds gathered and the hot takes started to flow about how the officer should have tased her or tackled her.

Now, the White House is getting in on the act. Joe Biden released a statement that I can only describe as absolutely disgusting.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The White House weighs in on the shooting of Ma&#39;Khia Bryant. Full statement: pic.twitter.com/3cy0yWMGKq</p>— Philip Melanchthon Wegmann (@PhilipWegmann) April 21, 2021
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/04/21/joe-biden-releases-an-absolutely-disgusting-statement-on-the-columbus-police-shooting-n366225
Just by looking at the Bodycam footage, I am guessing she topped out about 250- maybe 260. Maybe the taser would have slowed her down, but it sure as heck was not going to stop her from stabbing the woman in pink. And frankly that "Stop or I will shoot " crap is for the moves and television. I am just wondering what the BLM, Reverends Sharpton and Jackson would be saying if the cop had allowed the stabbing.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2021, 12:15:27 pm »
verga moans:
"When is the media going to stop lying?"

When they have... assumed room temperature.

Next question?
First off i wasn't moaning, I was Whining. Second  :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline thackney

« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2021, 12:36:22 pm »
Joy Reid on Columbus Police Shooting: I Remember Teachers Defusing Fights Where People Had Knives and Teachers ‘Didn’t Have Guns’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/21/joy-reid-on-columbus-police-shooting-i-remember-teachers-defusing-fights-where-people-had-knives-and-teachers-didnt-have-guns/

These teachers and many others have different memories, and scars...

Student used knife to stab Syracuse teacher who tried to stop fight, records show
https://www.syracuse.com/crime/2017/05/records_teen_used_knife_to_stab_corcoran_high_school_teacher_who_tried_to_stop_f.html

Gwinnett teacher pushing for change after being stabbed by student with butcher knife
https://www.11alive.com/article/news/teacher-stabbed/85-65ec54cf-7013-450e-819f-7c439426e3d5

TEACHER STABBED OVER GRADE 11TH-GRADER CHARGED AFTER PHYSICS ARGUMENT
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-1990-10-24-9002210302-story.html

Teacher's stabbing detailed
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2008-01-23-0801230661-story.html
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online mountaineer

« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2021, 01:06:11 pm »
thackney's post reminded me of a student-on-teacher attack a few years ago in a Pittsburgh high school, but it was with a hammer, not a knife. The teacher was very seriously wounded. Would Joy Reid, LeBron James, et al., prefer that police officers not intervene at all when teenagers attempt to murder people with weapons other than a gun (assuming it's okay with the woke that they intervene in a gun battle)?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2021, 01:17:53 pm »
But that was back when teachers knew how to check and clear the chamber instead of just launch into incontinent tirades and scream for the police.

@Smokin Joe

HorseHillary! The teachers back then were as clueless to real life as the teachers of today.

Never had a teacher check or clear a chamber,never saw or heard of a teacher clearing a chamber.

Why would they? It was obvious you weren't there to shoot the school up because you didn't shoot anybody on the way to locking it up in your hallway locker.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2021, 01:30:46 pm »
Ben Shapiro
@benshapiro
If a 13-year-old black girl is stabbed to death in Ohio by another 13-year-old girl, that's not a national news story and nobody knows her name. If a cop stops a black girl from being stabbed by a 16-year-old black girl, that's systemic racism.
8:13 AM · Apr 22, 2021

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1385205112860250115

He's referring to a murder just a few days ago in Cincinnati. 13 y/o black girl murdered 13 y/o black girl. No police intervention. No protests.

Offline verga

« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2021, 01:47:46 pm »
My first year teaching (Buffalo, inner city school) Two students are going at it in the hall. The practice was to approach the students from the rear grab then around the waist and turn them so they can't see each other. I did this. Half way around I realized it was a rather Rubenesque young lady. When they searched her, she had a straight razor in her pocket. I got very lucky that day.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2021, 02:08:35 pm »
'Girl in the Pink' Has Some Important Things to Say About Columbus Police Shooting

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/04/21/girl-in-the-pink-has-some-important-things-to-say-about-columbus-police-shooting-n366392
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2021, 02:58:16 pm »
thackney's post reminded me of a student-on-teacher attack a few years ago in a Pittsburgh high school, but it was with a hammer, not a knife. The teacher was very seriously wounded. Would Joy Reid, LeBron James, et al., prefer that police officers not intervene at all when teenagers attempt to murder people with weapons other than a gun (assuming it's okay with the woke that they intervene in a gun battle)?
You can be damn well sure that if it were them being assaulted with a knife or other dangerous weapon, they'd want a police officer arriving on the scene to take immediate action i.e. shoot the person assaulting them.
They're all ridiculous hypocrites who are looking for any excuse to trash a white police officer.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2021, 03:26:59 pm »
You can be damn well sure that if it were them being assaulted with a knife or other dangerous weapon, they'd want a police officer arriving on the scene to take immediate action i.e. shoot the person assaulting them.
They're all ridiculous hypocrites who are looking for any excuse to trash a white police officer.

@goatprairie

It is nothing less than socially acceptable organized racism against whites.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2021, 03:28:48 pm »

@goatprairie

"Police"????

They doan need no stink-in po po! They have highly paid and armed professional bodyguards.

Offline verga

« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2021, 03:29:57 pm »
@LegalAmerican

Up until Columbine students at the Rural school I taught at kept their rifles and shotguns in the back windows of the trucks. If they didn't get a deer or two, it might end up as a "Skinny Christmas" as my ex Principal used to say. No one thought twice about it.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2021, 03:33:57 pm »
Up until Columbine students at the Rural school I taught at kept their rifles and shotguns in the back windows of the trucks. If they didn't get a deer or two, it might end up as a "Skinny Christmas" as my ex Principal used to say. No one thought twice about it.

@verga

Yup. This was more common than most people today might believe.

I STRONGLY suspect part of the reason there were no problems with it back then was that parents EXCPECTED AND DEMANDED more of their children than the parents of today,and any child that disappointed his or her parents back then,ESPECIALLY in the rural areas were actions tend to have more negative consequences than in cities,was more likely to be facing immediate consequences.

Good behavior was rewarded and bad behavior was punished.

It really ain't all that complex,folks.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2021, 03:47:12 pm »
I STRONGLY suspect part of the reason there were no problems with it back then was that parents EXCPECTED AND DEMANDED more of their children than the parents of today,and any child that disappointed his or her parents back then,ESPECIALLY in the rural areas were actions tend to have more negative consequences than in cities,was more likely to be facing immediate consequences.

Good behavior was rewarded and bad behavior was punished.
Exactly. Reminds me of a conversation I had around 1992 with some coworkers - all black - in a university food service operation. They were lamenting the way parents no longer corrected or instilled discipline in their children. There was a lot of "when I was a kid, my mother would have ___ if she'd caught me ____," and it always included physical punishment. Every single one of my coworkers acknowledged that getting spankings as children and having parents who kept an eye on them and didn't let them get away with nonsense - because their parents loved them - was what made them  law-abiding, responsible adults.

The late Miss Bryant is pretty much the opposite situation.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2021, 04:54:21 pm »
'I figured it was just a girl fight.' Neighborhood witnesses saw argument before police shot Ma'Khia Bryant

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2021/04/21/video-makhia-bryant-shooting-garage-camera-shows-argument/7321183002/

The woman kitty-corner across the street from Donavon Brinson has fostered any number of girls over many years, so when he pulled into his driveway after running errands Tuesday afternoon and saw a commotion among some girls outside there, he wasn't worried.

"They were calling each other the B-word, so I figured it was just a girl fight," Brinson said.
So he went inside. Then Columbus police arrived, and he heard four shots. His wife, Rachel, hit the floor. He peeked out his laundry room window and saw the aftermath — 16-year-old Ma'Khia Bryant shot and dying on the ground.
He immediately thought about his security camera on his garage. He watched the footage. He saw the fight, saw the glint of the knife.

And while what happened is tragic, Brinson said, it all happened so fast that he didn't see how the officer could have time to have done anything else.
Down the street, Ira Graham III was working from home. He works in registration at Ohio State University’s James Cancer Center and also is a photographer and videographer.
Graham went down to the house and saw officers performing CPR on Bryant. Graham said he later saw the video from the police body camera of Bryant’s actions.

“I believe in truth and facts. Video doesn’t lie,” he said. “She was in full attack mode.”

Bryant "was literally aiming a knife at this young lady,” Graham said of the female in pink. “She needed to be stopped at that point. That young lady’s life was at stake.”
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2021, 05:42:46 pm »
'I figured it was just a girl fight.' Neighborhood witnesses saw argument before police shot Ma'Khia Bryant

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2021/04/21/video-makhia-bryant-shooting-garage-camera-shows-argument/7321183002/
I can almost guarantee this person will NOT be interviewed by anyone in the lame stream media.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2021, 06:03:17 pm »
That video from the neighbors house pretty much shows that it was a righteous shooting.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2021, 06:03:34 pm »
Reading the article some of the people interviewed said the police officer should have asked the girl to drop the knife.
That only occurs before a perp goes into action which was what Bryant was engaging in at the moment. A split second later, and the girl in pink might have been dead.
No chance for the cop to ask her, Bryant, to drop the knife.
Which shows no matter how righteous a cop shooting is, some people will see it differently.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2021, 06:10:25 pm »
If she'd just been standing there with a knife, looking at the cop - with no other potential victims around -  then he could order her to drop it and, thus, hold off using his weapon. As it was, she was in the middle of attempting to murder someone. Time was of the essence.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2021, 06:15:28 pm »
If she'd just been standing there with a knife, looking at the cop - with no other potential victims around -  then he could order her to drop it and, thus, hold off using his weapon. As it was, she was in the middle of attempting to murder someone. Time was of the essence.

He should have been like Michael Jackson in the "Beat It" video

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2021, 06:19:04 pm »
Behar on Columbus Shooting: Police Should ‘Shoot the Gun in the Air’ — Stop Killing Teenagers
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/22/behar-on-columbus-shooting-police-should-shoot-the-gun-in-the-air-stop-killing-teenagers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34