Author Topic: Arrest warrant issued after woman rejects mask at Texas bank  (Read 904 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Arrest warrant issued after woman rejects mask at Texas bank
« on: March 16, 2021, 01:53:51 am »

AP
Associate Press Galvaston
yesterday

GALVESTON, Texas (AP) — An arrest warrant was issued for a woman who refused to wear a mask at a Texas bank, saying to a police officer: “What are you going to do, arrest me?”

Police have issued a warrant for the arrest of Terry Wright, 65, of Grants Pass, Oregon. The incident on Thursday at a Bank of America in Galveston was captured by the officer’s body camera, The Galveston County Daily News reported.

Police say they’ve obtained an arrest warrant on resisting arrest and criminal trespassing charges.

(more)
https://apnews.com/article/galveston-coronavirus-pandemic-oregon-greg-abbott-arrests-06c9ec99e49e29b403ad7c2392d1e062
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Arrest warrant issued after woman rejects mask at Texas bank
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 04:50:12 am »
She will sue and hopefully win.  The cop was out of line, and used unnecessary force.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 08:37:12 pm »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 01:28:44 am »
Go figure, it used to be you got arrested if you did wear a mask at a bank.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2021, 01:36:35 am »
She has tried it again
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/woman-who-refused-to-wear-mask-in-texas-bank-of-america-arrested-again-at-office-depot/
She is doing a brave public service for us all.
There should be more civil disobedience.
It is obvious the Democrats are planning to push COVID for eternity.
Until everyone just says 'No!', it is going to continue forever.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2021, 01:37:33 am »
Go figure, it used to be you got arrested if you did wear a mask at a bank.

HA!

I know, right?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2021, 01:42:08 am »
an arrest warrant on resisting arrest and criminal trespassing charges

Stalin is going to look weak when this is really gets going.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2021, 01:43:40 am »
in TEXAS y'all...  **nononono*

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2021, 01:45:35 am »
in TEXAS y'all...  **nononono*

Almost like they are frozen...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2021, 01:47:17 am »
Almost like they are frozen...

A little freezing usually gets us right, all up in here... No more hippies.  :whistle:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2021, 01:52:18 am »
A little freezing usually gets us right, all up in here... No more hippies.  :whistle:

But not as many eskimos as Texas.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2021, 10:03:00 am »
She will sue and hopefully win.  The cop was out of line, and used unnecessary force.

@jafo2010

HEY! You weren't there! Why are you so judgemental?

For all you know,that officer may have been fearing for his life. After all,some of those 65 year old women exercise to the Jane Fonda Fitness tapes,and might be able to kick his ass,take his gun away,and shoot him with it!

Your first concern should always be for our brave Officers in Blue!

OFFICER SAFETY FIRST!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2021, 10:06:32 am »
She is doing a brave public service for us all.
There should be more civil disobedience.
It is obvious the Democrats are planning to push COVID for eternity.
Until everyone just says 'No!', it is going to continue forever.

@240B

AGREED!

Watch the judge make an example out of her for daring to question Officer Catman's "author-tay"!

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2021, 01:18:35 pm »

Police said a bank manager called police after Wright refused to wear a mask while inside, and then refused to leave the building when asked.

So The policeman was out of line for doing his duty to arrest a trespasser?

She's lucky a bank guard didn't shoot her. It was in Texas, you know.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2021, 05:21:35 pm »
So The policeman was out of line for doing his duty to arrest a trespasser?

She's lucky a bank guard didn't shoot her. It was in Texas, you know.

@Elderberry

I don't know about the rest of you,but *I*,for one,and grateful they got this dangerous criminal off the streets. I know I will be sleeping safer tonight,knowing she is locked away and not free to breath openly around me.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2021, 08:34:18 pm »
Serial Anti-Masker Arrested In Galveston After Run-Ins In Bank, Office Depot

https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2021/03/20/serial-anti-masker-arrested-galveston-run-ins-bank-office-depot/

Here’s the thing – Governor Abbott caused much pearl-clutching earlier this month when he ended a statewide mandate on wearing a face mask in public. However, in doing so, he left in place the right of any business to require the use of face masks. If you don’t want to wear a face mask, don’t patronize the businesses that require them. It’s pretty simple. This woman from Oregon, though, decided to be rebellious or something and challenged a Galveston police officer when he came to handle the situation. He calmly and politely spoke with her, telling her she had to either put on a face mask or leave the building. She refused to do either.
But wait, there’s more. Six days later, Wright was in Office Depot in Texas City and again refused to wear a face mask when asked to do so. Police were again called. One of the officers recognized her from the video made by the police officer’s bodycam in the Bank of America complaint. She was taken into custody on the outstanding warrants for her arrest and transported to the Galveston County jail. No charges were filed in the Texas City incident.

She told a reporter with a Houston ABC network affiliate that she “won’t wear that diaper on my face!”
She went further than just saying she doesn’t “believe in the pandemic” with the Washington Post. There’s a comparison to Nazi Germany coming.

My emphasis. Love it or hate it, businesses have the right to refuse service to inappropriately attired would-be customers, including asking them to leave the premises - "No shirt, no shoes, no service". This woman should simply have walked out before or when asked to do so if she didn't want to wear a mask. Her refusal made her a trespasser.

As can be seen from her "Further Adventures of" episode, she is a serial shit-stirrer - refusing to wear a mask and refusing to leave when asked.

One thing that strikes me as odd is that she traveled half the length of the continent - not moved, traveled - and went into the B of A to close her account? Grants Pass is a city of something like 100K people. She couldn't close her account there? It makes me wonder whether she's houseless (= living in her RV) and not entirely all there.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.