Author Topic: Ted Cruz Rips Biden Up, Down and Sideways on Border Crisis, Bringing Delegation to Border To Get Tra  (Read 319 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Red State by Nick Arama | Mar 19, 2021

Ted Cruz Rips Biden Up, Down and Sideways on Border Crisis, Bringing Delegation to Border To Get Transparency

As we’ve previously reported, Joe Biden has created a huge mess with illegal aliens flooding in at the border. Now the facilities that people and kids are being held in stuffed to the overflowing.

On top of that, the Biden team keeps trying to sell us this narrative that they have it all under control, it’s not really a crisis although sometimes they slip up on that. But even the liberal media isn’t buying that it isn’t.

But the Biden folks have been trying to make it hard on any media trying to report what’s actually going on. They’re restricting what the Border Patrol can say to media and they’re not letting media into the facilities where the kids are being held to see how horrible the conditions are. But a lawyer they had to let in to talk to the kids reported that they were being held long past the 72 hours that the law allowed in the CBP facilities, that kids were sleeping on the floor, not showering in days and going hungry. Not to mention that there were a lot of very very young kids there.

It was announced that DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas was going to be going to the border today, but again, no media allowed.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) blistered that announcement, he demanded that the Biden team start being transparent. Cruz said he and a team of senators would be coming to the border and the Biden needed to provide answers.

More: https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/03/19/ted-cruz-rips-biden-up-down-and-sideways-on-border-crisis-bringing-delegation-to-border-to-get-transparency-n346783

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
What are the odds that they won't let Mr. Cruz and his contingent in?
If that's the case, what's Mr. Cruz prepared to DO about it?

If I were him, I'd show up with a contingent of Texas National Guardsmen and also a bunch of Texas Rangers.

And... if I was still refused entry... I'd say, "we're coming in, and if you try to stop us, you'll have to deal with these guys first..."