Author Topic: Why do they want us all vaccinated?  (Read 1768 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why do they want us all vaccinated?
« on: February 25, 2021, 02:39:48 pm »
February 25, 2021
Why do they want us all vaccinated?
By Terry Paulding

Our vaccine is experimental, and we, the people, are being herded into a mass drug trial such as the FDA has never before attempted.

That is the unembellished truth. Nobody in authority wants to mention this truth. Instead, there’s a long trail of rah-rah news propaganda, about fabulous new stadium-parking-lot vaccine sites (because, what else would a parking lot at a stadium be used for these days?), numbers of doses available, and reports about the elderly in nursing homes doing a dance of joy at getting their jabs and maybe being let out of jail to see family and people other than one another. These generally come with an interview of somebody in a nursing facility who calls the rest of us, those who don’t want to be guinea pigs, “fools” and tells us to just “get on with it” so we can finally hug mom.

Nothing is said of potential ill effects. The fact that this drug trial has claimed a good number of victims already is never mentioned. Nor do we hear about the mRNA injection causing potential long-term problems, despite much speculation on censored sites. While the media glossed over co-morbidities in COVID stats, when it comes to deaths after getting the jab, if the deaths and adverse effects are mentioned at all, it’s with the disclaimer that the victim had other issues, too.

If you try to access information from the CDC about adverse reactions, there’s not a word that I could find. Cases and Deaths are listed — on the vaccine page, referring only to COVID itself.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/why_do_they_want_us_all_vaccinated.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Why do they want us all vaccinated?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 02:51:07 pm »
In the real world:

* "Our" vaccines have each undergone months of testing. They are no more "experimental" than any other newly approved vaccine or drug.

* Who is this conspiratorial They? Please, name names and provide evidence.

I left off using American Thinker as a go-to for news and commentary years ago because of lack of time. Crazy conspiracy-theory stuff like this keeps and will keep me away. Sad.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 03:07:16 pm »
In the real world:

* "Our" vaccines have each undergone months of testing. They are no more "experimental" than any other newly approved vaccine or drug.

I left off using American Thinker as a go-to for news and commentary years ago because of lack of time. Crazy conspiracy-theory stuff like this keeps and will keep me away. Sad.
Sounds like Twitter speak to me, when they suspend or even ban people for challenging authority.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2021, 04:29:32 pm »
I got the Phizer jab last Monday. The wife gets it next week. The only side effect so far was sore muscles where I got stuck for a day or so.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 06:52:30 pm by goatprairie »

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2021, 05:42:00 pm »
How is it determined who gets the chip with the vaccine?   :shrug:

Offline Idiot

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2021, 05:49:40 pm »
I got the Phizer jab last Monday. The wife gets it next week. The only side effects so far was sore muscles where I got stuck for a day or so.
@goatprairie
I got the 1st Pfizer shot yesterday.  I'm pretty sore where I got the shot, but not too bad.  I hope the 2nd shot is similar and not worse.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2021, 06:57:22 pm »
I don't see a need to be vaccinated, wholly apart from how short the testing process was or the vaccine's potential side effects. This virus is exceedingly survivable, especially among people like me with no preexisting conditions or "co-morbidities." I'm unlikely to get it, and even if I do, it's very unlikely to cause me harm.

Because I don't see it as necessary to inject foreign substances into my body, I won't.

If that means I never again board a commercial aircraft, fine.
---------------------------------

EDIT TO ADD: The foregoing is not criticism of anyone who chooses to receive the vaccine. We all can make our own choices.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 08:02:40 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2021, 07:21:05 pm »
I don't see a need to be vaccinated, wholly apart from how short the testing process was or the vaccine's potential side effects. This virus is exceedingly survivable, especially among people like me with no preexisting conditions or "co-morbidities." I'm unlikely to get it, and even if I do, it's very unlikely to cause me harm.

Because I don't see it as necessary to inject foreign substances into my body, I won't.

If that means I never again board a commercial aircraft, fine.

Exactly right. Same with flu shots. Mostly bullcrap.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2021, 07:23:48 pm »
In the real world:

That is brushing under the rug the fact of accelerated testing - what should be tested over years has been shoveled out in months. I will not be surprised when it is found that long term effects arise...

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2021, 07:49:38 pm »
Bob gets his second shot tomorrow.  No problem with the first one.  Pfizer.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 07:50:29 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2021, 10:01:00 pm »
The Rodents don't actually care, since they're not going to give up the Faux Flu Charades anyways.

But the drug companies want the vaccine to move.   They get paid for every shot.

Oh, and they never spend years testing flu vaccines....the flu mutates every year and it's just not practical to engage in long testing trials. 

It's a flu shot, no big deal.    If you don't want one, don't get one.   Doesn't matter in the long run since the disease isn't especially lethal.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2021, 03:16:03 am »
The federal government paid billions to each pharmaceutical company to develop these vaccines.  So they are making HUGE DOLLARS from this whole enterprise.  HUGE!!!

The problem is that this is the first vaccine with this approach, with very little testing compared to vaccines made in prior years.  The FACT that we are utterly clueless about long term affects is a reality, hopefully not a harsh one.  But for something that will kill 2/10ths of one percent, and the overwhelming number of those dying having serious pre-existing conditions, the mortality rate is much lower when those folks are removed from the equation to the point the mortality rate is something near having the flu.

All the insanity over this virus makes literally no sense.  NONE!  I do not get the flu vaccine, and never will.  I have no intention to get this vaccine.

For what it is worth, the Russian COVID vaccine is designed on the old fashion method of creating a vaccine.  There are a number of countries electing to use their version of the vaccine versus that in the USA.  Mexico is one such nation, Brazil another.

I trust lawyers as far as I can throw them.  I trust pharma companies roughly ten light years less!!!

I am 67, take no meds, and I am in perfect health.  I attribute my current health condition to the fact that I avoid American pharma like the plague.  Fortunately, I do not need any of their Dr Jekyl concoctions.

I know this.  American medicine and pharma deny that vaccines have anything to do with autism, and yet when I was young, I knew many kids, and not a single child had autism.  Not one.  I believe where there is smoke there is fire.  The number of children harmed by the Whooping Cough vaccine is actually higher than the number that suffer from whooping cough.  When the remedy causes more damage than the malady, I question the need for it.

When a virus is no more of a threat than the flu, I am not losing one minute of sleep over it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2021, 03:48:50 am »
These vaccines use really new technologies (hopefully for the good)

How the new one-dose COVID-19 vaccine compares to Pfizer and Moderna 
Soon we’ll have three vaccines. Here’s what Johnson & Johnson does differently

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/02/25/how-the-new-one-dose-covid-19-vaccine-compares-to-pfizer-and-moderna/

BassWrangler

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2021, 06:52:12 am »
My sister and her husband are both doctors. They've both had the vaccine. My mom and dad have also both had it. There's nothing conspiratorial or nefarious about these vaccines. They went through significant human and animal testing, albeit on an accelerated time frame. I urge those who are in the most vulnerable categories (elderly or those with comorbidities like diabetes) to get it. Don't let some half-baked theory from Twitter or 4Chan talk you out of getting something that significantly lowers your risk of complications or death from a serious disease.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2021, 03:12:36 pm »
The federal government paid billions to each pharmaceutical company to develop these vaccines.  So they are making HUGE DOLLARS from this whole enterprise.  HUGE!!!

The problem is that this is the first vaccine with this approach, with very little testing compared to vaccines made in prior years.  The FACT that we are utterly clueless about long term affects is a reality, hopefully not a harsh one.  But for something that will kill 2/10ths of one percent, and the overwhelming number of those dying having serious pre-existing conditions, the mortality rate is much lower when those folks are removed from the equation to the point the mortality rate is something near having the flu.

All the insanity over this virus makes literally no sense.  NONE!  I do not get the flu vaccine, and never will.  I have no intention to get this vaccine.

For what it is worth, the Russian COVID vaccine is designed on the old fashion method of creating a vaccine.  There are a number of countries electing to use their version of the vaccine versus that in the USA.  Mexico is one such nation, Brazil another.

I trust lawyers as far as I can throw them.  I trust pharma companies roughly ten light years less!!!

I am 67, take no meds, and I am in perfect health.  I attribute my current health condition to the fact that I avoid American pharma like the plague.  Fortunately, I do not need any of their Dr Jekyl concoctions.

I know this.  American medicine and pharma deny that vaccines have anything to do with autism, and yet when I was young, I knew many kids, and not a single child had autism.  Not one.  I believe where there is smoke there is fire.  The number of children harmed by the Whooping Cough vaccine is actually higher than the number that suffer from whooping cough.  When the remedy causes more damage than the malady, I question the need for it.

When a virus is no more of a threat than the flu, I am not losing one minute of sleep over it.
Our little town of 100k is losing roughly 5-6 people a DAY to the virus.  So saying it's no more threat than the flu is not correct.  If you are over 60 then you might have a problem. 

A good friend's wife who is in her lower 50's got COVID and is in excellent health.  She came VERY close to dying.

Just sayin...........

Offline Idiot

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2021, 03:13:34 pm »
My sister and her husband are both doctors. They've both had the vaccine. My mom and dad have also both had it. There's nothing conspiratorial or nefarious about these vaccines. They went through significant human and animal testing, albeit on an accelerated time frame. I urge those who are in the most vulnerable categories (elderly or those with comorbidities like diabetes) to get it. Don't let some half-baked theory from Twitter or 4Chan talk you out of getting something that significantly lowers your risk of complications or death from a serious disease.
:amen:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2021, 03:41:12 pm »
:thumbsup:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2021, 06:05:40 pm »
For what it is worth, the Russian COVID vaccine is designed on the old fashion method of creating a vaccine. ...

1. The US Federal Government did not pay BioNTech and Pfizer to develop their vaccine. The first Federal $$ to Pfizer was for the purchase of the tested and approved vaccine.

2. The Russian Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine is not a traditional dead/weakened virus vaccine. It started Phase 1 safety testing - the first phase with human participants - in mid-June, and Phase 3 in early November. By way of contrast:

* Pfizer began Phase 1 on April 29th, and Phase 2/3 on July 27th;

* Moderna began Phase 1 on March 16th, and Phase 3 on July 27th.

So the Russian Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine has 2-3 months less testing than do the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2021, 07:51:11 pm »

Well, no... They did not. They made it through 'phase one' testing, bypassing phases two and three by special emergency exception. That is NOT 'significant human and animal testing', or the standards that are used normally are vastly overrated.

That is no 'half-baked theory'. That is a bare fact.

You do what you want. I will not be allowing injection of who-knows-what into my body for an unproven bulwark against a .26% mortality. I will take my chances with what Yah gave me.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2021, 08:04:32 pm »
Our little town of 100k is losing roughly 5-6 people a DAY to the virus.  So saying it's no more threat than the flu is not correct.  If you are over 60 then you might have a problem. 

A good friend's wife who is in her lower 50's got COVID and is in excellent health.  She came VERY close to dying.

Just sayin...........

It is more of a threat than the flu. But statistically, not by much. Even over 60, chances are highly in the favor of survival. Sure it's a b*tch, and no doubt everyone would prefer to avoid it. My son and his whole family went through it, and I nearly lost my newest grand daughter over it. I get it.

BassWrangler

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2021, 08:15:25 pm »
It is more of a threat than the flu. But statistically, not by much. Even over 60, chances are highly in the favor of survival. Sure it's a b*tch, and no doubt everyone would prefer to avoid it. My son and his whole family went through it, and I nearly lost my newest grand daughter over it. I get it.

I think one difference with the flu is that if you have a serious case, when you recover you are left with some lingering issues such as shortness of breath. I had H1N1, and it was serious, but I was back to my old pre-flu self 2 weeks later. I have a couple of friends who have had COVID that still have lingering symptoms months later.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2021, 08:25:40 pm »
I think one difference with the flu is that if you have a serious case, when you recover you are left with some lingering issues such as shortness of breath. I had H1N1, and it was serious, but I was back to my old pre-flu self 2 weeks later. I have a couple of friends who have had COVID that still have lingering symptoms months later.

Yes, that's likely right. My son only recently recovered taste and smell, And it has been months.

Still the overt hype, and malignant jacking of mortality rates, the resulting panic, not to mention lockdowns unprecedented, even against far more dangerous, actual pandemics, all of this creates a condition where it it easier to go along with your governmental tormentors than to follow the truth.

For me, the very act of that torment will forever prevent me from listening to them.

BassWrangler

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2021, 08:29:40 pm »
Yes, that's likely right. My son only recently recovered taste and smell, And it has been months.

Still the overt hype, and malignant jacking of mortality rates, the resulting panic, not to mention lockdowns unprecedented, even against far more dangerous, actual pandemics, all of this creates a condition where it it easier to go along with your governmental tormentors than to follow the truth.

For me, the very act of that torment will forever prevent me from listening to them.

Yes, I am in 100% agreement with you. I'm also not convinced that masks do anything significant (other than provide ammunition to virtue-signaling a-holes).

Online roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2021, 09:08:31 pm »
Yes, I am in 100% agreement with you. I'm also not convinced that masks do anything significant (other than provide ammunition to virtue-signaling a-holes).

Of that I am certainly sure. A paper mask does nothing. And it may in fact be detrimental once it becomes wet, as any virus that finds it will find a moist, happy home to propagate mere millimeters from your nose and mouth... Easy enough to inhale as it migrates through the mask material.

An N95 mask with an exhaust port, or a painter's respirator, would be the sort of thing approaching some sort of efficacy, but a paper mask is an utter waste of time.

So all it CAN be for is for virtue-signaling a-holes, and a ready visual cue toward compliance.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2021, 09:36:54 pm »

So all it CAN be for is for virtue-signaling a-holes, and a ready visual cue toward compliance.
Fauci said that very thing.
Fauci said, 'You should wear a mask because it is "the right thing to do".
Fauci said, 'You should wear a mask "to show you care".

I do not know of any instance when Fauci has ever said that a paper mask will prevent anyone from getting sick.
Just as you said, it is a virtue signaling device. It is a symbol of fear, panic, and compliance.
But it is not a serious means to prevent any virus, and Fauci knows that. He is just playing Kabuki Theater with the U.S.
In fact it may be worse as a mask collects viruses from the air and holds them next to the mouth and nose.
Also, a mask necessarily causes people to touch their face, nose, and mouth, more than they normally would.

Wearing a mask without goggles and gloves is lunacy.
And even if you wear a mask, unless you are changing it out 'at least' twice a day you are doing more harm than good.
The mask has evolved into a 'magic talisman' for stupid people. It is like a religious icon.
'Oh Great Mask...protect me from the evil virus. I believe in you. I know you will save me...oh wonderful mask..'
But No. The mask is only for show. It has limited or no actual functionality in real life.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.