Author Topic: Biden Admin Strongly Pushing to REQUIRE Covid Test Before Domestic Flights  (Read 814 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Admin Strongly Pushing to REQUIRE Covid Test Before Domestic Flights

by Martin Walsh

Department of Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg made some chilling statements this week about what the Biden administration has planned for Americans.

During a sit-down interview with Axios, Buttigieg said the administration is in active conversations with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention about requiring American citizens to have a negative coronavirus test before they are allowed to fly to another U.S. state.

“Well, there’s an active conversation with the CDC right now, what I can tell you is this going to be guided by data, by science, by medicine, and by the input of the people who are actually going to have to carry this out,” Buttigieg responded.

“But here’s the thing, the safer we can make air travel in terms of perception as well as reality, the more people are going to be ready to get back in the air,” he added.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/biden-admin-strongly-pushing-to-require-covid-test-before-domestic-flights/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Re: Biden Admin Strongly Pushing to REQUIRE Covid Test Before Domestic Flights
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2021, 05:01:22 pm »
Oh, HELL NO!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 05:11:20 pm »
“Well, there’s an active conversation with the CDC right now, what I can tell you is this going to be guided by data, by science, by medicine, and by the input of the people who are actually going to have to carry this out,” Buttigieg responded.

That is some gay ass shit right there.  Butt boy is trippin.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 05:33:13 pm »

I declare b.s.   I don't trust their, science, data, Buttgig, nor the CDC.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2021, 05:52:45 pm »
As the administration throws their arms open to thousands of diseased 'asylum seekers' currently converging on the border.

They don't give a rip about our health. They care about making us dance like the organ grinder's monkey.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 05:53:55 pm by skeeter »

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 06:04:18 pm »
This is why you don't put some ivory tower pr*ck in charge of federal policy. 

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2021, 06:06:07 pm »
I declare b.s.   I don't trust their, science, data, Buttgig, nor the CDC.
@libertybele

Maybe you will trust a major airline pilot, Bob's son.  Instead of passengers having covid, how about the pilots?  The son was told to accompany a pilot taking passengers to Mexico (pilot's co-pilot became sick so another pilot was needed), then the two flew back to Houston.  Son then flew home to Ohio.

The pilot who son replaced was sick; found to be covid.  He had given it to the pilot son was with going to Mexico.  That pilot already had covid from the sick pilot so he gave it to son with the going to and coming back, from Mexico.

How many people got it from the first sick pilot before he knew he had it?  Where did he go?  The pilot with son got it from the first pilot so where else did this pilot go after son left him in Houston?  He was going home and I do not know where that was, but he had to come into contact with many people before he got home.

How many people did son come in contact with before he got home to Ohio?  He was on a plane sitting with passengers while flying to Ohio. 

Two people visiting son's home Christmas day got it from son.  He was home for several days before he had "cold-like symptoms"; went to doctor immediately, secluded himself in a room at home and two days later the test was positive, except by then son was short of breath, had headache, not feeling "right", so he knew he must have it before the test result got back.  Luckily, his wife and daughter did not get it.

Moral of story:  Stay away from pilots if you travel.  They can get it and spread it wherever they go across the US.  We still have people flying.  We still have pilots flying these planes.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2021, 06:12:12 pm »
Moral of story:  Stay away from pilots if you travel.  They can get it and spread it wherever they go across the US.  We still have people flying.  We still have pilots flying these planes.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I make it a point not to enter the cockpit while travelling on a plane.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2021, 06:14:44 pm »
Medical fascism.   A long held dream of the Rodents, the inspiration for their Messiah Care scam.   

One way to make sure the Deplorables don't visit each other next Thanksgiving.

And, this requirement makes one wonder who's umm...behind this idea, since their latest fad is that anal swabs are allegedly more accurate.   (for a respiratory illness, no less.   Now we can be sure we know what hole they always talk out of, right?)
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2021, 06:44:42 pm »
“But here’s the thing, the safer we can make air travel in terms of perception as well as reality, the more people are going to be ready to get back in the air,” he added.
Perception, really? Is it really that difficult to limit your authoritarian decrees to real - not perceived - issues?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2021, 06:53:11 pm »
Perception, really? Is it really that difficult to limit your authoritarian decrees to real - not perceived - issues?

Maybe I am missing something, but don't the elderly and sickly have access to the vaccine at this point?  Restrictions should be on the wane.  All this does is condition us for permanent regulation.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2021, 06:56:53 pm »
@libertybele

Maybe you will trust a major airline pilot, Bob's son.  Instead of passengers having covid, how about the pilots?  The son was told to accompany a pilot taking passengers to Mexico (pilot's co-pilot became sick so another pilot was needed), then the two flew back to Houston.  Son then flew home to Ohio.

The pilot who son replaced was sick; found to be covid.  He had given it to the pilot son was with going to Mexico.  That pilot already had covid from the sick pilot so he gave it to son with the going to and coming back, from Mexico.

How many people got it from the first sick pilot before he knew he had it?  Where did he go?  The pilot with son got it from the first pilot so where else did this pilot go after son left him in Houston?  He was going home and I do not know where that was, but he had to come into contact with many people before he got home.

How many people did son come in contact with before he got home to Ohio?  He was on a plane sitting with passengers while flying to Ohio. 

Two people visiting son's home Christmas day got it from son.  He was home for several days before he had "cold-like symptoms"; went to doctor immediately, secluded himself in a room at home and two days later the test was positive, except by then son was short of breath, had headache, not feeling "right", so he knew he must have it before the test result got back.  Luckily, his wife and daughter did not get it.

I'm not in the least saying that COVID isn't real @Victoria33   I don't trust the science and data coming from our gov't, Fauci, the CDC or the WHO and I don't trust either vaccine. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2021, 07:50:41 pm »
I'm not in the least saying that COVID isn't real @Victoria33   I don't trust the science and data coming from our gov't, Fauci, the CDC or the WHO and I don't trust either vaccine.
@libertybele

I am just pointing out how fast the virus can spread from person to person to person.  Plus, the UK variant spreads twice as fast as the first one and is more serious than the first one.  The UK (the beginning of UK variant) has been shut down for many months, just as Wales is shut down.  Only leave the house for food and doctor, and walking around outside with no one with you except immediate family living in the same house.  They have been shut down like this for most of the last year and still are shut down.

Bele, this sickness is around the world.  I fear a "new" one, not related to what we have now.  If that happens,  I believe it is Biblical and Jesus Christ's church will be out of here soon.  44444heart 44444heart

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2021, 07:53:29 pm »
Can't speak for anyone else, but I make it a point not to enter the cockpit while travelling on a plane.

Yep.  Only Moslums and FA go in there.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2021, 07:58:09 pm »
@Hoodat

If you go inside an airport, pilots are walking among the people.  They are using the same bathrooms you use.

An aside:  When getting off a plane, never go into the first available bathroom.  Find another one away from the first one.  Every person getting off a plane, wants a real bathroom and they go to the nearest one - the well ones and most assuredly the sick ones go to that first bathroom.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2021, 08:10:23 pm »
Maybe you will trust a major airline pilot, Bob's son. 

Requiring a COVID test before domestic travel has NOTHING to do with public health @Victoria33  It has to do with control and limiting Americans' freedoms.

If this fraudulent administration cared one whit about you they would not be opening our borders to illegal entry for thousands to march into your backyard without so much as a temperature check.  Maybe you should ask Bob's son about this.

ChuckGrassley
@ChuckGrassley

Can’t fly into USA w/o showing negative test for virus but Pres Biden will let ppl who illegally walked across the border do so w/o testing. Is that protecting our citizens?

7:27 AM · Feb 9, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/status/1359116668644032514

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2021, 08:14:21 pm »
As the administration throws their arms open to thousands of diseased 'asylum seekers' currently converging on the border.

They don't give a rip about our health. They care about making us dance like the organ grinder's monkey.

At least one Senator agrees with you @skeeter

ChuckGrassley
@ChuckGrassley

Can’t fly into USA w/o showing negative test for virus but Pres Biden will let ppl who illegally walked across the border do so w/o testing. Is that protecting our citizens?

7:27 AM · Feb 9, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/status/1359116668644032514

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2021, 08:52:04 pm »
Now they want to destroy the airlines.  The test is not accurate.

Time to remove these bogus tools.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2021, 09:03:08 pm »
Just, No!

This is the airlines' business and the airlines' decision. The Feds need to butt out.

As for the PCR test, is cannot discern between a live virus and fragments of a dead virus. I've recovered from Covid, but would probably test positive for another 2-4 weeks. The PCR test is a useful tool, but it has significant limitations. Because of those limitations it is not suitable for use as a gating requirement for ... well ... pretty much anything.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 09:07:35 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2021, 01:03:31 am »
Next up:
Internal passports.

I reckon this policy has a better than 50/50 chance of being implemented.

Who wants to be the first one to try to face them down over it at the airport...?

"It's for your own good, citizen..."

Online Hoodat

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2021, 01:23:41 am »
@Hoodat

If you go inside an airport, pilots are walking among the people.

@Victoria33

So is everybody else in the airport.  Do pilots have a higher infection rate than do other travelers?  Again:
  • Keep hands washed.
  • Don't touch your face.
  • Stay six feet away from anyone wearing a mask.
  • Stay six feet away from anyone not wearing a mask.

@Hoodat

They are using the same bathrooms you use.

Especially stay six feet away from anyone in the bathroom.  But then if my pilot happens to be a woman, it is no longer a problem.

An aside:  When getting off a plane, never go into the first available bathroom.  Find another one away from the first one.  Every person getting off a plane, wants a real bathroom and they go to the nearest one - the well ones and most assuredly the sick ones go to that first bathroom.

I typically don't do any drinking before or during a flight.  So I have no urge to pee during flight or after landing.  But in the event that I do, I would remain in my seat and relieve myself in an empty water bottle rather than use an airplane water closet.  I just pass off the bottle to the flight attendant when they make their final pass through the cabin.

Besides, G-d has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind.  I refuse to cower before the shadow of this virus.  If you are afraid of a shadow, turn on the Light.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2021, 02:02:15 am »
How about we just plan on taking perceived tests and leave it at that.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2021, 02:04:07 am »
At least one Senator agrees with you @skeeter
Good for Chuck.

Wish he was 47 rather than 87
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2021, 04:44:44 am »
Biden protects us from a few infected pilots, but invites tens of thousands infected to come to America by walking over the border.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2021, 08:27:06 pm »

Oh, the Kung Flu, the Wuhan Virus, Bat Soup Fever, the Pangolin Pandemic, is real.

It's just not a really serious disease for 99.7% of the people in the world.

And it's serious for Rodents, who aren't really people, because they couldn't steal the last election without it.

I bet the Usurper in President Trump's basement has already considered giving the virus the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.