Author Topic: Biden Admin Strongly Pushing to REQUIRE Covid Test Before Domestic Flights  (Read 815 times)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Biden Admin Strongly Pushing to REQUIRE Covid Test Before Domestic Flights
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2021, 08:29:08 pm »
@Hoodat

If you go inside an airport, pilots are walking among the people.  They are using the same bathrooms you use.

An aside:  When getting off a plane, never go into the first available bathroom.  Find another one away from the first one.  Every person getting off a plane, wants a real bathroom and they go to the nearest one - the well ones and most assuredly the sick ones go to that first bathroom.

Interesting logic.

So the people off-loaded from the airplanes closer to the next rest room won't use that one, either?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2021, 08:37:14 pm »
How about we just plan on taking perceived tests and leave it at that.

How about we fire the lot of them and exercise our freedom to travel as sovereign citizens, rather than submitting to Rodent tyranny?

How do we know masks don't work?  Because they now tell us to wear TWO.  Which is their confession that one does not work.

How do we know the Pangolin Pandemic isn't a serious issue?   Because the CDC itself, just before the selection, admitted that less than 10,000 people died FROM the disease itself.   The other alleged 390,000 died from something else and maybe had the Wuhan Flu.  Maybe.  I'm not sure how counting gunshot victims and motorcycle accidents as Chinese Virus casualties convinced any normal person that those jackasses were being honest with us.   

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2021, 09:10:30 pm »
Interesting logic.So the people off-loaded from the airplanes closer to the next rest room won't use that one, either?
@Sled Dog

From years of traveling to foreign countries and around the US, I know the second bathroom is vacant or almost vacant as people do not usually know to pass by the first one.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2021, 09:27:52 pm »
Just, No! This is the airlines' business and the airlines' decision. The Feds need to butt out. As for the PCR test, is cannot discern between a live virus and fragments of a dead virus. I've recovered from Covid, but would probably test positive for another 2-4 weeks. The PCR test is a useful tool, but it has significant limitations. Because of those limitations it is not suitable for use as a gating requirement for ... well ... pretty much anything.
@PeteS in CA

The airlines are using directions from the CDC.  They would not let Bob's pilot son return to work until every indication of the virus was gone.  When other symptoms were gone, he still had no smell, so he had to wait until that came back, before he could begin flying again.  The airline told him they use CDC guidelines.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2021, 10:25:47 pm »
@PeteS in CA

The airlines are using directions from the CDC.  They would not let Bob's pilot son return to work until every indication of the virus was gone.  When other symptoms were gone, he still had no smell, so he had to wait until that came back, before he could begin flying again.  The airline told him they use CDC guidelines.

My emphasis. When did the CDC start "directing" instead of issuing guidelines that businesses, etc. can follow or not? Is that a Biden thing. I only spoke to a new measure the Biden Administration is supposedly considering, not whatever rules airlines currently follow. Those are two different discussions and I won't dive into what you bring up.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2021, 10:41:19 pm »
Won't affect the Liberties.  The TSA rendered air travel unusable 19 years ago. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2021, 11:33:11 pm »
Call for domestic flight COVID-19 tests is a ‘horrible idea,’ Delta CEO says
By Mark Moore
February 9, 2021 | 12:29pm

The CEO of Delta Air Lines blasted the Biden administration on Tuesday for considering a proposal to require a negative coronavirus test for all domestic travelers, calling it a “horrible idea” that would fail to keep passengers safe and hamstring an already struggling industry.

​”It will not keep domestic flyers safer,” CEO Ed Bastian said on CNN Business, asserting that airplanes have high-quality air filters that constantly refresh the air every few minutes to reduce the chance of transmitting the virus.

“Travel domestically in the air transportation system is the safest form of transportation. I think we all know that. Incidents of spread aboard any of our planes is absolutely minimal. In fact, very, very few documented cases globally, not just domestically,” he said. ... NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org