Author Topic: An Impeachment Incitement By Victor Davis Hanson  (Read 3727 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: An Impeachment Incitement By Victor Davis Hanson
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2021, 04:15:00 pm »
Why would I let Biden skate?   The question is why did so many here let Trump skate,  and to slander those that dared criticize him?
Why is he here @Cyber Liberty and what's in it for me?  Seriously, this is such a slap in the face.

@Jazzhead, why don't you cut yourself a break and leave this shit on the shelf for this one day, while you celebrate your crowning victory over the evil Trump supporters? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2021, 05:03:59 pm »
@Jazzhead, why don't you cut yourself a break and leave this shit on the shelf for this one day, while you celebrate your crowning victory over the evil Trump supporters?

I'm responding to others' posts, sir.   That's what happens on political discussion boards.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2021, 05:10:13 pm »
I'm responding to others' posts, sir.   That's what happens on political discussion boards.

Oh, I forgot.  You have never had an unspoken thought.  That would require "grace."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2021, 06:55:33 pm »
The preelection polls all predicted that Pelosi would pick up seats in the House.  Instead,  the GOP almost took it back,  with Dems who won two years ago being tossed out.   We're those elections stolen too?

I didn't ask you anything about polls.  I asked you about elections.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2021, 06:56:55 pm »
Why would I let Biden skate?

Because you already have.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2021, 07:01:23 pm »
I didn't ask you anything about polls.  I asked you about elections.

And my statement was that down ballot candidates exceeded expectations.   Hence my response mentioned polls.   But the bottom line is I think this "stolen election" trope is a bunch of crap.   If GOP candidates did well but Trump did not,  I don't blame corruption.  I blame the reality that lots of voters despised the man.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2021, 07:25:42 pm »
And my statement was that down ballot candidates exceeded expectations.

As did Trump.

But the bottom line is I think this "stolen election" trope is a bunch of crap.

That's understandable for one who refused to look at any of the evidence presented, and who continues to repeat the same falsehoods which have been disproven repeatedly (such as the one you are repeating now).

If GOP candidates did well but Trump did not,  I don't blame corruption.  I blame the reality that lots of voters despised the man.

Even though Trump received more votes than those other GOP candidates.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2021, 08:23:19 pm »

Of course.  Other GOP candidates won, while Trump lost.   Yes,  I'd say these GOP candidates indeed "did better" than Trump.   

The fact that Trump may have received more votes means nothing.   The Dem/Trump conspiracy to make the election a referendum on Trump drew millions to the polls who had no interest in voting in the down ballot races.  Of these single issue voters,  far more wanted Trump gone than wanted him to stay.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2021, 08:24:42 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2021, 08:29:18 pm »
Why would I let Biden skate?   The question is why did so many here let Trump skate,  and to slander those that dared criticize him?
Because you already have.
How so?

@Hoodat I would not bother explaining it, you know that wall has no ears.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2021, 08:34:36 pm »
@Hoodat I would not bother explaining it, you know that wall has no ears.
If we stop responding we'll only have to endure the random troll.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2021, 08:48:35 pm »

We should form a compact.  I can't personally do the Ignore thing because I'm Admin. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2021, 09:38:38 pm »

Of course.  Other GOP candidates won, while Trump lost.   Yes,  I'd say these GOP candidates indeed "did better" than Trump.   

The fact that Trump may have received more votes means nothing.   The Dem/Trump conspiracy to make the election a referendum on Trump drew millions to the polls who had no interest in voting in the down ballot races.  Of these single issue voters,  far more wanted Trump gone than wanted him to stay.
It is more than obvious you consider fake votes the same as legitimate votes.
No wonder why you support the fraud so much.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2021, 09:45:07 pm »

It is more than obvious you consider fake votes the same as legitimate votes.
No wonder why you support the fraud so much.

It is not unlawful to cast a vote for President while ignoring down ballot races.   Most of these voters, I'll bet,  rarely if ever voted before and may have already scurried back under their rocks.

It is a drawback of democracy that the vote of a scrupulously informed and engaged voter counts no more and no less than that of the ignoramus who's been coaxed to the polls by promises of free stuff or the exhortations of a demogogue.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 09:46:37 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2021, 09:59:00 pm »
It is not unlawful to cast a vote for President while ignoring down ballot races.   Most of these voters, I'll bet,  rarely if ever voted before and may have already scurried back under their rocks.

It is a drawback of democracy that the vote of a scrupulously informed and engaged voter counts no more and no less than that of the ignoramus who's been coaxed to the polls by promises of free stuff or the exhortations of a demogogue.
You liken fraud to ignorance.  That in itself is ignorance.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2021, 11:16:13 pm »

Or even better, he was my 1st briefer to put on ignore.  Man ignores facts, numbers, and common sense. I had enough.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2021, 11:32:30 pm »
Or even better, he was my 1st briefer to put on ignore.  Man ignores facts, numbers, and common sense. I had enough.

I won't do that. I'm paid to watch the parade.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2021, 11:34:57 pm »
I won't do that. I'm paid to watch the parade.
@Cyber Liberty
Can I buy ten thousand marbles please?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2021, 11:36:42 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

"Eat Me."  :laugh: :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2021, 11:38:03 pm »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2021, 11:39:20 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Parade.???

Hey Jazzy...

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2021, 11:42:36 pm »
Don't like putting any serious poster on ignore but interacting with certain people is like debating a Chatty Kathy.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2021, 11:44:31 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2021, 12:33:59 am »
I will NOT comply.

Online goatprairie

« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2021, 01:46:58 am »

Yes. Unfortunately, many people on this forum have no idea of the revulsion Trump created with his juvenile name-calling and character assassination. Average voters don't expect the POTUS to act like that.
The refusal/denial of many people to realize that fact might have actually contributed to Trump losing the election as he got very little kickback from the base about his childish words and actions.