Author Topic: Spare Me. Biden And Democrats Never Cared About Law And Order  (Read 124 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Spare Me. Biden And Democrats Never Cared About Law And Order
« on: January 07, 2021, 04:02:40 pm »
 Spare Me. Biden And Democrats Never Cared About Law And Order

What happened Wednesday at the U.S. Capitol was horrifying -- but so was Kenosha, Minneapolis, Chaz, and Portland. Joe Biden only denounces violence when it serves him politically.

By Evita Duffy
January 7, 2021

President-elect Joe Biden demanded Wednesday that “just simple decency” be brought back to America after a pro-Trump, “stop the steal” peaceful protest at the U.S. Capitol devolved into a riot. A group of demonstrators stormed the Capitol while lawmakers were trapped inside. One female protester, a retired Air Force veteran, is confirmed dead.

“At this hour our democracy is under unprecedented assault unlike anything we’ve seen in modern times,” Biden said, adding that what unfolded was “an assault on the rule of law like few times we have ever seen it.”

To be clear, Americans have seen a protracted assault on the rule of law recently. We witnessed the downfall of law and order in America all summer. For months, American cities were under siege, at the mercy of Antifa and Black Lives Matter thugs. At least 30 people were killed during the BLM riots while the corporate media stood in front of burning cities, characterizing them as “peaceful protests.” Yet never did Biden use the forceful language he did yesterday, calling it an “assault on the rule of law.” One of those cities was Kenosha, Wisconsin, where I spent days reporting on the riots this summer.

In August, a Kenosha policeman shot Jacob Blake, an armed black man with a criminal record who was resisting arrest. Following the shooting that left Blake paralyzed, the citizens of Kenosha became victims of domestic terrorism. Although the first night after the incident was relatively peaceful, after the second night, when outside leftist agitators (some of whom I met) flocked to the city, fire and looting consumed uptown and downtown Kenosha.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/07/spare-me-biden-and-democrats-never-cared-about-law-and-order/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Spare Me. Biden And Democrats Never Cared About Law And Order
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 04:58:07 pm »

Biden, the Democrats, and the media or silent or even supportive of this lawlessness during the summer. Biden  hid in his basement all summer and only came out to say something about it when the poll numbers were showing it was hurting him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 05:20:19 pm »
When the Dems and the MSM shills condemn the violence of the past 4 or 5 years by Antifa, BLM, and other Prog thugs I'll consider giving a @#$% about the Dems' and shills' kvetching about yesterday.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 05:29:44 pm »
The "democracy" (mob rule) should be under attack...this Nation was founded as a Constitutional Republic.

They're not the same form of "government" and in no way should we tolerate any "democracy".
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 05:36:36 pm by SZonian »
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.